Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ this was something I just wish I could keep reading again and again and again,  you have hit the bulls eye with this one nandu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Infact now on guruji table , you deserve a position above me  Even though we talk a lot about mishti and abir's issues , but none identified this basic difference and wrote it so effortlessly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I mean this is beyond perfect ! Each and every word of this post makes complete sense 

Nandu first of all kaan pakad ke maafi for replying so late on this post which is just beyond perfection ,  like I have literally no words to describe how well thought,  well balanced brilliant post this is , the way you have explained mishbir's issues , how one is dealing with a psychological issue which wa developed over the years and how one is dealing with an emotional issue which was developed over the years , how one is yet to receive a closure and how one already got a closure !! 

However I believe that any deep rooted issue be it psychological or emotional can get a complete closure only and only when the person gets a fair chance to express the pain that he went through,   the more you hide that pain and keep inside,  the tougher  it gets to cope up with the situation,  for abir,  his questions did receive an answer but I believe the emotional outburst is long pending , he hasn't really moved on from that incident,  it was a nightmare that all his relations at once were shattered on one single day,  and he considers himself to be guilty there for taking a wrong decision,  it was more like sab toh bikhar gaya , ab kis cheez ke liye aansu bahaun?  He never really got the chance to express his pain,  when he went into shades zone , it was just an attempt to run runaway from such emotional outbursts,  to come to terms with that side of pain and grief,  I don't know I have a feeling,  we will see him breaking down soon !

Coming to mishti , she will be also going through a lot before coming on terms with her issues,  right now what we see is just the tip of her issue,   her issue is more deep rooted which can't bury itself with one emotional outburst from her side,  she needs that constant care and assurance and infact her struggle to come out of her issues and getting rid of all those painful memories is going to be more difficult and beautiful at the same time. I see abir playing an important role here 

Uffffff nandu you have given me so much food for thought ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Keep making such brilliant posts , my expectations form you have tripled 

awww that's super sweet yaar. Thankyou very very much guruji๐Ÿค— All of those comments right back at you, from me - I can always read your mishbir snippets and analysis multiple times and never get over how fantastically you express mishbir, their feelings, emotions, story and your viewpoint too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

@bold: Ooh absolutely yaar. I cannot deny that at all. Infact I was going to include something on the same lines in another post, but yes! Can't agree with you anymore -- diya and I were discussing something similar in the re-run thread about Abir never getting that time, space nor support/guidance to pour out his inner built up emotions. Especially after Baba's truth came out, he honestly hasn't had the chance to catch one single break! NOT one! constant emotional battles one after the other for close 6 months straight now๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜’

Ohh yes I'm looking forward to the breakdowns๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ญ #sadist but still I feel like we are going to be fed well with those exceptionally outstanding performances, with Mishti AND Abir breakdown soon enough๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

p.s oh no! in that case I should be on the floor on my knees in forgiveness from you...I'm even more late in replying to you here *kaan pakadke*

anyways.. in the words of SRK "dosti mein NO SORRY NO THANKYOU"๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ love u

pp.s ๐Ÿ˜ฒ hailaa guruji's expectations have tripled! But guruji2.0 expectations of Uru have also tripled with that khidki todX100 post on Mishti's love realisation snippet๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

smiley31smiley31

https://twitter.com/Minal_sh/status/1251361285075161089

Normally kahaani khatam hoti hai airport pe , phir chahe vo happy ho or sad ending , lekin inki asli kahaani shuru hui thi airport se smiley9 when both of them finally accepted the tremendous amount of love that they have for each other. That day their trust won in all the senses!! When ajeeb rajvansh understood her beyond words smiley27smiley27 Not only she fell in love for him but along with her we did too smiley2 Can someone really understand us without words ?? May be not always but sometimes yes smiley4 it takes a compassionate understanding pure heart  to understand others without words , someone who has eyes for kindness , ears for compassion , mind for truth and a beautiful heart for love! 

This was the time when kunal and meenu invoked a seed of thought in abir's mind that does he really trust mishti ? Does he really know mishti ? Loving someone is another thing and trusting her and thinking her to be reliable is another thing,  does abir love her but does he really trust her ? Does he know her enough ?smiley14 it was a valid question though , you might love someone but does that necessarily mean you trust her enough? 

For mishti,  after getting a warning from meenu who  brutally shattered her dreams of proposing ajeeb rajvansh , she broke thr her courage her confidence her belief so much so that at one point of time mishti herself felt she isn't suitable enough smiley13 meenu almost took away all her confidence  to come to terms with her own real feelings, the feelings that she struggled to accept for the longest of time , meenu made her weak and vulnerable and then emotionally manipulated her when she was at her weakest, to do the unthinkable,  insult your own family to keep the things going smiley13thereby portraying a very different image of mishti in front of abir smiley22 a plan that could potentially succeed but what they didn't expect is the power of trust smiley16

Abir was definitely shocked to see mishti saying those words , this is definitely not the girl he knew but he never stopped trusting her,  he always knew there is more , something more beyond her words,  something more beyond her actions 

Jo dard chupana chahta hai , dard pe pehra rakhte hai ...

Padh le na gham koi , chehre pe chehra rakhte hai   

Kal tumne rakha tha , aaj hamari baari hai,  

Apno ke khatir apno se , karni padti aiyaari hai !!

He made an attempt to make her speak , but mishti being high on emotions didn't gather the courage to speak, it's not like she didn't want to  , it was more like she couldn't do , a moment of weakness for her when she decided to leave it all but still decided to keep the hope inside her alive,  after addressing a letter to him and handing it over jugnu , she left But she wished he would come back,  a hope for a magic !!smiley9

It took no time for him to connect all the dots on the wedding day , kunal's letter abir , his attempt to run away,  parul - meenu's conversations and bp's words , all these factors played a big role for him to decide that his trust on her was always right smiley14

Mishti,  who always dreamt of going to her dulha's house on a ghodi was totally unknown to the fact her future dulha was coming towards her on a safed ghodi !!smiley36

Finally the moment when she realised he trusts her beyond words 

Finally the moment when  she realised she can't stay away from him 

Finally the moment he realised she completes the world for him 

Finally the moment he realised he knows her more than anyone else 

That day a perfect bond of trust was established between them !!

"I love you angry chroni "

"I love you too ajeeb rajvansh "

Wish it always remained the same , but as they say ....

Sometimes it's easy to understand my difficult silence 

Sometimes its difficult to understand my easy words 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just like the unconditional love, the trust they share is unconditional and unwavering. They might be influenced, manipulated but the trust which they have for each other never wavers. Thatโ€™s the beauty. 

For them, trust is a constant. It isnโ€™t a variable which depends on time, situation and company to decide its value.  Be it Abirโ€™s trust during KuKu marriage, or email fiasco or during Mishnal GD when Mishti insisted that she speak first with Kunal before Abir or be it during their breakup or during Nish -Mish phase. They were running high in emotions, trust was hidden by other high-riding emotions, but never tainted. Thank God for the small mercies...

I am not able to pinpoint exactly when they started to develop that trust - Abir, when he was able to relate to Mishti due to their pain or when she declared that he was his only friend in the house or by her steel of strength she displays at various situations? And Mishti- when Abir brings out an answer to her confusing and complicated situations  or when he stood in between Naman and Mishti during Holi without even uttering a word? No idea... when the seed was laid... but it grew beautifully and organically... there lies the sheer beauty..

for them, their trust is linked to identifying each other than the person as such. Hence, they can immediately understand when the other is out of character!

did I make any sense? 

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Reopened on request. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

thank you Manisha