Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Whats with shyams obsession with khushi...and just for money he in the last mon married payal...
And what a first meet... He sure is behaving like a teen...lol...
Liked the update
yizhihenanjing thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... love their meeting, don't know why feel like this story takes place in a dream, which brings some sort of fairy tale, curious how it is going
coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: yizhihenanjing

Wow... love their meeting, don't know why feel like this story takes place in a dream, which brings some sort of fairy tale, curious how it is going

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅณ
Asha1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read it and liked it a lot
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice chapter...i felt like i am sight seeing in coonoor myself 
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

nice chapter...i felt like i am sight seeing in coonoor myself 

๐Ÿ˜†
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm here.
Loving the story the way it is moving.
So might falls on the stone and is gonna bank the girl.
Haye..
Hp  kaka  will he be kahan meo haddi  while aiding the wound as usual?.
It's all in front of coonoir, ooty , mtp and cbe.
Wonderful writing.
My words on ooty..
Where the green and blue meet but covered all the time with either pearly white or the dusty black,
The drizzles or heavy pour muddles and drenches you as unpredictable as us
The early sun blazing at 7 or 8 or 9 am , but the chill starts eating your toes and fingers before 3 and the bones become as numb by 7 and I end up sitting near the fire warming with a glass of red
And the tea leaves and green canopies standing like mushrooms,I see flowers of all colours, all varieties ever where.
Why they call you nilgiri? Did your sister yelagiri  fought for the name?
Paula or the seventh mile or the Conor botanical garden 
You are splendid and a master piece adorned for freshness and fertility.
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dv19

I'm here.

Loving the story the way it is moving.
So might falls on the stone and is gonna bank the girl.
Haye..
Hp  kaka  will he be kahan meo haddi  while aiding the wound as usual?.
It's all in front of coonoir, ooty , mtp and cbe.
Wonderful writing.
My words on ooty..
Where the green and blue meet but covered all the time with either pearly white or the dusty black,
The drizzles or heavy pour muddles and drenches you as unpredictable as us
The early sun blazing at 7 or 8 or 9 am , but the chill starts eating your toes and fingers before 3 and the bones become as numb by 7 and I end up sitting near the fire warming with a glass of red
And the tea leaves and green canopies standing like mushrooms,I see flowers of all colours, all varieties ever where.
Why they call you nilgiri? Did your sister yelagiri  fought for the name?
Paula or the seventh mile or the Conor botanical garden 
You are splendid and a master piece adorned for freshness and fertility.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
coolie001 thumbnail

Banner Credit: dv19โค๏ธ

5A. Dinners, Games & Premises

He limped across the road, with pleasure and pain. She didn't speak much except of careful nor did he. He looked at the path where it was leading and was surprised to notice the same house that he visited not so long ago.

"Careful, she said as he noticed the drenched gravels strewn in a little steam of water. He stepped aside and walked along.

"You stay here, he asked or more precisely declared. He was surprised at the way that came out. Looking at her surprise, he realized and soon corrected.

"I was here just a while back, I like the way you set your garden, he completed. What the' he sounded like a stalker. He looked at her and her hazel eyes narrowed at him in wonder.

"Well, I meant, it was raining, and I wasn't carrying any umbrella, so... I ran to the nearby shelter that I found he said.

Anxious to gaze her reaction, he found her expression change from confusion to a small smile.

"That counts as trespassing, doesn't it? she chirped, teasingly.

"Well, guilty me he grinned at her as she led him into her tiny cottage.

The small house was seemingly gorgeous, it took his breath away. The moment he entered, strong essence of something captured his senses. He tried breathing deeply, involuntary action that she noticed.

"You aren't allergic to smells, are you? she asked him as she motioned him to sit on the couch.

"No, he said.

"Can I get you some water? she asked him as she went to fetch the first aid. When he said no, she effortlessly attended to the bruise. All the while he was afraid, he would burn in her touch. Overpowering. Vulnerable. He breathed in, get a grip, he said to himself.

"Umm...I think that should do, she said as she got up and returned the first aid kit in its location.

Should he leave? Can't he sit a little longer? He wanted to spend some time with her. Wait, what if she is seeing someone. And, even worse, what if she is married? He couldn't think of all that. He had to confirm, and the question shouldn't show his desperation. Before he opened his mouth, she called his name out, "Arnav? bringing him out of his reverie.

"Do you want some coffee or tea?

He looked at her expectant face and decided to say "Yes, I'll have some coffee, please he said, that will give him some to think of a good topic that he can come up with. She smiled and disappeared to the little kitchen that was on the left end. That is when he got a chance to look around. The house was small, but she maintained it quite well. The hall had two beautiful paintings hung on opposite walls and a couch and a settee, covered with hand crocheted blankets all with vibrant colors. The hall opened to a small dining area, with a table set to the far right with two chairs, close to the window, a mini fridge. To the far right, he guessed it was a bedroom, coz to the left was kitchen that he was sure.

Arnav Singh Raizada has completely gone nuts. He didn't know what he was doing. He never took dating seriously, he never considered the option. Running a multinational company, was enough a headache, not that he hates it. But women, another category all together. He never actually had a serious relation.

The strong coffee aroma hits his senses. Within few seconds she comes with a tray and she placed it on the teapoy.

"Thanks, are you not drinking, he asked seeing just one cup in the tray.

"I just had chai she smiled and sat on the settee.

"So, where are you from? she asked

He was surprised. How did she know I am not from here? Before he could question his doubts, she spoke.

"Well, you would probably be with an Umbrella, she laughed. He couldn't stop but smile.   

"So, where are you from? she asked causally. It was kind a weird, coz in the world he lived, everyone knew him. He never had to answer that question before, not until now.

"I'm from New York he said, not really wanting to reveal his identity and keeping it short.

"Oh, wow! Me too, I mean not from NYC but I'm from Clemson, SC she said happily.

Oh! That explains her accent.

"So, did you move here? he asked looking around the small house that is well maintained.

"Well, long story, I'm here on a break, I rented this place long back. I come here every year for the theater she said.

"Interesting he said. He took the cup of coffee and added sugar and stirred calmly seeping in the information. So, she is an artist.

"So, do you go to Clemson? he asked.

"Yes, I'm majoring in Mechanical she smiled at his surprised expression.

"But you said theater? he couldn't stop the surprise.

"Well, that's on the side, sorta hobby, you know, she said shifting in her seat. He didn't want to probe anymore looking at her discomfort. He took the sip of coffee and his taste buds jumped out of delight. He hardly drank a Filter coffee. And, Oh, my, this was... his chain of thoughts broken by her question.

"So, what about you? it took time for him to process the question.

"Umm... I work there in... AR corporation he said not lying exactly but not revealing his supremacy.

"WOW, I've heard so much about it! That is so nice, heard your boss is hot! One of my friends works there she smirked.

He choked on his next sip and burnt his tongue.

Well, Sorry for the cliffhanger๐Ÿ˜†

I am updating the second part soon, I didn't want you guys to wait so long... Don't be mad!

Please let me know your views. It means a lot to me!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Previous

Next

Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
faz28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai liked the update So far I liked ur version of Arnav. He is interesting. Keep on updating. Thank you.