Posted: 6 years ago
Emotional
Interesting
update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 32

Everyone got shocked hearing the doctor. Appa's hold on raman and amma got loose, and Raman crushed on the couch hearing this while amma burst into tears. They were in shock when doctor said -uski haalat bahut kharab hai, usse hosh bhi nahi aaya hai. Though we have started the treatment but it will take some time to make her response. Usse hosh aane mein bhi time lagega. 

All got shocked hearing this when appa asked -meri bachchi thik toh ho jayegi naa. Meri Ek ho beti hai, agar usse kuch ho gaya toh I can't live. Infact we can't leave, please doctor save her.he said folding his hands while Raman was just looking at them, too shocked too numb to react. 

Doctor held his hand and said -we will try our best. Saying so he went inside. Appa look at amma who was sitting and crying looking at the sky praying for ishita. Appa walked to her and sat beside her. 

Amma look at appa and said -yeh kya ho gaya vishwa, hamari ishu. She couldn't complete and cried. 

Appa hugged her tight and said -sab thik hoga, don't worry murugan will not punish us like this. He was saying when his eyes fell on raman who was sitting on the floor holding his head. Appa walked to him and said hugging Raman tight -sab thik ho jayega, Raman. 

He closed his eyes tight and cried-gudiya, meri gudiya. Usse kya ho gaya appa. 

Appa -kuch nahi hoga hamari ishu ko, dekhna she will be all fine. 

Raman -usse kuch ho gaya toh main jee nahi paaunga. He said and cried bitterly. 

Hours passed, appa informed bhallas about Raman being with them in hospital as ishita is not well. They reached hospital asap with simmi and rinki. They consoled iyers while simmi and rinki where sitting with raman. 

They wiped raman's tears and said -mat lo bhaiya, ishi didi thik ho jayengi, phil hamale saath khelengi. 

Raman hugged them tight and cried. Toshiji went home and brought food for everyone. But nobody had anything. All were waiting for some good news about ishita while Raman was feeling suffocated sitting there helplessly. He got up and walked to the room. He saw her through the round mirror and a fresh layer of tears brimmed into his eyes. She was laying lifelessly on the bed while doctors were busy in treating her and we're getting disappointed as her body wasn't responding the way it should respond. 

Raman cried seeing many injections getting poked into her soft skin and said-main tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga gudiya. Chahe joh bhi ho jaaye, chahe mujhe kuch bhi karna pade, I can't afford to loose u. Tumhare liye pure duniya se ladh jaaunga, jarurat padi toh bhagwaan ji se bhi. But I will not let anything happen to u. Tu meri mannat hai, jisse bhagwaan ji ne mujhe diya tha. How can he take u away from me. I will not let him take u away from me. He was thinking and suddenly shouted -main kisi ko tumhe mujhse chinne nahi dunga. 

His voice echoed all over the hospital and his parent came running to him. 

Mr bhalla -kya hua puttar. 

Raman -papa usse bacha lo, please save her. Please papa please. Kisi ko bhi bulao, achche se achche doctor ko. Chahe toh bhagwaan ji ko bula lo. Just save her please save her. He said crying bitterly. All cried seeing his condition when Mr bhalla hugged him tight and said -dont panic puttar,matarani sab thik karengi. 

Raman -i know woh thik karengi. Unhe karna hoga, woh iss tarah mujhe mera sab kuch nahi cheen sakta. She just can't take away my gudiya away from me. She is my doll, kitni soft soft hai woh papa, they r poking her injections. Usse kitna dard ho raha hoga naa. Please usse thik kar do papa, please. He said while Mr bhalla just hugged him tight. 

Mr bhalla -tum ruko main dekhta hoon. He said and went inside to check. Soon he came out and said -they r not able to treat her well. Let's take her to some other hospital. 

Mr bhalla look at appa but he was also too shattered to think anything rationally so Mr bhalla decided to take decision himself. He called to a big hospital and soon ishita was shifted to a well known hospital. Her treatment start while all were waiting for some good news. 

Few hours passed and simmi -rinki started sleeping. Seeing them sleeping,mr bhalla told toshiji to take them back while he stayed back with iyers and Raman. Whole night passed and ishita didn't gain consciousness making all scared and worried. Raman's condition was getting worse and he was feeling helpless not able to do anything for her when something clicked his mind and he went out without telling anything to anyone. Mr bhalla tried to stop him but he didn't listen to anyone. Mr bhalla wanted to go with him but can't leave iyers in pain as they have always stood by them. So he stayed back but was worried for raman.

After three hours, Raman came back. He was fresh ,he took shower and his clothes were also changed. Mr bhalla asked him about his whereabouts but he didn't told anything. Appa and amma were just looking at him not realising where he was. 

Amma-hum log kal se yahan aise hi hai and see he is all ok. Sahi hai after all we r her parent not him. 

Appa-kuch bhi mat bolo, dekhi nahi thi iski haalat. I know there must be something.they were talking when Mr bhalla got a call from office. He talked and said -raman tumhare signature chahiye, kuch bahut jaruri documents par. 

Raman -i will not go anywhere. He said and sat there. 

After an hour, a man from his office came and went taking raman's signature. Mr bhalla too went with him as the project was really important. 

Soon it was evening, the time when Raman usually go to his office. He got up and went out without telling anyone anything. He came back after an hour. Amma appa were observing this but not asking anything. 

Slowly two days passed, Raman was in hospital all time but go out for sometime every day morning and evening. 

At last amma couldn't see this and said -dekh rahe ho vishwa, how all r going leaving us. Kisi ko bhi meri bachchi ki fikar nahi hai. Mujhe toh sab raman ka drama lagta hai, now he want to go away from my ishu, tabhi iss tarah chala jaata hai. I don't think he loves her. 

Appa -chup karo madhu, samajh bhi rahi ho, kya keh rahi ho?? 

Amma -haan, samajh rahi hoon main. Aur sahi keh rahi hoon main. Raman nahi karta pyaar meri bachchi se, uska pyaar, uski care sab dikhawa tha. Yahan meri bachchi teen din se hospital bed par hai. Usse lagatar paani chad raha hai, aankhen tak nahi kholi meri bachchi ne aur woh raman, uske liye uska office sabse jaruri hai naa. Roz iss waqt office chala jaata hai woh. I know har koi maa baap nahi hota.har waqt woh ishu ke saath nahi reh sakta but Itni kya urgency ki meri kanna yahan zindagi aur maut se ladh rahi hai, phir bhi woh usse chod kar chala jaata hai. Yeh wahin ishu hai, jisse naa mil paane ke kaaran raman bimaar pad gaya tha. Usse itni fikar thi meri ishu ko, but not anymore, kyunki ab uske paas paisa aa gaya hai. Now he has more important work then my ishu. Ab meri ishu, raman ki priority nahi rahi. She said crying. Though appa did not want to believe what amma was telling but he couldn't ignore the obvious. He was also observing that Raman is going somewhere leaving ishita in such critical condition and being a father, he wasn't liking it. 

Appa -aisa nahi hai madhu. 

Amma -aisa hi hai, mujhe toh yeh samajh nahi aa raha ki jab ishu ko hosh aayega how she will deal with this. That raman don't love her the way he pretends, warna kya zarurat hai aise jaane ki. She was saying when they heard, Aap jaanna chahti hai kya zarurat hai?? 

Amma appa look at the person and saw toshiji standing there with teary eyes. 

She walked to them and said -dukh iss baat ka nahi hai ki aap logon ne aisa socha, I know she is ur daughter and ur pain is just too much. Balki dukh iss baat ka hai ki aap logon ne raman ke baare mein aisa socha. Can't u see his love for her. Arey woh dhadkan hai uski, uske naam ki saansein leta hai mera puttar. Aap log toh maa baap ho, aapka dukh bahut bada hai but uska bhi kam nahi hai. u really want to know where he goes, toh chaliye mere saath .I will show u the truth but ek baat yaad rakhiyega, apna dil bahut majboot rakhiyega. Kyunki joh raman kar raha hai aap shayad seh naa paaye. She said and took amma appa outside the hospital while Mr bhalla too went behind them to know the matter instructing the doctors to look after ishita well. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-185+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy.