Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

This is a period drama I feel .. set in the 50s or 60s before the mobile phones were invented .

As Lennie has said Bheem Mamaji has a mobπŸ˜† I forgot abt it πŸ€£....so may be soon we ll see Virendra with a mob tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lennie

I think it's in todays era (no where in show synopsis it was mentioned it's in the 60s era) ... cos they always mentioned in promoting that this Molkki tradition still happens today in Haryana.

I got a feeling its todays time.. but since they live a different lifestyle and so on, it can feel like it doesnt lol

Also didnt Mamaji have a mobile phone?!  During when he saw Purvi catching that thief??

Thks Lennie for reminding us that Mamaji has a mobπŸ˜†

I completely forget abt it πŸ€£

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

thank you for the update Suta x

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaon

Mamaji definitely has a mobile phone. He was speaking over the phone when he noticed Purvi catching the thief, when he was speaking to someone about Kanji Bhai, and of course, when Kanji bhai informed him about the police. 

Oh yes .. thats right .. I remember that Kanji bhai creep informed Mama ji . he was using that small mobile phone not a smart phone . so phone was in use in the show .. Thank god πŸ˜†

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy

thank you for the update Suta x

welcome dear Prii πŸ€—

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Oh yes .. thats right .. I remember that Kanji bhai creep informed Mama ji . he was using that small mobile phone not a smart phone . so phone was in use in the show .. Thank god πŸ˜†

Yes, it was one of those old mobile phones, with buttons. And now I remember, Anjali's sister was offering to show Virendra 'chamkadarman' on her mobile, wasn't she?