Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jaansahiba

That was fantasticπŸ‘. Absolutely awesome. I badly wanted to know, will there be any mahi? And is Shivaay really the illegitimate son this time. Thank u for making omru know 'bout annika. And I really loved the idea of annika transferring to Goa. Plz update soon.

Abhi...😊
Thank you...
Shivaay is legitimate only and Mahi is not there dear...😳

I so wanted Annika to start her own event management firm during the 3 months lapse period...so thought of  making it happen here...

Will update today itself...

ks_angel thumbnail

Thank you dear...😳
Happy to know that you loved it...😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: tikit

Simply loved this version of Shivaay. Nd the stage is set for Shivika to meet😊. Thank u for the pm πŸ˜³. Update asap nd pm me next update soon

Thank you dear...😊
Happy to know that you loved it...

Yes, Shivika will meet in the next couple of updates...😳
Ok dear...Will PM you when I update...
ks_angel thumbnail

Thank you...😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Thank you dear...😊
ks_angel thumbnail
Hi guys...
Thank you so much for the encouragement you guys have given me...Have decided to shape this up based on the events if the episodes itself...

Do tell me how you felt about it...And if you want me to continue...

Hope you enjoy it...

Index of Meri Aashiqui 

Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail
Hi Guys...

Updating the chapter 2 of the SS...

Index

Chapter 2 :DEAL WITH YOUR GRIEF

Annika's POV

Annika sat on the back of the car looking out of the window as the rain drizzled down  outside...

She went through some business newspaper online...checking the current market trends...and also the diamond, gold and silver prices...GST rates of various services that she used daily...

It was then that in a news suggestion she saw it ...

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi reaches the top 1 position in the Forbes  list of top 100  business men of the year..."

Annika stopped herself from clicking the link for a second...but then her resolve crumbled like always...

It went on to explain in detail about the various investments and franchises Oberoi industries started in various parts of the world under the leadership of SSO...

"This achievement is gonna be a feather in the cap of th Oberoi's who has been winning the Businessman of year award consecutively...''

Her heart jumped into her throat .as she read each and every word religiously...Her Shivaay...

She ran her hand through Shivaay's photo...

Will it ever stop hurting...?

Tiwari:"Mam...we have reached..."
He called Annika breaking her out of trance... 

Annika:"Thank you Tiwari..."
She said walking out towards the wedding venue carrying her bag and her laptop...

Annika took a deep breath as she entered the venue of the wedding Jashn was organizing...
It looked breathtaking and beautiful...

She noted in her mind that it was time to raise the salaries of her employees...This was just like she had envisioned the venue to be...

The air was filled with happiness, craziness, teasings which added onto the grandeur...

The bride's party were practicing dance steps for sangeet...The competition was very tight after the Groom's Grandma offering her Naataraj ki Murthi as prize to the winning team...

kids from the age of 3 to oldies in their 90s were performing...The bride's family to show of their glory n get the prize while the groom's family to keep the khandani natraj ki murthi with them..

"OK...so ready...1...2...3...4..."
Choreographer instructed the party with dance steps...

She saw the bride wave to her and call her to dance...Annika smiled and gestured her to continue...There used to be a time when she lived in these moments...but somehow she was detached to all of it now...

Annika walked arount inspecting the arrangements...

Niranjana was a  bride with good taste and no budget. The only real difficulties had arisen because of time constraints. Most weddings took months to plan. Niranjana had wanted everything done in 15 days... Looking around at the floral centerpieces of varying shades of roses  interspersed with red daliya's...,Annika was proud of what she and her staff had pulled together.

Having cross checked and rechecked  the arrangements of the Niranjana Singhania-Aditya Gupta's  Sangeeth, Annika stood at the back of the hall,  for the last performance of the night, her eyes fixed on the Niranjana, who was blushing gloriously as the Aditya, reached for her hand for their couple dance...

Admist the shower of flowers Aditya led Niju to the dance floor and held her close to him so delicately...
All around her the youngsters in the family whistled while the elders nazar utaroed from the couple...

Annika knew that there wasn't anything like a perfect couple...but having seen how these two had been with each other all throughout the course of wedding ceremonies...

Annika knew that this was one marriage that would last...these two would grow old together...have their own happily ever after...

And She was a sucker. No matter the pain of her own divorce, no matter the cynical voice in her head, no matter the hurt and pain she carried in her heart...
She was a sucker for the happily-ever-after...
Still...

And knowing that she would never have her own happily ever after with the love of her life broke her heart...

Composing herself Annika looked at the happy couple...The entire world seemed to disappear around them as they twirled to the song that was most important to their lives...

Hey Humnava mujhe apna bana le 
Sookhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de 
Hoon akela zara haath badha de 

As the lights dimmed around and the spotlight went on the couple Annika's thoughts went back to the loneliness in her life now...The darkness that was closing in on her ready to gobble her up given chance...That darkness that couldn't be erased anymore...

Kab se main dar dar phir raha 
Musaafir dil ko panaah de 
Tu awaargi ko meri aaj thehra de 
Ho sake toh thoda pyaar jata de

She was running away from her realities through her job...With nobody to turn to...
The truth was that she was all alone...

Sookhi padi iss dil ki zameen ko bhiga de

Unable to stand it anymore Annika ran out of the room into the garden holding onto her heart...

Her hair swayed in the light breeze blowing...the breeze that brought in the sweet scent of the frangipani blooms...

Murjhaayi si shaakh pe dil ki 
Phool khilte hain kyun 
Baat gulon ki zikr mehak ka 
Achha lagta hai kyun

she stood watching the dark sky...which didn't have even a flicker of star...Just like her life was right now...

Un rangon se tune milaya
Jin se kabhi main mil na paaya

And everyday, every minute , every second she was reliving that day over and over...

She was reliving that rejection...Shivaay throwing her out...pushing her away from his life...

Just like death rejected her while it took her parents and her sister away from her...

Just Like Sahil's parents had rejected her after adopting saying they had brought her there just to take care of Sahil...

Dil karta hai tera shukriya 
Phir se bahaarein tu la de
Dil ka soona banjar mehka de 
Sookhi padi dil ki is zameen ko bhiga de

She didn't know what she had expected while she did all that on that day...but somewhere she had expected him to understand...That she was doing it for a reason...but...

Hoon akela zara haath badha de 
Waise toh mausam guzre hain 
Zindagi mein kai 
Par ab na jaane kyun mujhe woh 
Lag rahe hain haseen

Annika took out the two things that signified her broken life...
Her toota chand bracelet...and her mangalsutra...

Shivaay:"yeh sirf bracelet nahi hein Annika...yeh ek ehsaas hein...tumhara sahara hein...tumhe patha hein isme itne chaand kyu hein...?"

Shivaay:"kyunki tumhe andere se dar lagtha hein...Tumhari tarah yeh chand bhi pagal hein...andere mein nikal padtha hein...par jab Andere mein nikaltha heina...tho anderi raath ko roshan kar detha hein..."

Shivaay:"tumhe andere se bachne keliye abb chand ki zaroorath nahi hein Annika...kyunki darthe vo hein...jho akele hothead hein...par tum abb akeli nahi hoo..."

Shivaay:"jiske panche ko ittu sa diya gira detha ho...
Usse kya darna jisse jugnu hara detha hein..."

Annika:"yeh tho...?"

Shivaay:"Sahil se sikhi hein.."

Shivaay:"aur Shivaay Singh Oberoi Jugnu nahi hein...suraj hein...Jho suraj ke saath hothe hein...vo anderom se nahi darthe...

And now She only had her Sahil...Her jugnu with her...Her Sun was eclipsed from forever...plunging her into eternal darkness...

Tere aane par jaana maine 
Kahin na kahin zinda hoon main 
Jeene lage ab yeh fizaayein 
Chehre ko chhooti hawaayein
Inki tarah do kadam toh badha le

The hollowness that was tearing down her heart apart...it was like she had forgotten to live...She was barely existing...

Annika's trance was broken by the ringing of her phone...
Annika:"Chanda...?"

Chanda:"Tho madam ko mujhe yaad hein...do you know kitne dinom se call karne keliye try kar rahi hoon mein...?phone he nahi uttathi tum..."
She said with fake anger...

Annika:"Chanda relax...I'm fine...I was a bit busy with the wedding...Tho isiliye..."

Chanda:"Dont...kitne jhoot aur bolege Annika...?Jhoot bolthe he rahne se vo Sach mein nahi badalega Annika...the truth is that you are not at all fine...You are still suffering...aur yeh chupane ke liye you moved away from me and Sahil...and upar se you don't even talk to me...Aur Sahil ko...usko tho tumare aur Shivaay ke divorce ke baare mein bhi tumne bataya nahi...?"

Annika:"He will be hurt Chanda..."

Chanda:"kab tak chupayega Annika...?kab tak...jab yeh sach samne aya tho...?you can buy time till this term ends...but jab tum usse iss school se TC leke lejavoge tho...what will you tell him as the reason for the relocation...?"

A loud clap and catcalling erupted inside the hall as the dance came to an end...

Annika:"Chanda...I gotta go...there's something I have to take care off..."

Chanda:"Annika phone math rakh...there's something I want to tell you.."

Annika:"What is it Chanda...?"
She asked urgently...

Chanda:"I'm getting married...And I need my friend with me when I marry...Please...Please mana math karna...please..."

A few minutes later when she walked inside Niranjana came running towards her...

"Annika"

She said breathing heavily having danced for long...with the colour of happiness adorning her cheeks...
Annika couldn't help but smile at the lovely bride...

Annika:"You look lovely..."

Niranjana:"Thank you...And also thank you so much for making my wedding, like I have dreamed it would be...Though I was always confusing you with my outlandish ideas..."

Annika smiled...
Annika:"Its my job Niranjana...you don't have to thank me for it..."

She was about to leave when Niranjana cntinued...

Niranjana:"You have a heart Annika...Though you are trying hard to conceal it by never involving yourself with others..by acting like you don't care about anything..."

Niranjana:"you have a heart that loved...is loving and will always love that one person with your whole heart...And I.really hope that you get him back soon..."

Annika smiled mirthlessly knowing that it was totally impossible...

But she knew that she would be ok...there was no wound,  time couldn't heal...And some day She would have the power to think of that day with out tearing her heart into two...

And soon her Sahil will be there with her...Once his final exams were over...She would bring Sahil to Goa and provide him education at par with that of what he was getting now...They would be together...

Everything would be ok...She kept telling herself over and over...Everything would be ok...

Guys do tell me how you felt about it...😳
Kirthi...

Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago
Santhi_Priya21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful. I like how you showed Annika's loneliness connecting the wedding of the couple. How she reminiscing Shivvay and the married life through them. Cant wait for the next part hoefully Shivika meet? Please update soon
jaansahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beatiful and fantastic as ever. I could feel annika's pain and loneliness. Eagerly waiting for shivaay's side of story and for om to be back in action and yeah for our rudy to mend up things too.
Rachna.KG thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am loving the build up from Annika's perspective. Can't wait for next part...pls write soon.