Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Apart from your mentioned names, Sonam is also a natural beauty, she has never done a plastic surgery on her face and looks all the same like she used to during her childhood.

Oh yes! I totally forgot about her, she's probs the real-est! I loved how she showed her true skin and dark circles in the Vogue Make up video. 

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hereagainbolly

don't think there is anything wrong with surgery - if it makes someone happy and confident let them be 

also with how judgemental our society is of heroines , we should never complain even if they did get surgery 

True that but everyone is trying to look like the same prototype and and many aren't honest about it. I feel like the female fans get the wrong idea of "real beauty" and that also adds to societal pressure for the average girl to look a certain way and they assume everything is related to just make up, which many of these ladies endorse.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

n

Kajol? 🤔 Her skin is about 20 times lighter than what it used to be.

Doesn’t count as “surgery” 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sonam, Sara n Annie❤️

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ana didn't and she's the prettiest right now....non existent competition among star kids but still!

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The real question is who is their surgeon/doctor? Anyone knows the name?

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hereagainbolly

don't think there is anything wrong with surgery - if it makes someone happy and confident let them be 

People can do whatever they want with their body but getting all kinds of plastic surgery and then getting on Beautiful-Hot-Sexy type lists and bragging about it is repulsive. They're so happy to take undeserved compliments but the same people cry about haters and trolls if someone is critical.

Plastic surgery princesses set up impossible standards for average people and make normal people feel inadequate in their own skin. 

I'd much rather have natural and average looking people on screen than the fake beauties.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RunParoRun

Is there anyone that is just naturally pretty and haven't had their face touched by a doctor at all?

I thought Kiara was then found out she got a nose job, recently saw pics of Alaya F and what she looked like when she was younger and no way it's all puberty.

I'm guessing maybe Sara and Annie?!

what nosejob are you talking about??

Kiara has had that nose since she was a kid.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

People can do whatever they want with their body but getting all kinds of plastic surgery and then getting on Beautiful-Hot-Sexy type lists and bragging about it is repulsive. They're so happy to take undeserved compliments but the same people cry about haters and trolls if someone is critical.

Plastic surgery princesses set up impossible standards for average people and make normal people feel inadequate in their own skin. 

I'd much rather have natural and average looking people on screen than the fake beauties.

So true. The 90s and early 2000s were the last time periods to show actors with their flaws. I remember watching Dil for the first time and Madhuri had very bad acne. You could see her pimples through the foundation. But still she was so stunningly gorgeous that it made me feel confident- i was a teenager battling acne.

Raveena and Karishma would overdraw their lips instead of fillers...which was so relatable.

Now almost everyone has done some work on their face. I miss the times when a person's natural face was accepted and when bolly actors didnt look the same.