Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rachna.KG

I am loving the build up from Annika's perspective. Can't wait for next part...pls write soon. 

Thanks dear...😳
Happy to know that you loved Annika's perspective...😳
Will update the next part today itself...😃
ks_angel thumbnail
Hi guys...
Thank you so much for the encouragement you guys have given me...like I said before I will be shaping this SS up at least the initial parts based on the events of the episodes itself...

Do tell me how you felt about it...And if you want me to continue...

Hope you enjoy it...

Index of Meri Aashiqui 

Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail
Hi Guys...

Updating the chapter 3 of the SS...
sorry for the delay...😳

Chapter 3: A TINY STEP OF COURAGE

"Theen mahine hogaye uss manoos ghar se gaye huve...phir bhi ussi din pe atka huva hein...kyu uska ghussa..khud par...apne zindagi par nikal rahe ho thum Shivaay...Bhool javo usse..."

"Dusaro ke zindagi mein interfere karne se pehle Apne khud ke zindagie sort out karo...khud se shaadi nahi sambali gayi dusaro ki zindagi sambalne chal pada hein..."

''Mujhe iss ghar ka batwara chahiye"

"Mere Naam Khoon khandan se apko takleef tha na Shivaay...jabki apke he bhai najaz hein..."

Shivaay sighed in frustration as the car shuddered and came to a stop...

Shivaay:"What the hell...?"

Shivaay dialed Khanna's number...
Shivaay:"Ghaadi kharab hogayi hein...send me another one..."

Khanna:"Sir...aap kaha hein...?"

Shivaay:"Mein yaha...Old dargah ke pas hoon..."

Khanna:"Sir...mein bijva dunga...par..."

Shivaay:"Par kya Khanna...?"

Khanna:"sir...ek ganta lagega..."

Shivaay:"Ek ghanta...?are you serious...?tab tak mein kya karunga...?"

Khanna:"Err sir vo..."

Shivaay:"Never mind..."
Shivaay cut the call and stood by his car waiting...

Preet ki lath mohe aaisi laagi
ho gayi main matwaali
bal bal jaaun apane piya ko
he main jaaun vaari vaar

As Shivaay stood outside the dargah he had  that feeling...after months...like She was close by...But how can that be possible...?She was in Goa right...?

Shivaay stood firm in the ground for a few minutes...but the feeling only increased...It was like his heart was seeking out to the part of it that was missing...To feel whole again...

Mohe sudh budh naa rahi tan mann ki
yeh toh jaane duniya saari
bebas aur laachar phiru main
haari main dil haari

haari main dil haari

As if in trance Shivaay walked forward into the dargah...

As Shivaay did his prayers again he felt Her again...

Tere naam se jee loon
tere naam se marr jaaun
tere naam se jee loon
tere naam se marr jaaun
teri jaan ke sadke mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun
tune kya kar dala marr gayi main mitt gayi main
ho ri ha ri ho gayi main
teri deewani deewani
teri deewani deewani
ho gee ha gee ho gayi main

teri deewani deewani
teri deewani deewani

The restlessness that filled his heart ever since that fated day slowly diminished...

.He walked out of the dargah out  into the open...Following that ehsaas...all his pain forgotten...all he wanted was to look at her once again...to feel whole...

Ishq junoon jab hadh se badh jaaye
Ishq junoon jab hadh se badh jaaye
haste haste aashiq suli chadh jaaye
ishq ka jaadu sara chadha kara bole
ishq ka jaadu sara chadha kara bole
khoob laga lo pehre raste rab khole
yahi ishq di marzi hain
yahi rab di marzi hain
yahi ishq di marzi hain
yahi rab di marzi hain
tere bin jeena kaisa
haan khudgarzi hai
ho ri ha ri ho gayi main
teri deewani deewani

teri deewani deewani

teri deewani deewani
teri deewani deewani

Shivaay was here ...Annika knew it...she felt it...Annika looked around for the sight of her love...just a sight would be enough...to feel alive again...

As if due to intervention of fates they saw each other...
The world around them came to a standstill...nothing mattered to them anymore...than the other...

Annika stood watching the man standing before her...Her love...

Annika jumped as Chanda's mother called out ''Chalo jaldi...ladke wale sagai keliye intezaar kar rahe honge..."

Taking the shawl from Shivaay's hands Annika immediately covered her head with it not wanting Aunty to know that she wasn't Chanda...

Shivaay could feel his heart break all over again...putting on a mask of non-challence he asked her...

Shivaay:"Sagai...?"
Did she really move on...?was it that easy for her to move on after all they had been through...

Shivaay:"Zyada vakth nahi laga tumhe aage badne mein...?"

Shivaay:"Theen mahine huh...just three months n you moved on...tum jaise ladki se aur kya ummed bhi ki jha sakthi hein..."

Shivaay:"Jho bhi humare beech tha...usse tum bhi bhool gayi...aur...aur mein bhi..."

He said looking away not wanting to betray his emotions...

Shivaay:"it's good that you moved on...Engagement kar rahi hein...good..."

Hurt...She didn't think she could be any more hurt than she already was...but that really did...

Annika:"Aapko lagtha hein mein aisa kar sakthi hoon...?"

Shivaay:"Lagtha nahi hein Annika...dikh raha hein..."

Shivaay:"I'm sure iss bar bhi kisi rich aur famous  ladke ko phasaya hoga..."

Shivaay:"Mom sahi kehthi thi...tum jaise aurath Insaan se nahi...uske daulath aur bank balance se pyaar karthe hein..."

Shivaay:"kya socha tha aur kya nikali..."

Annika:"Jab aap mere baare mein yeh 2Rs raai bana he liya hein tho apko koi safai dene ki koi zaroorath nahi hein mujhe..."

The mention of how right his mom was triggered something deep inside her...all those memories of hurt she had buried deep inside her all these months just erupted on its own accord...

Annika:"Haan...Kar rahi hoon mein sagai...phasa liya hein mein ek ameer ladke ko...Aapko kya...?"

Shivaay:"Kuch nahi...sirf humdardi hein...uss bechare keliye...Jisse tum phasane ja rahe ho..."

Shivaay:"Vo badnaseeb hein kaun...?"

Annika:"kyu...?apko kyu Jaan na hein...?Acha jalan ho rahi heina aapko...?"

Shivaay:"Jalan aur mujhe...?I'm not jealous...Tumhara aur mera rishtha katam ho chukka hein..."
He said Feeling enraged that she had moved on...

Annika:"Khatam hochuka hein tho aap itne saval kyu puch rahe hein...?Aur saval aise ouch that rahe hein...jaise aap abhi bhi mera pathi hein..."

Shivaay:"Pathi tha...tum suna nahi shayad...tumhara aur mera rishtha khatam ho chukka hein...it's over..."

Annika:"Agar rishtha katam he ho chuka hoon...tho mein jho bhi karu aapko kya farak padtha hein...?"

Shivaay:"Mujhe koi farak nahi padtha...'

Annika:"Apke chehra dekhke tho lag raha hein ki aapko bohot farak pad raha hein..."

She said feeling angry that Shivaay could even think that she could move on...

"Yeh dargah hein bacho...yaha ibadath ki jaathi hein...yaha vakth bhi kamoshi ke chadar oode rahthi hein...agar tumhe baathem karne hein tho kahi aur jaavo..."

Annika:"Baba hum baathe nahi kar rahe hein...hum jagda kar rahe hein..."
The happiness in their lives were now replaced by hatred, anger and complaints...

"Jagda vahi hotha hein..jaha haq hotha hein...jab ishq sambaltha nahi...vo adavath banke baahar atha hein...sirf tum he nahi...saare shaadi shuda jodhiyom ke mohobath..."

Annika:"Hum...Hum alag ho chukke hein..."
Annika said painfully...
For a second Shivaay's guard slipped and  the look in his eyes haunted her...

She had left him so as to keep him away from that one thing that was capable of destroying him...the truth that he wasn't an Oberoi...She had left him to save him from heartbreak...to save him from having his identity stolen from him...

But looking at the man before her she knew that he had been to hell and back...he had been heartbroken over and over again...just like she had been...a living corpse...And for the first time her mind and her heart together asked her if she had been right in leaving Shivaay...?

"Par tumhare dil alag nahi huve...tumhare ankem keh rahe hein ki yeh rishtha toot chuka hein...par dhoor nahi..."

Shivaay and Annika walked away from each other...

As Annika took a few steps...Her heart screamed at her...no she couldn't keep this charade anymore...

She had already pushed Shivaay as far as possible that he could only look at her with disgust...She did everything like Pinky aunty said to keep Shivaay happy...

but that doesn't mean that she should let that woman control her life everywhere...the misunderstanding that Shivaay had about her now was enough to keep them separated for a life time without her adding fuel to it...No she wasn't going to let that happen...showing tadi wasn't important at that time...

Annika stopped short...

Annika:"Shivaay..."
She called out as Shivaay walked away from her...Shivaay stopped walking...

Annika:"I'm not getting married...it's Chanda's engagement...She had to go meet Amit...so I'm standing in for her till she comes...I owe her that..."

Shivaay was unable to identify the emotions that coursed through him...A part of his mind was relieved while another was still fighting with his heart against trusting her again after all that happened...

Annika:"Mujhe patha hein apko mujhpe bharosa nahi hein...but I want you to know either way...'

"Chanda...aur kitna dher karogi...ladke vale aarahe hein...tum abb bhi  vaha kadhe kya kar rahe ho..."

Chanda's mom asked her from afar...

Putting the shawl over her forehead Annika walked towards the dargah...She had taken that tiny step of courage towards Shivaay...She wasn't sure what she wanted his next move to be...because the threat of Pinky aunty was still suspended above Shivaay like a Damocles sword...

For the first time in her life she hoped for a miracle...

A few minutes later as shivaay got in the car He saw Annika walked towards her car with Chanda  who was dressed in the engagement dress ...and with Chanda's family...Just like Annika had said...

Shivaay thought about all that happened...the hurt in her eyes when he said that their relationship was over...He couldn't help but think that there was something more to this...

Guys do tell me how you felt about it...😳
Kirthi...

Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for a ride back to post separation days of IB
jaansahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a nice, and i loved it that atleast here shivaay's using his mind and is able to figure it out that there is more to the story
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow shivaay
atleast now start thinking and using your brain
please do continue
bye sumi
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting cont soon
AparnaChinnu thumbnail