Happy birthday Shreya@ Mayashika🎉🎊

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today is the birthday of one of my favorite writers and I am sure for many of you their most favourite reader that is Mayashika our very own Shreyasmiley40

Shreya on your birthday this is a small effort done by your LTG to make you feel a lil more special than you already aresmiley31

Some wishes from all of us

Happy birthday Shreya di, Choomantar of LTG smiley40. May god bless you with each and everything in your life that you desire. We haven't interacted much but from whatever  interactions we have had, I have understood that you are a very sweet and nice person. The dosa discussion is my favourite till now smiley36. And you have to teach me how to make a tasty dosa for Hash smiley2. May this birthday of yours be filled with joy and happiness and you have an exciting day smiley31

With lots of love

Prachi aka LTG ki Pikachu smiley4

Happy birthday Shreyasmiley31You're such a sweet person. I adore you so much and I'm not saying this aise hi okay? I really like your way of talking and your maturity. Thodi maturity mujhe bhi de dosmiley17I wish i could meet you in person. We will do movie party if we meet okay? I need to thank you for bringing your twinnie here.smiley27You two are cuties. Because of you guys hug emo is very special for me now.

I hope you get your "cute doctor" or pandit.smiley42Thodi kam busy hua karo yaar. Aur khoob masti karna apne birthday pe. Sending you lots of love from here. Hope your all the wishes come true. 

Love

Raysmiley27

Wishing you a birthday as special as you are!!

Many many happy returns of the day dear Shreya...

Count your age by friends not years.....

Enjoy to the fullest

Tehreem

Wish you good health & more years to celebrate. A very happy birthday to u shreya 🎂🍫

Surbhi

Shreya...Though we have not spoken much with each other,yet the limited conversations I have ever had with you on LTG threads have been so delightful.You came across as a very bubbly and cheerful persona.

Well on this BIG day of yours here's wishing you loads of smiles,sunshines and laughter.Have a blast darling!!!

Many many happy returns of the day,Shreya

Love,Ria.

Happy Birthday Shreya 🤗🤩🎉🎊 I wish you a successful year ahead! Though our interactions were less, but I always enjoyed talking to you. Hoping to have many more. 😊 Take care and keep smiling. Keep coming on forum threads. 😊😊😊

Lots of love n hugs to you

Shweta 🤗🤗🤗

Happy Birthday Shreya...smiley31!!! Tumhare age maine kisiko apne bday ke liye itna excited nahi dekha.... you are sooo cute??smiley31!!! We have some similar hobbies I must say!! Tumhari aur meri playlists bhi luch milti jhulti haismiley9!!!! Aur have a prosperous year ahead,yaarsmiley31!!!! And waqt mile to write moresmiley42smiley31!!!! Aur hai tu hi dil jaan meri ab se, ve jikar na jayee teri mere labh se ?!!! Aaj ke din ke liye to banta hai...smiley2smiley31!!! Enjoy the day, shreya...smiley27smiley31!!! Love you...smiley27smiley31!!!

From,

LTG ki puchki,Suparna

Happie Bday Shreya dii.🥳🥳🎂🎂🧁🧁 May God Bless You Today with loads of Joyzz And Happiness...Though we didnt converse much vut i remeber the convos which we dicussed on movies...And also About fav.Actors tooo...I hope in coming dayzz we may know about each other deeply  And I will  always be by ur side As a Friend And Also as a Chhoti Sis of urs... Loads of Love to You..Stay Healthy And Take Care...😊😊❤❤

Thulasi

Dearest Shreya, 

I know we're practically strangers,but LTG family binds all of us misfits together so beautifully, that I couldn't resist writing you a birthday message.

Waise just for GK and teasing porpose, ek bahut puraani black and white picture hai "Choomantar" Naam ki. It stars Johnny Walker. Shayad Maine iss picture ka Naam pehle bhi Suna hai....kyu Shreya??

Chalo enough of my stupid jokes, 

Wishing you the biggest and the brightest happy birthday ever!!! 

May God bless you and fulfill all your desires!!

Lots of love,

Anshika

Hey miss Choomantarsmiley31

Happiest birthday fellow cancerian.... I am very happy to befriends with such a sweet soul.smiley42Although you remain busy and we don't get to talk much but after reading your conversations with others one thing i am sure about is you're indeed a beautiful soul inside out. smiley27

Looking forward to have more conversations with you always keep smiling and may you have a wonderful year ahead.smiley40

And yes i hope you get your cute doctor very very soooooooooooonsmiley2

Lots of love 

Labhyasmiley4

Happy Birthday Choomantar.... I feel you are as cute as this name....

May all your wishes and dreams come true. And I hope that you along with your twinnie continue to spread cuteness in our threads....

Have a blast, enjoy and always keep smiling

Chaaru

Shreya!

I know our conversations always start with how are you?

I am doing fine and how have you been?

Sometimes they even end there.😅

But the bond I have developed with you is unique in itself

we know each other and then we don't

kuch ajeeb sa rishta hain hmara.smiley31

I still remember our discussions have varied over who likes what length of hair then how we have teased Hash about Mickey.she will kill me for mentioning him here too😂😂

and then how we want to know whether you have that cute doctor in your life or not.😉

haha just kidding😁

but here

On your birthday I wish you all the success and love and if you don't have the doc you find him soon💕💞

And I am really looking forward that you be less of choomantar now😃

and we get to know about each other more.😘

A very Happy Birthday Shreya

Wishing you a Fun filled birthday🎉🎊🎉

Lots of love

Su💗

Here are 3 favourite couple of yours wishing you a Happy Birthdaysmiley27

Preeti-happy wala Birthday shreya bhen tujhe bhi mere jijaji jaise pati milenge

Pandit-Dil le lo happy wala birthday shreya ji

Jiya-shreya happy birthday khuda kre tum bhi chaho tumhe hamesha mile

Arsal- Shreya meri dua hain khuda se ki aapki sari ichayein puri ho. janamdin mubarak

Naina-Happy birthday shreya ❤

Sameer- Shreya Happy birthday. hope you get all you what you wish for except me of course haha kyuki main toh Naina ka hu😂😅

Msgs collected by Labhya

Thread made and compiled by munchkinland

Pour in your wishes for her

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy birthday Twinnie🤗

@Su, beautiful thread but I'm so damn angry at you. Us manhoos Mickey ka Naam Lene ki kya zaroorat thi meri Twinnie ke Birthday pe😡

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy birthday Shreya❤️🤗!!!!

Lovely thread suhani di!🤗

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Many many happy returns of the day Shreya .... May god bless u with loads of happiness and success ...

Lots of hugs and kisses 😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Happy birthday my dearest Shreya 🤗

P.S- have some chill your actual gift will be coming a little later today 😆

Octothorpe thumbnail

Bechara Sameer has to clear to everyone that he belongs to Naina🤣

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Shreya🤗

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Happy birthday Shreya🥳

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Bechara Sameer has to clear to everyone that he belongs to Naina🤣

Let him say anything we also do have a share over Sameer😳

Atleast over his character....And we wish to have a personal Sameer

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Let him say anything we also do have a share over Sameer😳

Atleast over his character....And we wish to have a personal Sameer

I know. You guys totally want your personal Sameer but there's only one Sameer Maheshwari and Naina has it. 😛