Posted: 6 years ago
Emotional
update soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends back with new update .

Part 5

Toshiji cursed ishita and went out the house with fast step while Mr bhalla saw Raman with sorry face as he was not able to do anything for his son . Everybody was looking towards the main door including Raman. After they were gone Raman turn towards Ishita and found she was not in her place . He saw her running towards her room ,he too ran behind her but before he can reach her Ishita entered the room and closed the door . He reached there and spoke " ishi please open the door ".

I- Raman please go back to your house .

R- what are you saying ishi , don't you know how much I love you .

I- I know it very well but we are not meant to be together .

R- no only we are meant to be together ,if ishita is there then only Raman can leave ,tune agar khud ko ouch kiya I swear ,I will kill myself.

I- aap chalo jaao yahaan se ,I promise I will not harm myself . you listened na what your mother said ,we won't be happy ever and is we mein aap bhi aatein hai . murugan has not written happiness in my life but I don't want you to suffer because of me .

R- ishi tu pagal ho gayi hai kya ,kuch bhi bole jaa rahi hai .you know na you are my happiness tere bina main kaise khus rah paoonga . 

I- I don't want to listen any thing Raman ,you just leave from here and try to forget that there was ever a girl named ishita in your life .

R- main us life ko hi na katam kar doing jisme tu na ho ( I will end that life in which you are not there ).

I- Raman aapki meri kasam you please go from here .

Raman stood there for sometimes as he was stuck ,he can't go leaving here but at the same time he couldn't  broke her vow too . He thought for sometimes and then spoke with tearful eyes , " ok ishita as you want but before leaving I want to see you for the last time ."

I- no Raman, please aap jaao yahaan se.

R- if you are not coming then I will not go anywhere .

I- please Raman.

R- if I m listening to you ,you too have to fulfill my last wish .

I- mujhse nahi hoga Raman .

R- I too can't go leaving you .

They were go on talking to each other while all the family members were  mute spectators as they cannot blame anyone for this . Raman has come leaving everything for Ishita while she was denying as she don't want to start their relationship with a curse that too of his own mother .Ishra leaned on the either side of door,he waiting for her to open the door and she was waiting for him to go .They remain in same position for much time then Raman spoke " ishi if you are thinking that you can won over me by closing the door then its totally your fault ,I m not going anywhere till you come out . Thinking much she finally decided to meet him for last time ,thinking so she opened the door and saw him standing with a red puffy face while tears were still flowing from his eyes ,though her state was not different but she felt bad for him as this all is because of her .yeah it was not in her hands ,she was not at fault but the truth was if she would been a normal girl ,this wouldn't be happening .He saw her, entered the room and took her in a bone crushing hug ,she too didn't resist and hugged him tightly . They remain in each other embrace for long time then ishita teared herself from him and spoke " now please go from here for always ".

R- that I can't do but as you are telling I m going to my house .

Ishita felt a prick listening that he is actually going ,yeah though she herself was chasing him away from herself but somewhere in her heart she believed that he will never go leaving her .A fresh set of tears made way from her eyes while Raman dragged her with him ,she saw him confusingly and asked " where are you raking me Raman ".

R- you will get your answer soon .

Saying so he took her to the temple and filled her partition with vermilion then make her wear the taali which he has just picked from the jewelers shop as their marriage was about to happen with Tamil rituals and he had already ordered it . Ishita saw him surprisingly while he spoke " you wanna me to go na ,now I will go to my house peacefully , now neighter my mother nor you can separate us . you stay here till I make ma understand and convince her ,then I will took you with me happily . "

Ishita cried with happiness touching her filled partition while he spoke " now promise me ,you will not cry and will wait for me as a wife wait for her husband ".

Ishita nodded happily ,then Raman held her and walked to the family . He folded his hands in front of Mr iyer and spoke " appa I m leaving my ishu with you , please take good care of her ,I will try to come soon and take her with me ".

All were crying listening to him ,even ishita and Raman too were crying but he had to go leaving him,though this time all has happy tears in their eyes. Appa nodded his head and spoke blessing them " you don't worry Raman I will take care of her nicely ,but all she need is you to live ".

R- I know that and was doing everything for her only and even this is for her . From now she is my wife , I m leaving my most prized possession with you .
( he then looked at ishita and spoke ) Ishita you are joining office from tomorrow.

She nodded like his slave while he made his way towards the main door , then he turned and spoke " I will be back soon ".

Soon he was out of sight while ishita's eyes were still fixed on the door . Appa pulled ishita too him she hugged her father and cried loudly while he consoled her and spoke " ishu kanna stop crying and control yourself ,you have got such a nice husband ."

Ishita nodded and went to her room . On the other hand Raman reached bhalla house after sometimes ,he entered the house and saw his parents were sitting in the couch and as usual toshiji was angry while Mr bhalla was trying to make her understand . They saw Raman entering the house and their eyes sparkled in joy . Both got up from their places and ran to him ,toshiji hugged Raman tight while Mr bhalla peeped behind Raman thinking Ishita has also come along with him . Raman pulled toshiji from him and spoke " ma you wanted me to come na ,see I have come ".

Saying so she started going towards his room when Mr bhalla spoke " Where is ishita Raman ".

R- I had left her in her house promising that I will be back soon after convincing ma .

T- that I m not going to happen .

R- wo to aapko hons padega ma .

Saying so he left for his room leaving his angry mother and smiling fatger behind 

Thats all for now ,hope you like it . Enjoy reading .

PS - seems you people are not liking this story so I will end it soon .
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading .
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update di
Ishra were broken
But raman married Ishita 😲
He promised to her that he will come back to her
Lets see what happens next