Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
heyy bhaggguuu hibssss i was liekee diss seeing ur recation 😲 i menan itna bada kya hai den realsied it was ur reaction awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww even i eknw ur recation wud b sumthng lieke ossumm awww i knwo even i cantt w8 for it awwwwwwwwwwwwww...i just wishhhh i jsut wish priya di and raj bhaiya ka atelats ek scene aayee dats wat em and smriti were talking on fone for almost 36 min uske pehel toh alag lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz usmein smritii kitni batra bolti rahi i m happpy atleats priya toh aayieee lekinnn kahs kashhh kashhhh ek baarr ek scene ekta woh daalll dee jismein pirya au raj saathmein aaye toh har baara mein ekta ke liyeeeee acha mangugi(or sumthng like dat she said) and i wss likeee 🤣meine bola sambhal smriti lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......but u knwow at even i wish bas ek scene raj bhaiya aur priya di ka saathmein aaa jayeyeee atelats ek scenee and i do haf a feleings ke atelast ek scene toh aayega raj bhaiya aur priya di ka ..... 😳 for d firts tiem ekta ne apne braisn use kiyee tdhoe se 2 keepp AY 2gtehr i hoppe woh brains ahci way se use kiye hoge taaki actual mein AY mein saathmein ho re..........

luv ash
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: animateash

heyy bhaggguuu hibssss i was liekee diss seeing ur recation 😲 i menan itna bada kya hai den realsied it was ur reaction awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww even i eknw ur recation wud b sumthng lieke ossumm awww i knwo even i cantt w8 for it awwwwwwwwwwwwww...i just wishhhh i jsut wish priya di and raj bhaiya ka atelats ek scene aayee dats wat em and smriti were talking on fone for almost 36 min uske pehel toh alag lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz usmein smritii kitni batra bolti rahi i m happpy atleats priya toh aayieee lekinnn kahs kashhh kashhhh ek baarr ek scene ekta woh daalll dee jismein pirya au raj saathmein aaye toh har baara mein ekta ke liyeeeee acha mangugi(or sumthng like dat she said) and i wss likeee 🤣meine bola sambhal smriti lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......but u knwow at even i wish bas ek scene raj bhaiya aur priya di ka saathmein aaa jayeyeee atelats ek scenee and i do haf a feleings ke atelast ek scene toh aayega raj bhaiya aur priya di ka ..... 😳 for d firts tiem ekta ne apne braisn use kiyee tdhoe se 2 keepp AY 2gtehr i hoppe woh brains ahci way se use kiye hoge taaki actual mein AY mein saathmein ho re..........

luv ash

🤣u did not had to tell the EXACT minutes man ash🤣🤣

but yaa i hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i wish i pray i desperately prayyyyyyy that these two have atleast sirf sirf ek one sceneeeeeee plz plz plz god kaaaaaaaash sirf ek one scene one last kaash god plzzz listen to this one kaash just one scenee plzzz

i mean wen i read the mail all i cld think of was shiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt this means raj and priya wld be in the same shoooooooooooooow bus uske aage toh sab block hogaya cldnt think of anything elseeeeeeeeeeee i mean i dnt even know till now ki whether their tracks wld be together or no or whether they wld even have a single scene saath main but stilllllllllllll am going maaad anticipatingggggggggggg it alllllllllllllllllllll

i mean i just hoooooooooooooope sirf ek scene even if priya enters the room and raj is leaving that too wld doooooooooooo becoz these two wld end up reviving their magic in that split second onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy even if shes his sister that too wld doooooooooo provided they fight like maaaaaaaad🤣🤣🤣then oth i wld definitely think my wacko psycho r back togetherrrrrr😍

but even if they arn't together or their tracks dnt cross i wnt be sad cooooz i swear today was more than enough i had such a wonderful wonderful time thinking about this imaging it thinking about them being together thinking about all the ay moments i swear i wnt feel bad becoz priya wld say smriti be happy with wat u r getting else even that happyness wld be snatched

i mena ya i wld dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee litrally dieeeeeeeeeeee to see them paired against each other but if that doesnt happens i wld fele bad obviously bt the joy of having priya back wld be much moooooooore than that sadness and as i said today was enough today thinking ki they r back together was seriously enough to last me a lifetimeeeeee

so pohmish me that if god forbid their tracks arn't same u all wnt get tooo sad and depressed i know it wld be yet naother cruel turn of events on ay fans bt its okie we can handle it as i said the joy of having priya back wld be thereee and plus they sharing the same show same banner we wld think they are on a perpetual fight like ay😆😳

but i dnt know my biggest hope is priya's words..."let ay fnas be happy"...i mena she could have said "ashi" or "kids" becoz she usally reffers to us as kids which is absolutely adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeee becoz she knows am just two three yrs younger than her😆😆but yaa she cld hav said this but she used BOTH "ashi and yuv"...what does this mean guys what do u all read into this i toh thought she was trying to giv us a hint ki maybe they r together..bt am not at all sure..all i can do is hopee and dream..hahaha thats wat i hav been doing throughout the dya today..wishful thinking😆😳..i hope this wish of myne comes trueeeeeeeeee😍

pray pray pray pray pray prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys praaaaaaaay pray pray pray pray my fingers are sitll hyperly crossed and bhaggu will listen to us sacche dil se mangy wishes are always answered hope this one is answered tooo just one scene bhaggu JUST ONE

and i hooooooooope priya's name is with "y"😳 we alreayd have an "a" with us and what we need is a "y" to make an "ay"😍..and that inturn would make the hoottest the bestets the most rockingest duo in the world which wld resemble love pasion intimacy intensity u name it and u will have ittttttttt😍...ashi se ashu and i hopeee yuvi se its yuvikaaa😍..wooo that wld definitely be the besttttttttttt we wld get our ya back in the truest sense😍😍

goooooooosh me and my thinking awesme thought process brought me a dozen smiles today whole day i had been muskorafying to myself😳😳and who so ever has crossed my path had stopped and given me a double look thinking surely i have gone a nutter today😆😳yeah i seriously have gone a nutter😍😍

i wish i hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that they are together plz bhaggu plz plz plz😍..but if they arn't😭then i wld be happy ki my priya is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack😳😳

uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shiiiiiiiiittttt
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekssssssssssss priya raj in kahaani wt a treatttttttt 😳
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smritisashi

🤣u did not had to tell the EXACT minutes man ash🤣🤣

but yaa i hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i wish i pray i desperately prayyyyyyy that these two have atleast sirf sirf ek one sceneeeeeee plz plz plz god kaaaaaaaash sirf ek one scene one last kaash god plzzz listen to this one kaash just one scenee plzzz

i mean wen i read the mail all i cld think of was shiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt this means raj and priya wld be in the same shoooooooooooooow bus uske aage toh sab block hogaya cldnt think of anything elseeeeeeeeeeee i mean i dnt even know till now ki whether their tracks wld be together or no or whether they wld even have a single scene saath main but stilllllllllllll am going maaad anticipatingggggggggggg it alllllllllllllllllllll

i mean i just hoooooooooooooope sirf ek scene even if priya enters the room and raj is leaving that too wld doooooooooooo becoz these two wld end up reviving their magic in that split second onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy even if shes his sister that too wld doooooooooo provided they fight like maaaaaaaad🤣🤣🤣then oth i wld definitely think my wacko psycho r back togetherrrrrr😍

but even if they arn't together or their tracks dnt cross i wnt be sad cooooz i swear today was more than enough i had such a wonderful wonderful time thinking about this imaging it thinking about them being together thinking about all the ay moments i swear i wnt feel bad becoz priya wld say smriti be happy with wat u r getting else even that happyness wld be snatched

i mena ya i wld dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee litrally dieeeeeeeeeeee to see them paired against each other but if that doesnt happens i wld fele bad obviously bt the joy of having priya back wld be much moooooooore than that sadness and as i said today was enough today thinking ki they r back together was seriously enough to last me a lifetimeeeeee

so pohmish me that if god forbid their tracks arn't same u all wnt get tooo sad and depressed i know it wld be yet naother cruel turn of events on ay fans bt its okie we can handle it as i said the joy of having priya back wld be thereee and plus they sharing the same show same banner we wld think they are on a perpetual fight like ay😆😳

but i dnt know my biggest hope is priya's words..."let ay fnas be happy"...i mena she could have said "ashi" or "kids" becoz she usally reffers to us as kids which is absolutely adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeee becoz she knows am just two three yrs younger than her😆😆but yaa she cld hav said this but she used BOTH "ashi and yuv"...what does this mean guys what do u all read into this i toh thought she was trying to giv us a hint ki maybe they r together..bt am not at all sure..all i can do is hopee and dream..hahaha thats wat i hav been doing throughout the dya today..wishful thinking😆😳..i hope this wish of myne comes trueeeeeeeeee😍

pray pray pray pray pray prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys praaaaaaaay pray pray pray pray my fingers are sitll hyperly crossed and bhaggu will listen to us sacche dil se mangy wishes are always answered hope this one is answered tooo just one scene bhaggu JUST ONE

and i hooooooooope priya's name is with "y"😳 we alreayd have an "a" with us and what we need is a "y" to make an "ay"😍..and that inturn would make the hoottest the bestets the most rockingest duo in the world which wld resemble love pasion intimacy intensity u name it and u will have ittttttttt😍...ashi se ashu and i hopeee yuvi se its yuvikaaa😍..wooo that wld definitely be the besttttttttttt we wld get our ya back in the truest sense😍😍

goooooooosh me and my thinking awesme thought process brought me a dozen smiles today whole day i had been muskorafying to myself😳😳and who so ever has crossed my path had stopped and given me a double look thinking surely i have gone a nutter today😆😳yeah i seriously have gone a nutter😍😍

i wish i hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that they are together plz bhaggu plz plz plz😍..but if they arn't😭then i wld be happy ki my priya is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack😳😳

hahahah i had 2 telll smriti taaaki sabko pata chalee tu kitni insane ho gayi thi in dose min wat i heard full time lolzzzz...and is wearrrr even atelast ek secen aaya ....but as u said nahi bhi aayaa toh bhi v shdu b happpy wth wat v gt ...and v can atelats imagien ourself AY 2gtehrrr

adn ya i rememebr v ver discussing wat namess v cud haf and uu said jaise aashu hai den priay di ka naam y se hona chhaioye mayb liek yuvika taaki v gt AY bacc in same form awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

how i wish dey r 2gtehrr awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uvcraziestfan

shiiiiiiiiittttt
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekssssssssssss priya raj in kahaani wt a treatttttttt 😳

shebss why r u eeking😆😆

u know in normal language eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeksssssssss means yuckiees😆😆😆

i guessh u meant yumzzzzzzzzzzzzz or yippieeeeeeeeeez😉

and yeah shebly the terrific trioooooooooooo togethe rin kahani😳😳😳i didn't notice that before man😕

they rooock😃😳

and as for the insanity ash ji well there certainly was no limit to it and i dnt think it can ever beeee😉am glad though ma not the only cracked up insaan here though for them  i cld hav very happyly been the only crackpot arnd😉

so moi signing off..hopefully...😆..saying insaneity ko jaari rakha jayeee😉

hope everyone dreams of them tonight😳..insted of me that is😆😆..specialy for sme people like teeby and niny kins😉

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! THIS IS THE BEST NEWSS YOU EVER GAVE ME LOONYYYYYYY!!! THE BESTEST THINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU🤗

I am still unable to believe that this is actually going to happen... raj-priya sharing same screen again...and could bee with each other 😍😍 awwwwwwww...this has to be the BEST!!

And obviously loonyy... no1 would be upset if we dont get to see raj-priya with each other...coz we are used to getting hurt anyways😆😆 soo now i dont think it will affect much on us... but yes i would definatly affect a lottt if they are togetherrrrrrr!😍😍 Because this is definately a dream come trueee!!😳😳 But i dunno... i am having this feeling that priya would be in negative (as i read in KGGK update today...that they showed some dark shadow of villian I hope priya is not negative...atleast when she is with raj😆😳😳) and so does my sister feel like... But well...even if she is in negative... I think she would do full justice to her character like others...and just for that i gotta watch KGGK!😳😳😳 I am definatly sure that priya's character would be very unique or i know she wouldnt have taken it😃 So really looking forward to see priya in the show!😳 But its my heartyy wishh to bhaggu...that yeh de diya toh Raj-Priya ke characters ko pair bana doo... with them both loving each other😳 and not one sided love... pleaseeeeeeee bhaggu!! [-o<[-o< *praying*

And loony...remember i have been telling you i feel soo like remix days... this same thing happened last year and we got remix on 4th march...and this time it was moreeeeeee bigger feeling... and look what we got!😳😳 And today morning... beforeee seeing this post... i had gone mad thinking about AY in bus...and also watch my vmix...zara zara...in bus😳 I tell youu... whenever i feel like remix dayss... something big is coming for uss!!😳😳😳 *TW*

But i am sooooooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy... today has to be my bestttttttt day everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PS: Loony i got 12/12 in my bio. quiz...its that same sir on whom i was bitching tht day on phone!😆😆😆 I feel soooo happy!! I have to get biggerr in my tests now! *touchwood*