Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am wondering when will they realize their feelings and know that they care for each other more than just a friend,,,
continue soon pls
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part13
amazing update
Raman wants to help ishita but he can't think of anything
ishra are having each others thoughts throughout the day
but Raman doesn't want to go in that direction thinking about their differences
Amma wants ishu home
Raman managed to keep her for a day extra
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting Teaser 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
       Hi friends back with new update .

Part 15

Raman stopped all his thoughts about ishita and got busy in his work , On the other hand ishita was still sad and gloomy.  She was standing in balcony and was still thinking about her marraige with karthik , she so wanted to deny them but not only Amma but they too were so much into this marraige.  She wanted a strong reason to deny for marraige that's when she saw Romi came home with a girl . Actually the girl has came to drop him by her scooty, he got down of the scooty , both talked for sometimes then Romi kissed that girl , making it clear that they are not only 0friends bit much more than that . Ishita's mischievous mind got a quick idea , she went to hall from were Romi was going into his room , whistling a sing when ishita stopped him and asked " what hapoened Romi, you areooking too happy , is there something which is making you extra happy ".

Ro- pagal hai Kya, nothing like that ,I came like this everyday. 

I- but I had seen something . 

Ro- aisa Kya dekh liya tune .

I- kuch khaas nahi bas us red Honda grazia wali no dekh liya whom you were kissing .

Ro- Kya ! You saw miku .

I- aur nahi to Kya, and liked her too .let me tell aunty that she got bahu...

Saying so she was about to shout when Romi stopped her and spoke " arey chup meri ma , don't shout , if ma will listen she will start asking me thousand question and she will want me to marry tommorrw itself ."

I- ok if you are requesting so much I can help you but in return you to had to help me .

Ro- Kya, bol Kya karna hai .?

Ishita told something in his ear at first Romi denied but then got ready to do ishita's work . Soon she instructed what to do and got her work done . Later in evening Raman returned from office and asked ishita " ishita are you ready with your bag ."

I- humm .

R- ok I will freshen up, then me and ruhi will go to drop you to Amma appa house. 

I(bit irritatedly)- ok .

Soon Raman freshend up , had his tea and told ishita to come . Ishita hugged toshiji tightly and cried , saying she don't wanna go . Even toshiji too hugged her back saying , she too don't want to let her go but can't stop her too . They talked some more tgen ishraru settled in car and drive towards iyer house . Raman was driving while ishita was sitting in passenger seat holding ruhi in her arms . She was pretending to be busy with ruhi but actually she was ignoring Raman , he too was not initiating any conversation thinking what if ishita will again tell him to stop her . Lost in their thoughts finally ishraru reached iyer house .

Ishita went inside taking ruhi while Raman followed them after parking the car . He went inside and took senior iyers blessings , they blessed him wholeheartedly and then Amma spoke " ishu come to kitchen and help me in making tea ".

R- it's ok Amma, I had tea you don't bother yourself , I will leave in sometimes.

Raman was telling when Amma spoke " Raman , kanna you sit and talk with appa , ishita you come , I need to talk to you ."

Saying so Amma walked inside , ishita too went behind her , the moment Amma reached kitchen,she turned to ishita and spoke "ishita somebody has called to karthik's Amma ."

I- so .

A- he told his mother that he is your boyfriend and they should broke the alliance .do you have any relationship with any boy .?

I- nope , not yet .

A- then how come somebody can call and talk like this , you know his mother was so mad , she was even talking about breaking the marraige.  I have to call her now itself to clear everything that there must be some misunderstanding. 

I- why you wanna call and convince them, if they don't trust me and want to broke the alliance. 

A- what do you mean by that ishita, you know karthik is such a nice boy .

I- there are many nice boys but that doesn't mean I should marry every body.  Amma how many times I told you that I don't want to marry that karthik. 

A- then to whom you will marry , that guy who called Karthik's mother .?

I- no not him but not karthik too .

A- so you know who had called your would be MIL .

I- she is not my would MIL and yeah I know the boy because I had told him to do so . He was our Romi. 

A(surprised)- Romi ! , he is such a nice boy. 

Amma remain silent for sometimes as she was thinking, after sometimes she calculated something and spoke " you mean to say that you and Romi  , ishu you should have been told me earlier , I would not have been searching boys everybody , not is there in our house .( happily )- main abhi Raman as baat karti hoon ."

Ishita made A confused face and asked " what you are going to talk to Raman ji".

A- about you and Romi marraige .

I(shocked )- Kya, me and Romi , no ways he already had a very beautiful girlfriend miku .

A- then why did he called .

I- how many times I told you same thing , mujhe karthik se shaadi nahi karni hai .

A- then what do you wanna do . Ishita why you always want to do as per your wish . Kanna we want to see you happy and settled in your life .

I- then make me marry Raman ji .

Amma didn't acknowledged her sentence and was saying " every parent has dream to see their daughter getting married here you...

Realising what she has listened, Amma stopped in mid and asked " what did you just say."

I- make me marry Raman ji .

A- did you even realise what are you saying . Are you listening to yourself , you are talking about marrying your sister's husband .

I- he is not , he was my sister's husband but now my akka is not in this world and I don't want to leave Raman ji and ruhi alone.  

Amma looked at ishita while she spoke
 " what do you think Amma that I m just saying it like that , no Amma no , I had thought thousand time before mouthing this, but what should I do , mujhe nahi achcha lagta unke bina kuch bhi, this is my house but I feel good in that house .when ever I came from there , it seems that I m leaving my most important thing there.  Ruhi choti hai she has not yet learnt living without me , even Raman ji also lives a miserable life , savere uth kar naste ke baad office chale jaate hain then he returns back in mostly in night when everybody has gone to bed . He come home , warm his food himself and eat alone . It's not that aunty ji don't love or care for him but she has become bit aged , she can't manage to wait till late .Abhi age hi kya hai unki, 34 years only , just think will he spend rest his life alone without any partner . "

A- but why we will think about it , it's their responsibility not ours .

I- wah Amma, how easily you are saying this , till akka was in that house, they were your relatives ,you were too much concerned about them and now you are not even ready to think about them when akka is not there . How selfish of you Amma. 

A- nothing like that kanna , you are not understanding, you are unmarried girl while Raman is a widower , father of a kid .

I- but they are ours Amma, the love and care which I will give them , another woman can never give that . Ruhi is my baby ,I m taking care of her from the day she has born and also I know Raman too well , even for once I can say I know him more better that akka. 

A- are you and Raman are in relationship, kahin kal raat tum dono...

Amma asked straight, ishita's eyes popped out in surprise , she looked at Amma and spoke " I never thought Amma that you will think so low about me , no we don't have any relationship , he don't know anything about it . I thought to talk you first thinking you will understand my point but instead you are doubting me ."

Saying so ishita was going out angrily when Amma stopped her and spoke " ishita stop".

I- now what's left , my own mother is mistrusting me , what should I listen further .

A- I m sorry kanna , bring a girls mother I had to think everything, just give me sometimes , Abhi let Raman and ruhi go , then we will talk about it . I hope you can wait till that time .

I- ok .

Saying so she poured the coffee in cups and came out of the kitchen . She settled beside Raman and took ruhi from him , signalling him to have his coffee while ishita got busy in teaching ruhi to be good girl and not to bother her father as she will not be there with ruhi while the little kid was listen so keenly to her as if understanding everything making rest of 
the people amazed with their bond .

That's all for now friends , hope you like it . Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS- friends don't wanted to say but no of responses are lessening day by day , which is very disappointing .  please leave your laziness and do respond . don't disappoint us so much that we should finally stop writing or if you people want same , you can say that on our face we will stop .hope you can understand our plea , it's not only for me but from every writer .
Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Finally ishita express her thoughts to her mother dat she want to marry Raman
Hope Raman too agress
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Added new part , enjoy reading 
Ishradivanfan thumbnail