Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
HHi friends back with new update .

Shot 11

Ishra settled in car and drove towards ishita's house . After about half an hour when they were about to reach her house ,ishira told Raman to stop the car . Raman got confused listening to her and spoke " ishita its night sweety ,why do you want to stay in this place ,see it's so alone ,it won't be safe ".

I- I m safe with you just stop for a minute then we can go .

Raman nodded and stopped the car ,then looked at her woth questioning eyes ,ishita got out of the car and seeing her Raman too came out of the car and asked " what happened ishi".

Ishita didng answered him just walked to him and hugged him tight ,closing her eyes. Raman smiled on her act but at the same time she was confuse too . He caressed her hair softly and spoke " what happened ishita ,aise achchanak ".

I- nothing it's just I wanted to hug you tight but couldn't do that around so many peoples ,that mein bhi amma appa honge moreover we will meet after a week now ,so I want to do this .

She spoke meekly for which Raman smiled and kissed her forehead, they remain in hug for sometimes ,then Raman said ," ok sweety ,now we need to go ,amma must be waiting for you ".

Ishita kissed his cheek and went to sit in her seat ,Raman smiled and settled on wheels . Rest of the journey was silent, ishra were only seeing each other and smiling. Raman was feeling conte ded having ishita beside him while ishita was blushing hard feeling his gaze on her .Soon rgey reached her home ,Raman stopped the car while ishita got down and said " bye good night ,phone karna ".

That's when Raman too came out of the car ,ishits saw him and spoke " why are you coming out ,I will go by myself ".

R- no sweety ,jaise main tujhe le gaya tha waise main tujhe pahuchaunga bhi .

Saying so he held her hand and both went towards the lift . On the other hand amma and appa were sitting in hall itself ,they had taken their dinner and were waiting for ishita. Amma was looking at the clock when appa said " madhu its 9.50 PM only ,now a days kids are not that punctual, if he had said 10.00 PM that doesn't mean that he will drop ishu at 10.00 .they will come till 10.15 ,you don't get somuch tensed.  "

M- I m getting your point viswa but ishu has never been out for so late ,you knows how the society is .

V- I know but she is with Raman ,he is s nice and intelligent boy .

They were still talking when the door bell rang ,amma looked at appa and said " abbi kaun Hogan, I think ishu had come ".

V- I told you na,they will not..

He was saying this when amma opened the door and saw ishra standing there.  Amma smiled fully and ishita entered the house , amma called Raman too but he took their blessing and said he us going as his mother must be waiting for him . Amma and appa blessed him fully and he left for his house . Amma wanted to ask many questions to ishita but appa stopped signalling her that its couple moments and they don't have any right to invade ishra privacy.  Her parents were still talking when ishita came out after changing and started telling her parents that where did Raman took her ,what they eat and all skipping their moments.  Amma appa got happy listening to this .

Like these days started passing , after days  years too passed, now ishita has completed her intermediate and was now preparing for her medical entrances. Raman too was helping her when he gets time ,even they had stopped meeting out rather Raman come to iyer house so that she will not be disturbed and diverted.  He even accompanied her along with appa for her entrances.  

Today her results of one entrance was coming ,ishita was too nervous because she was thinking that if she will not pass then her parent will blame her that she hadn't studied but has spend all time in romance. Finally the result came and to get bad luck ishita didn't passed ,she started crying and said " appa I swear I had studied well and did my best ,don't know how I failed ".

Appa hugged her and said " it's ok kanna , we know you had work hard .and why are you crying ,still many results are yet to come ,may be you will pass in those ."

Ishita got bit relieved listening to this . A week passed ,ishita's 18th birthday was coming ,one side she was excited and other side she was nervous as her entrance result was about to announce on same day . Raman had wished her in night and had promised her to come in morning to meet her . In morning ishita had just woke and was talking to one of her friends over phone when the door bell rang . She hadn't even taken bath yet and went to open the door without thinking that it may be Raman . She opened the door and was surprised seeing Raman standing their with her fav. red rose bouquet.  She smiled a bit then noticed that she is in her night suit ,she made a shocked face and asked " Raman aap ".

R- (passing the bouquet)-happy birthday sweety ,wont you call me inside .

I- aao na ,amma Raman has come .

Saying so she was going when he called her and spoke " I had one more gift for you ".

I- aap wait karo ,I will come taking quick bath .

R- arey listen na ,you will be overjoyed to listen this .

That's when appa too arrived, Raman greeted him and said " congratulations appa".

Appa and amma both were surprised while ishita stopped in mid listening to this ,she turn and was about to correct him when he spoke " ishita has passed her medical entrance and has scored very well ".

Ishira returned back listening to this and said " phir se bolo".

Raman said again and ishita jumped in joy ,he showed the result in his phone.  Her parents too got happy and blessed ishra ,in all this Raman took permission to spend the day with ishita as she had done a great job and deserve gift for it . Appa agreed instantly and told them to come soon in evening as he is going to organise a party on behalf of ishita success. 

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment  
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,have a look 
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super amazing update 
Love ishra 
Continue soon
N
Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 
aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome fab fantastic chap
Too good
Ishu is now going to college
Please continue soon
sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting update
Cont soon
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Loved ishra moments.
Ishra relationship was going good.
Ishu was worried for her results.
N raman gave her a good news that she has passed her entrance.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome 
time really flying
ishu passed her entrance

subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome