LoveZindagi365 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Guys!

I am a huge huge fan of the work that Ranveer Singh has done throughout his impressive Bollywood career so far.

From Band Baaja Baaraat all the way up to Gully Boy, his acting has been exceptional in all movies from my eyes.

I came across this cool article which shows the amazing Ranveer Singh's journey from scratch which i found was really interesting which included some cool facts about how talented he is and how his talents has landed him a number of opportunities.

After reading it, I feel he will go really far with his acting career and am looking forward even more to 83.

What are your view of Ranveer?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

Does Ranveer Singh Inspire and/or motivate you? If so how and why? ðŸ˜Š

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mordor

how about a....NO?

Fair enough! Opinions are opinions! Does anyone from Bollywood inspire or motivate you?

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No one inspires me. Only myself.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Idk about inspire but I do find him being unabashedly himself despite being a public figure admirable, in a world where so many people are self-conscious and judgmental. Yes, his clothes can be an eyesore, but he's carefree and I love that. Also he seems to be full of love and positivity, that's endearing too.

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago
LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraT

No one inspires me. Only myself.

I like this!!

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Idk about inspire but I do find him being unabashedly himself despite being a public figure admirable, in a world where so many people are self-conscious and judgmental. Yes, his clothes can be an eyesore, but he's carefree and I love that. Also he seems to be full of love and positivity, that's endearing too.

I also love that about him to be honest! Being true to himself.

Indeed, from his pictures to his movies really do feel that positive vibe and love!

He doesn’t inspire me no one from the film industry does for that matter....However, I do love his unabashed sense of fashion but more importantly I absolutely love love love his acting and the choice of his movies! 

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

He doesn’t inspire me no one from the film industry does for that matter....However, I do love his unabashed sense of fashion but more importantly I absolutely love love love his acting and the choice of his movies! 

Fair enough! 

sg1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like Ranveer a lot. He's a great, versatile actor and I love how his style is very experimental and he doesn't get tied down about ideas of what a man "should" wear.

In terms of other actors, I really admire PC for her ambition and Anushka for producing at a young age and starting with a movie like NH10. But someone who truly inspires me is Vidya Balan because yes, she is a great actor, but she is also very humble. She has not acted with any Khan or done a Dharma or YRF film and she has done so many solo-lead, commercially successful films BUT she never brags about it (like Kangana *cough cough*). I think that it's a very refreshing attitude when so many in Bollywood brag endlessly about their achievements.