PRIYA WAL...IN....SEE IT...

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

YOU ALL WONT BELIEVEEEEEEEEE THIS

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

PINCH ME AM I DREAMING??

I JUST GOT A MAIL FROM PRIYA WAL AND IT READ THIS

"start watching kahani from tom and don't get a heart atack wen you see me in it, u can put it in the forum for the other kids to know"

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

I CANT SAY ANYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW

PRIYA AND RAJ TOGETHER IN ONE SHOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AM DEFINATELY DREAMING AM HALLUCINATING AM IN A TRANCEEEE

I CANT SAY ANYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW

PRIYA AND RAJ TOGETHERRRRRRRRRR

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

p_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waaaaaaaaaat priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa n raaaaaaaaaaaaaj in kahaniiiiiiii🥳
dis is unbelievableeeeeee i mean o goooooood m dumbstruckkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive no wrdsss 2 xpress ma feelingsssss m highlyyyyyyy exciteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd now dis is a holi surprizeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt priya di in kaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaannniiiiii....smriti r u kididng ro its relatiyy i cnat believ priay dia dn raj bhaiyuaa.....oommggg oommgg i m hallucinatuing 22222 didnt kenw priya di wud accept saas bahu shwos but i kwno as she accepted dsi shwo i ms rue d role wud b gud and she wud rock ind show as usualll ommmmggggggggg ommmggggggggg ommgggggg thnx a lto
luv ash

are ash i care a dammmmmmmmmAmmmm ki wat genre of shw it is i care a dammm ki its kekta i care a dammmmmmm ki its saas bahu indian tv Sucks big time she waited for more than an year to grab something really soofi but there isnt any quality rols for people like her who belivve in substance whatever work she did after remix each and every one of them were hallmarks and i sluite her for choosing such a varied vista of roles am sure this role too wld be awesme and my priya wld do full justice to it justice kya she wld definately rock the show and kekta shld kiss their feet ki shes getting an opportunity to host the most sizzling couple the hottest the cutest the bestest pair on the universe in her showwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i hav never seen the show not even once despite the fact ki raj is thee in it but now am not going to miss its glimpseeeee am soo happyyyyy

JUST THE THOUGHT OF SEEING RAJ AND PRIYA ON THE SAME SCREEN IS ENOUGH TO MAKE MY MIND FREEEEZZZZ THEY MIGHT NOT EVEN HAVE ONE SCENE TOGETHER THEIR TRACKS MIGHT BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT BUT SITLL JUST HAVING THEM TOGETHER AS A PART OF ONE SHOW IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME GO INSANE

NOT BECOZ I DREAMT OF A ROMANTIC FLING BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM EEWW NOWAYS AM HAPPY THAT RAJ HAS A GF AND THESE TWO DNT HAVE A ROMANTIC ANGLE BUT THESE TWO ARE THE TWO PEOPLE WHO GAVE US ASHI AND YUVI AND JUST THE THOUGHT OF SEING THEM TOGETEHR AGAIN  IN ONE FRAME IS MAKING ME CRYYYYYYY

OH GOD I TOO CANT EXPRESS WHAT I AM FELEING I JUST WANA THANK BHAGGU FOR THIS UNBELIEVABLE SURPRISEEE

THANKOO BHAGGU THANKOOOOO SOO SOO MUCH

I DNT KNOW WHAT THIS FELEING IS BUT ITS AS IF I HAVE GOT EVERYTHING I HAVE WANTED IN THE PAST TWO YEARS SINCE THE DAY REMIX ENDED I WISHED KAASH SIRF EK BAAR THESE TWO SHARE THE SAME SCREEN AGAIN KI KAASH SIRF EK BAAR I EXPERIANCE THAT MAGIC THEY CREATED ONCE MORE OH MAAN AM JUST GOING NUTTS THINKING YEH DONO EK LOOK EXCHANGE KARTE THE AND I USED TO GOOOO INSANEEEEEEEEE WITH JOYYYYYYY JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS

AND ID ONT KNOW MAYBE ITS JUST A COINCEDENCE BUT PRIYA ALWAYS ALWAYS COMES BACK RIGHT AT THE TIME OF THE HIGHEST PEAKS OF MY TENTIONS

SUN YAAR CHILL MAAR HAPPEND JUST A FEW DAYS BEFORE MY PLACEMENTS AND WOOOOOOOOO THAT DUH-HUH SHE SPOKE WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME SAIL TRHOUGH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING

AND NOW AM DAYS AWAY FORM MY FINAL EXAM AM DAYS AWAY FROM BECOMING AN MBA FINALLY AND SHE HAS CHOSEN THIS TIME TO GIVE ME THIS SURPRISE

GOOOOOOOOOSH PRIYAAA I LOVEE YOU LIKE CRAZYYYYY I SWEAR I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVEE YOUUUUU

THANKOOOO GOD THANKOO YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST BHAGGU THANKOOOOOOO

ps...dnt kill me for using big fonts am just being hyper and yaa i indded am shoutinggggggggg with joyyyyyyyyyy

animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: smritisashi

are ash i care a dammmmmmmmmAmmmm ki wat genre of shw it is i care a dammm ki its kekta i care a dammmmmmm ki its saas bahu indian tv Sucks big time she waited for more than an year to grab something really soofi but there isnt any quality rols for people like her who belivve in substance whatever work she did after remix each and every one of them were hallmarks and i sluite her for choosing such a varied vista of roles am sure this role too wld be awesme and my priya wld do full justice to it justice kya she wld definately rock the show and kekta shld kiss their feet ki shes getting an opportunity to host the most sizzling couple the hottest the cutest the bestest pair on the universe in her showwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i hav never seen the show not even once despite the fact ki raj is thee in it but now am not going to miss its glimpseeeee am soo happyyyyy

JUST THE THOUGHT OF SEEING RAJ AND PRIYA ON THE SAME SCREEN IS ENOUGH TO MAKE MY MIND FREEEEZZZZ THEY MIGHT NOT EVEN HAVE ONE SCENE TOGETHER THEIR TRACKS MIGHT BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT BUT SITLL JUST HAVING THEM TOGETHER AS A PART OF ONE SHOW IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME GO INSANE

NOT BECOZ I DREAMT OF A ROMANTIC FLING BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM EEWW NOWAYS AM HAPPY THAT RAJ HAS A GF AND THESE TWO DNT HAVE A ROMANTIC ANGLE BUT THESE TWO ARE THE TWO PEOPLE WHO GAVE US ASHI AND YUVI AND JUST THE THOUGHT OF SEING THEM TOGETEHR AGAIN  IN ONE FRAME IS MAKING ME CRYYYYYYY

OH GOD I TOO CANT EXPRESS WHAT I AM FELEING I JUST WANA THANK BHAGGU FOR THIS UNBELIEVABLE SURPRISEEE

THANKOO BHAGGU THANKOOOOO SOO SOO MUCH

I DNT KNOW WHAT THIS FELEING IS BUT ITS AS IF I HAVE GOT EVERYTHING I HAVE WANTED IN THE PAST TWO YEARS SINCE THE DAY REMIX ENDED I WISHED KAASH SIRF EK BAAR THESE TWO SHARE THE SAME SCREEN AGAIN KI KAASH SIRF EK BAAR I EXPERIANCE THAT MAGIC THEY CREATED ONCE MORE OH MAAN AM JUST GOING NUTTS THINKING YEH DONO EK LOOK EXCHANGE KARTE THE AND I USED TO GOOOO INSANEEEEEEEEE WITH JOYYYYYYY JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS

AND ID ONT KNOW MAYBE ITS JUST A COINCEDENCE BUT PRIYA ALWAYS ALWAYS COMES BACK RIGHT AT THE TIME OF THE HIGHEST PEAKS OF MY TENTIONS

SUN YAAR CHILL MAAR HAPPEND JUST A FEW DAYS BEFORE MY PLACEMENTS AND WOOOOOOOOO THAT DUH-HUH SHE SPOKE WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME SAIL TRHOUGH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING

AND NOW AM DAYS AWAY FORM MY FINAL EXAM AM DAYS AWAY FROM BECOMING AN MBA FINALLY AND SHE HAS CHOSEN THIS TIME TO GIVE ME THIS SURPRISE

GOOOOOOOOOSH PRIYAAA I LOVEE YOU LIKE CRAZYYYYY I SWEAR I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVEE YOUUUUU

THANKOOOO GOD THANKOO YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST BHAGGU THANKOOOOOOO

ps...dnt kill me for using big fonts am just being hyper and yaa i indded am shoutinggggggggg with joyyyyyyyyyy

awww i ttoallly agree wth u ....der r hardly en roels for ppl liek priya di...and i rlei wish one day ekta shud kiss thier feet and awwww tthough i haf seen few speiosdes of dis show wen raj bhaiya was der but now d feeling of seeing dem 2gtherr is only killing em dat i wud nt miss a singel episode of dis show and i knwo priya di wud rock in dis rolee ...an ekta kapooror is rlei lucky2  host such an osusm couple ......srslyyy she wud realise wooowwww i m so lucky 2 haf priyal wal and raj singh arira wth me....i m sure priya di wud hit d show's floorr making it much betta den wat it was awwwww i cnat w8 moreeeee 2 see her bac awww

luv ash

and well i mailed priya back like a crazy insane pagal emotionally excited freak ðŸ˜† 😆 and she mailed me back instantly probably she might have been onlyne then😳 and heres what she wrote u guys wld fall in love with this female wen u read it

"wait and watch tell everyone. It starts tomoro i think, Let Ashi-Yuvi fans be happy"

waat does this meeeeeeeeeeeeeeean??? that raj and priya wld have same track?????and oh my goooooood look at her she thought about us again the first thing she thought about was our happynes ki how insane we all would go just knowing the fact ki these two r together in another show god am having a feeling she again accepted it coz of us only coz of us since remix season two was such a raw horribly horribly raw unfair bitter deal for all of us i wish that SA is seeing this oh god i love you kekta aunty for brining them back together am ready to giv u big fat kiss on your cheeck for this which is like THE height of honour i can throw your way😆 

but this lady roooooooooooocks time and again shes proven what we mean to her she did that sun yaar chill maar ONLY for US even though she was a bit embarressed but still she did it for US and now this gooood wen i read that line na "let ashi yuvi fans be happy" i actually started crying madly happy is an understatement priyaaaaaa happy so is an understatement the feeling is just unexpressable its sooo strong that its trying to burst out of my heart but its unable to

she rocks guys am soo proude to HER fan who has always always respected her fans like unque special individuals and time and again she has proven that she would be there for us through thick and thin she roocks a true true truee gem trueeeeeeeeeeeee human being with the truest of soul and heart.Every day my love and respect for her multyplies million times 

So ashi-yuvi faaans time for us to be happy even priya gave us the green light or shall i say the red sign since RED is deifnately the only color am capable of seing rigth now

ninnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy huggyyyyyyyyyyyy ninnyyy i wish u were here with me teebyyyyyyyyy divuuuu sidooo piyaaaaaaa vansh shebblyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hug hug hug huggggggggggggggggggggg to eevryoneeeeeeeeee

animateash thumbnail
u knwo wat smriti as i told u on YM indeed even i haf a feeling dat raj bhaiya adn priya di wud b bac as a coupel 2getehr becox rite nwo raj bhaiya's track as ashu ...ind dat ashu is alonee .......and i geuss he met wth an accident(nt 22 sure)....so mayb priya di wud come 2 help den dono ka milaapppp awwww i m hafing gogggglyyyy in ma stomachhhh by thinking AY as couple again in new avtar ......uiiiii maaaaaaa adn afetr u told me dat .....priya di said w8 and watch and lt AY fans b happpyyy i thnk infact i mite b suree abt it awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i cnat w8 i cnat w8

luv ash
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGG OMG !! Edited by rockin_humz - 16 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! *Open mouthedddd* Are you seriousssss? I mean u know what this meanssssssssss loonyyyyyyyyyy?? SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

**Too shocked to comment right noww...lemme believe it pehle... i mean i hope i am not dreamingg!! **

But if its not a dream then biggg hugggggg to loons, priya, raj and kektaa (unforunately) ðŸ¤—

lubnahl thumbnail
awwwww 😲 PRIYA DI BACK tht to wid RAJ
i jus CANT BELIEVE IT
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowww
waitin for 2morrow 10pm!!!😃
newayz thanz smriti for tellin us 😃