Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Sameera Reddy who had a second baby yesterday speaks EXCLUSIVELY to SpotboyE.com. She is absolutely delighted and we are very happy for her. The actress reminisces her special moments of her second pregnancy and child birth: excerpts :

"My husband clicked pictures in the labour room. He clicked his first selfie with our daughter.And when I got up after a brief rest, I saw so many presents around me that kuch din shayyad baby-shopping ki zaroorat nahin padhegi.We haven't decided on the name yet. We will follow the rashi system.

Whom does she look like? Well, she hasn't come out dusky like me. She is fair and lovely.

I didn't have a nanny when my son was born, so he is far more closer to me. I am a hands-on mother. But yes, I have a good support system from my inlaws. I don't think I will have a nanny this time around too, but might have to choose one as my work has increased. Waise, my husband too is a hands-on father.. My husband is a very private person. We both are over-the-moon. My daughter is a superstar.

I enjoyed my second pregnancy. I frequently sent out messages that the bump is not ugly but something that all pregnant ladies need to be proud of. I had even shot a video Imperfectly Perfect in this regard and got a terrific response from women and even those who were not pregnant. Theres so much shaming of every kind going out there. Everybody is just out to harm each other even otherwise and sadly not doing anything constructive either. There is a lot of viciousness all around us in every strata and sphere of life. It's all coming out so starkly. It's all coming out to exhibit that people have become so spiteful and scheming. It's shameful. We need to end it ASAP."

Read more:

https://www.spotboye.com/bollywood/news/sameera-reddy-on-her-2nd-child-s-birth-my-daughter-doesn-t-have-my-dusky-complexion/5d29e984d3d6f236bff40df1

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is she mad? Why is she bringing the fair and dusky comparison? The baby is barely a week old. So weird!

In the second para she talks about shaming and discrimination and in the first para she is doing the same with her own kid, who is barely a few days old.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago

yeh sare chaman isliye hi BW main aate hai varna bahar to inke IQ ke hisaab se koi office boy bhi na rakhe inhe 

Lol already filling little kid with discrimination.  So sad. I remember people giving tips to my sister to get fair like us. It really hurted her self esteem in past. But my parents made sure she never felt that way. Pathetic from sameera. Looking down on brown skin is deep rooted in our mindset in india.

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

OMG what a terrible thing to say like really woman? Get over your gora complex and be grateful for having a healthy child instead. The skin color doesn’t matter. Maybe people must have given her a hard time over her skin color who knows( which sucks btw) but she doesn’t need to apply the same kinda narrow minded mentality to her kids as well she should know better 

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Lol already filling little kid with discrimination.  So sad. I remember people giving tips to my sister to get fair like us. It really hurted her self esteem in past. But my parents made sure she never felt that way. Pathetic from sameera. Looking down on brown skin is deep rooted in our mindset in india.

This is exact also my story.Relatives wonder why iam dusky,cause from my parents genre... no one are dusky,sure for astrological dosh i get  this colour.

Thank God,my parents and brothers never think me that way.       

NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another “woke” person who thinks she has to educate others just because she became a mom!

But you can see her insecurities blatantly displayed....dusky baby, ugly bump 😂

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

feel sad for her........surely she must've been insulted a lot due to her color, that instead of enjoying the joyous moment, she was relieved that her daughter is not dusky like her......

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe she faced a lot of discrimination because of her dusky tone, so she's happy her baby wouldn't have to face it. I don't see a problem with it

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

yeh sare chaman isliye hi BW main aate hai varna bahar to inke IQ ke hisaab se koi office boy bhi na rakhe inhe 

Comment of the year.👏