eagerly waiting for this chapter 
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank godgod everyone agreed.
Awww Ishuvis so cute.
Loved the update.
Poor Raman
Hehehe finally Appa let him talk in alone but ab Ishu kuch bole to na.
Pls update soon.
Tq for pm.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update.

Shot 6

I- I agreed to appa .

Saying so she immediately hung the call ,as she was too nervous to talk anymore to him . On the other hand Raman got happy ,he wanted to talk to him ,he was craving to listen from her mouth that she loves him and had agreed for marrying him . But what to do she has disconnected the call ,he called dolly and spoke " dolly my sweet sister please do me a favor ,my baby ".

D- kya ?

R- ishita ko phone laga and told her to talk to me .

D- wo to aap khud bhi kar sakte ho .

R- nahi kar sakta na ,you know she had called from landline, and if I will call again ,and her mother will pick the call to may be she can scold ishita na , hi ki nahi .

D- humm ,ok ,ye to sochne wali baat hai , ab kya liya jaaye .

R- you are my darling na .

D- ok ,I m calling but aap yaad rakhna ,I m helping you .

R- haan baba I will always remember you .

Dolly smiled and called to ishita's house . On the other hand ishita's heart was beating fast ,after listening to Raman's voice . She wanted to talk more to him but don't know how to talk as she has already disconnected the call . She was still sitting beside the phone when the phone rang ,she immediately picked the call before her Amma listens the ring ,expecting the call to be Raman's . She picked the call and spoke " hello ".

D- hey ishita itna haanf kyun rahi hai .

I- haanf ,main nahi to . Why did you called Dolly .

D- what type of question is this ,can't I call you .

I- of course you can call me , bol .

D- tune bhai se baat kyun nahi ki .

I- I was nervous ,mujhe bahut dar laga .

D- wah ji waah, bhai se pyaar karte waqt to nahi dari ,now why are you scared that to of him only . bhai koi bhoot hai Jo tu dar rahi hai unse .

I- I didn't loved him intentionally but it happened itself . tu bol why did you called .

D- aise hi ,can't I call you .

I- matlab you can call me ,achcha bol wo kahaan hain .

D-(mimicking her)- wo kahaan hain ,who is this wo main .

I- wo .

D- kaun wo .

I- Raman ji ..

D- ohh ho Raman ji , haii main mar javaan .

I- dolly ,don't tease me na ,please bol na .

Dolly was go on teasing ishita while Raman too was listening to her teasing and both were enjoying her state . 

D- aapka wo yaheen pe hain madam ,de rahi hoon phone but you both don't forget me .

Saying so she gave phone to Raman while ishita spoke"haan yaad rakhoongi,  at first you give phone to him ".

R- hi ishita .

She became silent listening to him , while he asked " ishita you are listening na ".

I- humm .

R- why did you disconnected the call , you just told me that you agreed but didn't told what you appa has asked.

Though she wanted to talk to him more but don't know how to start ,moreover she was scared of her amma too ,what if she pick the and listen their talk . Already she has been scolded by her amma many times for this .She was lost in her thoughts when she listened him " seems you don't want to talk to me , chalo bye I m hanging the call".

He spoke faking sadness when she spoke hurriedly " nahi nahi ..aap phone mat rakho ".

Raman smiled fully listening to her eagerness to talk to him and spoke " then you talk to me ".

I- no I can't talk much ,ye landline hai agar amma ko pata chalega to daant padegi .

She just completed her sentence and listened her amma calling her .Ishita said bye in jiffy and hung the call,saying her amma is calling ,While Raman was all lost in her sweet jingling voice . He was totally in aww knowing she such a baby that she is somuch scared of her mother . 

Rest of the day was normal ishra were all lost in each other ,after their talk while appa called Bhalla's and accepted their proposal . He also called bhalla's for dinner in the weekend ,so that they can plan further about the alliance . The next two days passed normally ,ishra didn't get chance to talk to each other.

Finally on Saturday appa reminded bhalla's again for their invitation for dinner . Mr bhalla assured that they will be there on time . In evening Amma and ishita prepared both Punjabi and south Indian delicacies ,amma told ishita to dress nicely . She nodded and got ready in blue anarkali suit as she knew its Raman's favorite color.She did lil makeup, had put a small bindi and colored her lips with natural color gloss, as amma restricted her to do much makeup . Bhallas arrived at the decided time ,iyers welcomed them wholeheartedly and all settled in the couch while ishita was in her room . Dolly took amma's permission and went to ishita,their parents start the conversation while Raman was eagerly waiting for ishita's sight . Appa started the conversation and spoke " we are ready for this marriage but as you know ishita is very small for all these , we want this marriage to happen after eight years . We want to make her a Doctor ,so want freedom for her to study as per her will ,in these eight years we don't want Raman to meet ishita much and finally we want to do the engagement in ourself, I mean only we two family will be involved in this ,no relatives and friends ".

Mr bhalla - that's perfect iyer sahab ,we are ready to wait for eight years and it will be proud for us if our DIL will be doctor and as you wish ,the engagement will be a private affair .
That's perfectly all right ,haina Raman .

He said looking towards Raman for which she shook his head negatively and spoke " no papa ".

Mr bhalla (angrily )- what are you saying raman ,everything is happening as per your wish .

R- nopspa you skipped one thing which uncle has told ,he told that I can't meet ishita in these days . uncle aunty , ishita would be my would be wife ,how could you stop me to meet her .

Mr bhalla (scolding him )- Raman .

R- papa let me talk , uncle I m a decent man ,I promise I will never cross my limit ,will just meet ishita once in a week  but can't stay away from her  . I m agreeing all your conditions as ,because I do understand the situation but what can I do , don't know when and how but I started liking her . I don't want to go against your will ,that's why I chose the straight way,but still after getting engaged you are restricting me to meet her, won't you think ,this will be wrong if you don't let me meet her once in a week . 

Raman was almost in verge of crying till he completed while both the parents were all silent as actually his demand was not wrong . After sometimes appa agreed and spoke " ok you can meet ishita once in a week".

Raman thanked appa ,they talked some more then amma called ishita . Dolly brought ishita outside ,she was down casting her eyes and looking more  beautiful with the shyness and blush on her face . Raman smiled fully on her sight while toshiji called ishita to her . She walked to toshiji ,she made ishita sit beside her and spoke scooping her face in her palm " you are looking too beautiful puttar ,meri bahu banegi ".

Ishita didn't spoke anything just nodded while her heart was beating fast as she was sitting between toshiji and Raman . Toshiji gifted ishita a beautiful suit and a gold coin as shagun and talked some more to her . After talking some more finally Raman spoke" uncle I know may be you people don't like it or may not allow me ,but in every alliance ,the girl and boy are allowed to talk for sometimes, so that they can know about each other . I too wanna talk to ishita for sometimes as we hadn't talked yet about this . I just wanna know ,she is also happy like me or I m the only one .

Appa thought for sometimes and instructed ishita to take Raman to her room ,she got up and walked towards her room looking behind ,checking him time to time while he too got up and followed her. Amma saw appa but he pressed his eyes assuring her that its okay . 

Raman closed the door behind him but didn't bolted it . He waited for her for sometimes then spoke " you are so silent aise to hamesha bolti rahti ho like a chatter box".

Ishita didn't answered him while he can sense her nervousness just noticing the way she was playing with the hem of her dupptta . He walked near her ,her heart started beating very fast as if it will jump out ,he tucked the strand of hair behind her ear which was blocking his view and cupped her face ,she closed her eyes in nervousness . He admired her for sometimes and finally spoke " I so love you ishita ,hadn't wished anything so badly as I had craved to make you mine ."

That's all for now .Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS - New buddies please show your presence .
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part ,enjoy reading 
Yhmfan25 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update
They r getting engaged 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update
ishu is so cute she is so nervous to talk with Raman while Raman is so eagar
their parents fixed ishra alliance
they are ready to wait for eight years till ishu becomes doctor
Raman don't agreed to stay away from ishu he asked permission to meet ishu weekly once
Raman confessed to ishu
continue soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di