so thakela lol
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Danceolus 4 toh SCAM tha iss baar xD 
I was rooting for V Unbeatable and Gang 13. :( 
Dono haar gaye. 
Shakti ka merko laga Rishabh ko jeetayenge. Baadmein pata chala uusko Injury ka bahana maarke hata diya xD

Super Dancer I didn't watch this season. Danceplus ke dhoke ke wajah se stopped watching dance shows for a while :P

danceplus to was a scam
worst season
jo banda top8 mai bhi deserve nahi karta tha wo winner
dance icon ka mazak bana diya
never watching dance plus ever
Minionite thumbnail
Bharti
  • Previous ranking - 2
  • Mar 9th - Bharti tries to find the easy way out. Nice. Wah and then she gets pain just to climb a ladder. Now she's really trying to find the easy way out. Harsh held on so long. Aapne liye hota toh would he have? Thank god Bharti is out.

Aditya
  • Previous ranking - 10
  • Mar 9th - Damn I felt so bad for him! He had to do it all alone. And he looks so bad because of it. I hope he comes back quick! Wah he did 4.5 kilos alone! Yes! The second stunt and he's through. He had to be!

Ridhima
  • Previous ranking - 9.5
  • Mar 9th - After a few minutes I feel like she tried, but she didn't do as much as Punit did even then. She got through because of Punit. Ridhima did try in place of Bharti. That was nicely done.

Aly
  • Previous ranking - 6.5
  • Mar 9th - Seriously man? At this stage. We're in the F-ing finale!!! I'm dropping you to a 5. Aha. Back to the excuses again. Haww but again he held for longer.

Punit
  • Previous ranking - 10
  • Mar 9th - Smart move man. Van ke undar hi khada ho jata hai. Even Rohit laughed at that. Mostly he brought that 5.5 kilos of gold out, but congrats to him!

Shamita
  • Previous ranking - 6.5
  • Mar 9th - Seriously man? At this stage. We're in the F-ing finale!!! I'm dropping you to a 5.

STUNTS/PRANKS
  • Mar 9th - Ooh I love the first stunt! Heist time! At least Adi tried. Aly and Shamita didn't even try. Rohit looked so frustrated as well. Ridhima and Punit tried as well. Well more like Punit did. Man I love that finale stunt! I want to do that!
priya185 thumbnail
Punit was superb nearly every stunt it is a delight to watch him he was the only one who took gold coins
I rarely praise Ridhima but this time she was good in gold task much better than the other girls. In car wheel stunt she was not that good though she was so slow but then again it wasn't her stunt and it was last minute why should she take Bharti to the finale 
shamita seriously throwing tantrums on feeling cold during finale week of course Argentina water would be cold Jesus
I felt really sorry for Aditya for the first time his partner Bharti really let him down but Shamita was a better partner for him 
Aly was amazing in the plane stunt
Bharti felt sorry for her injuries but doesn't deserve to be in kkk9 she got a free pass the whole season
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bharti can't swim. She has pain in her leg. She has that. She has this. Ugh. 
Thank God, she is eliminated and I didnt understand the substitution for her in the elimination task though. It was really getting unfair after Ridhima had to play for her. By the way, I had this smile on my face thinking how Karma bit Bharti back through the game to seek helP from Ridhima only after cheating her last week. (Really, Bharti should have gone instead of Jasmine and the later waterworks by Bharti was annoying.)

I wish I could have done the second stunt that Adi-Shamita won and the Plane stunt...watching those itself gave me a very high adrenaline rush! Glad Adi won that. Having Bharti as a partner was a really disadvantage for both the boys. 

Punit was amazing as always! I think, Ridhima did try her best but she had an advantage too of having Punit as her partner. 

Water is too cold? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† Well, it's a finale stunt and Shamita let me down. Aly was okay. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Bharti get substitutes
Wat if aly lost it wud be very unfair
Minionite thumbnail
You know I like looking at it in a different way. The people went through mostly in the order that they should have. Punit should obviously have gotten into the finale first. And if Ridhima got through with him then good. She did try and she deserved a spot. Aditya deserved being in the finale second. Yeah Shamita probably didn't, but they had two women and they needed it to be as equal as possible. Obviously Shamita is better than Bharti, so she got through as well. And finally between Aly and Bharti, Aly deserved it so he got through.

Yeah Bharti got highly favoured and it was a push to keep her in the race that long, but at the end of the day I'm happy with the way the contestants got through.