๐Ÿ˜‰
coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coolie001 thumbnail

Sure, I haven't sent any PMs for this post yet. I was planning to do, when I'm done with the second part as well๐Ÿ˜Š
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Really like this Arnav ๐Ÿ˜Š Haha wait till she finds out just who the hot boss is 
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarita_barun

Really like this Arnav  ๐Ÿ˜Š Haha wait till she finds out just who the hot boss is 

๐Ÿ˜† Thanks
coolie001 thumbnail
Sorry, Guys for the hold. Writer's block you see. ๐Ÿ˜†
Well, I am almost done writing chapter 6, but I didn't want you all to wait so, I'm posting the 5B. I know it is short, but 6 will make up for that trust me!

Banner Credit: dv19โค๏ธ

5B. Dinners, Games & Premises

Khushi watched the sun rise, through an almost unhindered view. When she woke up in the morning, she had this urge to watch the sunrise. She walked herself to have some chai and watch the sunset that is when he heard the yell. She turned, and she could swear that was a handsome man. She rushed to him, "Are you K? she asked and helped him on the bench. Oh, hell, he was rugged handsome. His eyes, dark and a hinge of brown. Get a grip. She had to tell herself. He was a strong built man, sharp nose with that jawline and eyes, he could pull off for a model. She praised, mentally. However, in that tracks and the full sleeved grey T-shirt, he looked so boyish and lost.

She was not sure if she had to ask him to come along with her. Well, that would be so awkward and might even be dangerous. What if he is some gangster, or some psychopath left loose? Maybe not, she chided herself. All through the pathway she was calm and so was he. He didn't say a word. Only, until "You stay here." She was kind of taken aback. What does that supposed to mean? Later he corrected her thoughts.

As they stepped in, she observed him trying to breathe in deeply. She wondered if he was allergic to any of her flowers. He shook his head. She went ahead and did the first aid. Once, she was done, she was not sure, but she wanted him to wait just a little longer. She didn't want him to leave. Maybe she could ask him tea or coffee, that would be courteous. Later when she sat across him on the settee, she looked at him keenly observing her house. Well, for such a hot looking guy, he is one hell of an observer.

When she heard he worked at the AR. She was so surprised. Angela, her high school friend, worked at AR. Well, he was not a total stranger then, she smiled. She heard so much about the hot boss of Angela.

"WOW, I've heard so much about it! That is so nice, heard your boss is hot! One of my friends works there," she couldn't help saying that out loud. Next thing she witnessed was his cough.

"Are you K?" she asked him. Oh, man! That was kind of awkward thing to say about a boss in front of his employees.

"No, I am fine," he said as he slowly completed his coffee.

"Hey, can I use your phone and I need to send the location?" he asked. She nodded as she handed her phone.

He made some call, as he stood up and walked to the outside. He is going to leave and wondered if she would ever see him. She had this rush to stop him. She couldn't do that. Can she?

"Thanks," he handed her the phone.

She smiled at him and there was silence again.

After almost 10 minutes of silence, she heard a honk. Looks like his car was here. Well, this is it. She felt her gut clenching. Don't be a teenager and get over this stranger crush her mind kept saying.

"Well, that's me. Err...Thanks for... you know everything" he said as he got up and was leaving.

"Arnav," she called out as he was about to get into the car. He turned around and looked at her.

"We are having a small dinner tomorrow night, just some friends from theater, would you like to join?" she asked expectantly. Whoa! Where did this come from? She shocked herself by asking him that. That was downright odd. But, hey, she was just being polite, she argued with herself.

"Umm...Sounds good. I'll...well, I'll be there, thanks Khushi," he said giving her a vibrant smile. Phew, that was relief. She danced in her might, of course in the head.

"Bye" he waved, and the car sped out of the curved path and out of her sight.

PS: 6 is on the way and is gonna be looong. Hold up and let me know your views so far.

Previous
Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
coolie001 thumbnail
Request for PMS accepted here:

1. In order to sort the PMs, I'm requesting y'all to post comments here. So, I can collect your username and send you the deserving PM. ๐Ÿ˜†

2. I'm also moving my work onto private blog soon, so if y'all want to be a part, post your email id. 
Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loving it .. And hope I get your Pm regarding blogEdited by ranogill - 5 years ago
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice but very short update so both arnav n khusi are attracted to eachother n wants to know n explore this feeling.