Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Scary teaser...ishu come to know about her illness and now ahe is missing...hope everything will be fine soon...plz plz update soon di and thanks for pm di...
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shocking teaser dear 

Hope Raman find her as well doesn't want her to do anything to away from Raman also 

Update soon dear
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 36

Ishra were lost in each other when appa came in and smiled seeing them together. 

Appa -shayad raman hi woh hai joh ishu ko iss samay sambhal sakta hai. I really wish ki woh hamesha usse yun hi sambhale. Meri bachchi ka khayal rakhe. He thought and went back thinking not to disturb them. 

On the other hand, amma and Toshiji was making idli and halwa for ishita when amma said -main kuch puchun aapse?? 

Toshiji look at amma and said -haan boliye naa. 

Amma -sach bataiye, don't u felt bad seeing Raman taking care of ishu. 

Toshiji look at her and said -why would I feel bad?? 

Amma -aap bhale naa bole but I understand ki Ek aisi ladki ko bahu ko roop mein dekhna toh kabhi maa nahi ban sakti is difficult, very difficult aur jiss tarah se raman ishu ko support kar raha hai, aapko bura lagaa naa. 

Toshiji stop her work and said looking at amma -at first I want to say ki just because doctor said so, don't presume it to be right. Yeh sochiye ki shayad aisa naa ho, shayad ishita puttar thik ho jaaye, woh maa ban paaye. 

Amma -yeh toh baad ki raat hai but for now, u must be thinking bad naa seeing raman claiming her as his wife. 

Toshiji -aap puchna kya chahti hai, saaf saaf puchiye.

Amma -i want to ask Kahin aap raman -ishu ko dur toh nahi kar dengi. Meri ishu akeli toh nahi reh jayegi itne bade dukh ke saath. She said while her eyes got moist. 

Toshiji -sabse pehle toh ishita meri bhi bachchi hai, usse takleef mein akela chodne ka toh sawaal hi nahi uthta. Aur agar main aisa chahun bhi toh bhi Raman aisa nahi karega. Aap shayad aaj tak samajh nahi paayi uske pyaar ko but main samjhti hoon. Joh ladka ishita ke liye ro sakta hai, beemar padh sakta hai. Being a multi millionaire, gurudware mein jute polish kar sakta hai. U really think he will ever leave ishita alone. Kabhi nahi, woh sabko chod dega but apni gudiya ko nahi. 

Amma -but I still wanna know what u feel about all this, kyunki aapko takleef dekar hamari ishu khush nahi reh sakti. 

Toshiji -aap kya keh rahi hai, woh bachchi mujhe takleef degi, aisa kabhi nahi ho sakta. Woh hamari zindagi mein tab aayi thi jab hum ekdum akele aur tutte hue the. Raman toh bas saansein le raha tha, ishita ne usse jeena sikhaya, hasna sikhaya. Usse uske rishton se milaya, woh hamare liye matarani ka aashirwad hai aur main Itni bewakoof nahi ki matarani ke ashirwaad ko curse samjhoon. Ishita mere Raman puttar ki hai aur hamesha ussi ki rahegi and I am proud of my son's love for her. Agar woh yeh sab sunn kar peeche hatta toh shayad mujhe takleef hoti but now when he is holding her hand firmly, I am more then happy. Raman ki tarah mujhe bhi iss cheez se farak nahi padhta but still I want everything to get fine, kisi aur ke liye nahi, ishita puttar ke liye. She don't deserve this. She said and amma start crying bitterly. 

Amma -meri kanna sach mein yeh deserve nahi karti. She said crying bitterly when Toshiji hugged her and said -sach much thik ho jayega, thodi himmat rakhiye. Aur ab jaldi se khana banaiye, ishita must be waiting. She said wiping amma's tears, she too nodded and soon both got engaged in making food. 

An hour passed and finally both went back to the hospital. Ishita got happy seeing the yummy food and start eating when amma said -main khilaun?? 

Ishita nodded and amma start feeding her. Ishita was happily eating the food while amma's eyes were getting moist again and again. Ishita noticed that and said -main marne wali hoon kya?? She asked and all got shocked hearing her question.

Appa -nahi kanna, what r u saying??

Ishita -toh sab ro kyun rahe hai. Koi khush kyun nahi hai. Sach boliye appa, main marne wali nahi hoon naa. She said and start crying getting scared. 

Ishita -mujhe nahi marna,main kitni choti hoon. Sab toh dadi maa ban ke marte hai, main toh amma bhi nahi bani. Main kaise mar sakti hoon. She was saying crying while their parents were looking at each other not knowing what to say. 

Seeing Noone consoling ishita, Raman walked to her and said -kya bakwaas lagaa rakha hai. Tu kyun maregi, tujhe kya hua hai. Kuch nahi hua hai, u r all fine. Tu nahi marne wali and stop talking such nonsense, samjhi tu. 

Ishita -toh phir sab ro kyun rahi hai??

Raman -just because u r fine, yeh toh happiness wale tear hai, sad wale nahi. 

Ishita -sachchi, happiness wale hai?? 

Raman -aur nahi toh kya, tujhe kya lagaa sadness wale?? 

She nodded in yes. 

Raman -tu toh buddhu hai ekdum. Tu achchi ho kar idli kha rahi hai naa, issliye sab khush hai aur khushi mein ro rahe hai. 

Ishita -khushi mein hasna chahiye naa, mujhe confuse kyun kar rahe hai. Chaliye everybody smile, a big one, broad wali. She said to which Raman said -yes, chaliye sab hasiye, meri gudiya jaisi broad smile dijiye. He said and all smiled. 

Raman fed ishita and make her sleep while their parents were just looking at them. Soon she slept and appa -amma thanked raman for taking such good care of ishita. 

Raman just smiled and slowly all adjusted there but nurse told only two to stay back so raman and appa stayed back while others left. 

Three days passed like this and finally ishita got discharged. All took her home happily and raman gave her many instructions before leaving her. Though he don't want to go away leaving her but he can't do anything about it. 

Raman went back to his house with his parent and slept all the day and night feeling exhausted. Next day raman went to meet her he even took simmi and rinki with him,they spend the whole day with her and at night they came back after ishita fell asleep. 

Later in night, Raman was going to sleep when his phone rang, he wondered who called him at this hour. He picked the phone seeing amma's number and said -hello amma. 

Amma-raman, Ek bahut badi gadbad ho gayi. 

Raman -kya hua amma, ishita is fine naa?? 

Amma-actually she is not home. 

Raman -kya, Itni raat ko,kahan gayi?? 

Amma-we don't know, we r searching for her but she is nowhere. 

Raman -aise kaise Kahin chali gayi??

Amma-actually we r talking about her illness and I think she heard it, mujhe bahut chinta ho rahi hai, uske appa gaye hai usse dhoondhne, mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai. Tum please aa jao. 

Raman -I am coming, he said and hung the call.he went out running and informed the same to his parent. Soon Mr bhalla and raman went to ishita's house. Amma was sitting crying while appa was gone to find her. 

Raman consoled amma and went to search ishita. They were looking around but not getting her anywhere. Slowly they start getting worried as she is too small and sick too. 

Mr bhalla was driving fast when Raman said -shayad mujhe pata hai woh Kahan hogi. 

Mr bhalla -kahan??

Raman -gurudware mein, where I use to take her. Driver uncle gurudware le chaliye. He said to which he nodded and soon both reached the gurudwara. 

Both went out and start searching for ishita. They were searching for her but couldn't find her so Mr bhalla was going back when Raman saw her laying on the floor. He went close to her and find her sobbing.

Raman -gudiya, why r u crying?? He said making her get up and look at him. 

Ishita -raman.she said and hugged him tight crying while he too hugged her back consoling her. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy .
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its so emotional update
Amma questions with Toshiji right
As ishita is so small to suffer this thing
Raman he will never leave ishita hand
For him ishita is his jaan