Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Hi Captain thank you for taking your time n reading my update, love your POV ðŸ¤—

Pervys Sapera scene was similar to how a Father is taking care n calming is child down ðŸ¤£
I love your idea about Saru doin Nagin dance n it will suit her🤣
Similar to AJ how he is sarvgunn Sampann Hero & multitalented. Also Pervy is a very multitalented villain: first he is cop, Gunda, kidnapper, Barwarchi, Sapera & one of the best Cupidest till date with his Nishanebaazi. 😆This Cupid never misses his aim of his target, n this Cupid always targets both Akshan equally, leaving a big impact on them because of him today we will see Akshan 2 people hugging tightly n looking like one body n one soul😳
@ bold same here, I was very nostalgic  n along with Mere Rang Mein Range wali --- I want a romantic private dance of Akshan 
LVJ is innocent n dumb, but both she n Guddan are craving for same type of love n respect, so they will understand eachother better, n they will be secret keeper n eachother Humdard. She is the one who always wanted to pamper her Saasuma, so in return she can get same affection. 

These lines are from a beautiful title track of another Pakistani Drama 

@Bold You forgot Pervy, did "mantra jaap" during Akshan wedding so he is a per time pandit too ðŸ˜†

Even i want to see a private dance of Akshan maybe someting like during Guddu's birthday & AJ decides to give her a surprise 

Exited to see what cvs do with Laxmi ðŸ˜³