Shivika SS: Meri Aashiqui~Chapter 5,6~Page 24,26~(30/07/2018)

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys...
Kirthi here...

Thought of writing a Shivika SS based on the separation track...

Had so many armaan regarding that  track...which went down the drains...

Well this will be an alternate parallel universe story without Samar Jeet Malhotra and Ragini Malhotra adding extra some some in Shivika's life which was already kichdified by Pinky's plotting...😆

This is About how Shivika heal each other from the pain of seperation and heartbreak..😳

Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Meri Aashiqui 
Prologue

When I say I'm going to forget you I know it's impossible to forget someone I once knew. What I want is to erase you from my thoughts and purge you from my memories. I'm saying it's what I wish for, not what is or could ever be.

Donna Lynn Hope

Shivaay was standing in the poolside when Khanna walked in...

Khanna:"Sir...?"

Shivaay looked up to see his trusted bodyguard...

Shivaay:"Yes Khanna..."

Khanna:"Annika mam got rejected again...looks like nobody is interested to hire her considering the fact that she is getting divorced from an oberoi...Nobody wants to hire her in the fear that it will incure The Oberoi's Wrath..."

Shivaay looked at the tiny ripples in the pool trying not to show the pain he felt hearing Annika's name...Why is it so hard to hate you Annika...after all that you did to break my heart into a million pieces why does it still beat for you...Why does it cry out for you...Why does it care for you...Why is it so hard to forget you...?

Khanna:"Sir...?"

Shivaay:"Send her a offer letter from SOR constructions...offering her the post as the secretary to Mrs.Swetha Sanhi...make sure Annika doesn't know that the job offer is coming from...from..."

Shivaay cleared his throat...

Shivaay:"She shouldn't know ever that SOR Constructions...Is in fact ShivOmRu construction's..."

He had promised Sahil that he would take care of Annika...And no matter what he would treasure the trust the kid had in him...He told himself...

Khanna nodded and walked out with tears in his eyes...

Is it possible to love somebody so much like Shivaay Sir and Annika mam loved each other...?

"If giving my everything is what it takes, I won't hesitate, not for even a second. That's what it means to have something you'd give your life to keep safe."

"It still hurts," she whispered. "Even when you're doing it for someone else, that doesn't stop your ribs from getting cracked, or your wrist swelling, or your cuts from bleeding..."

Annika sat crumbled up in the corner of the room...

"Mein Shivaay se batha dungi ki vo Shakthi Singh Oberoi ki najayaz Aulath hein..."

"tsk...tsk...Kya hoga Shivaay ka...jab usse patha chalega ki uski puuri zindagi ek jhoot thi...bikhar jayegi vo..."

"Tum aisa kuch karega jisse Shivaay tujhe Dakhe marke bhahar phekega..."

"Aajse...meri aur iss aurat ke beech koi rishtha Nahi...hein...everything that was there between us is OVER..."

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi aaj iss aurat se divorce kar rahi hoon..."

The image of Shivaay falling down heartbroken flashed before her...

Tears rolled down her eyes...she held her heart to stop it from bursting out because of the pain...

Chanda walked in and sat by hugging her closer...

Annika:"I don't know if what I did was correct chanda...but all I could think at that time was that for my selfishness...I couldn't let Shivaay suffer the pain of knowing ki..."

Chanda:"Shh...shh...I'm not judging you Annika...all I'm saying is that maybe you should have talked to Shivaay about whatever it was...the're is  no wound that love can't heal..."

Annika:"I had no choice..."
Annika wiped off her tears...

Annika:"Chanda...I have decided to leave Mumbai..."

Chanda:" kyu...?"
She asked shocked...
Annika:"I'm going far away as possible from Shivaay...because if I continue staying here my resolve will break...and Shivaay will end up paying for my selfishness..."

Chanda:"Do you think that will be possible...?is there any place where you can be, without being affected by those memories...?"

Annika:"I don't have to live without those memories Chanda...I may have been forced to go out of Shivaay's life...but no force in this whole world can stop me from loving him...from living in those memories..."

Yes...she had to do this...after the 9th disaster interview and rejection in a row...she could only come up with this idea...She needed a job immediately so as to take her mind off of her heartbreak...And also she had Sahil to think about...

Yes she had to leave Mumbai...to somewhere far away...

Where She can live and die with the memories of her Shivaay...

Khanna:"Sir...Annika mam already left Mumbai...even before we could reach her with the job offer..."

Shivaay threw his phone angrily...breaking it into a thousand pieces...

Was it possible for a broken heart to break again...because his just did...

3 Months later...

PS: So guys...how was it...?
Do you want me to continue with the SS...?

Do let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...
~
Kirthi
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please continue
i am waiting
Nohsin10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome promo 
Plzz do continue 
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Interesting concept
Shivay gave Anika a job but Anika is ready to leave Mumbai
What happens after 3 months???how they will meet again???
Update soon please
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it's too intresting Yar...
we never got to see how they heal each other...
it will be so intresting... plz continue it 
Teju... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely Prologue Kirti
We were discussing abt separation yesterday na...
How we wish CVs moved the plot without 3rd angles...
I still remember days after pinkys threat...I used to have tears in my eyes...
Emotional trauma annika and shivaay has gone through in that phase was really heart wrenching 
I didnt watch seperation episodes fully till now...
Looking forward further updates dear...Jaldi update karo
Love you and thanq for writing SS on seperation dear

ks_angel thumbnail

Thank you dear...😳
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

please continue

i am waiting

Thank you dear...😊
Will update the first part by this weekend...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nohsin10

Awesome promo 

Plzz do continue 

Thank you dear...😳
Will try to update soon...