Amazing part
So lovely
Continue soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello friends back with new update .

Part 4

Soon ishita came out wearing a lemon yellow color anarkali suit and was Raman was sitting there only ,she saw him and asked " arey you are here only".

R- humm ,just wanted help you in dressing as you are doing everything with tortoise speed .

Ishita turned to him and spoke giving him a amusing look " kuch bhi na ".

R- kuch bhi ,no madam no kuch bhi ,you almost took 15 minute just for changing dress ,were you stitching this dress inside the dressing room .

I- nothing like this ,you go I will just join you.

R- bola na I m here to help you in dressing.now keep quite .

Saying so he started brushing her hairs softly ,she smiled looking to him and both shared a beautiful eye lock through the mirror. She broke the eyelock and spoke " aren't you getting late now ".

R- no re ,I can spend all my life seeing you like this .

Ishita shook her head in disbelief and told " achcha aap sirf do min wait karo , I will just come ."

R- I think that will be great as I will be ogling you like this and we will never able to go anywhere .

Ishita laughed listening to him , soon she got ready and both were on their way for shopping . They reached the shopping center and at first went to the furniture shop to shop home furnishings . Raman was looking to the shop checking things so that they can buy best one .He saw a beautiful king size bed and asked "ishita see how is it ".

He didn't get any response in return , he turned and saw Ishita was not there but she was too far from him ,he walked to and spoke" ishita this is not fair ,only I m choosing everything ,you are not at all giving your opinion ."

I- what should I say ,all are good and I know you will choose best .

R- that I will do but I have brought you because I want our house to be decorated with your choice .

I- humm .

R- its not done ishi, I m talking to you and don't know where are you lost ,let me see ..

Saying so he walked and stood on her back and saw where she was looking ishita immediately withdrew her sight from there and spoke " ok you want me to choose...

She was yet to complete when Raman kept his finger on her lips and spoke  " shush ishi, let me see what you were looking ".

Both looked at the direction and saw she was looking at baby stuff like baby cradle ,stroller ,cot . He turned her to him and make her look at him ,he wiped the unshed tears from her core of her eyes and spoke bit loudly" ishita don't you think you are over thinking ,arey yaar ,now I m getting irritated ,why you are stuck on that only ."

Her eyes welled up listening to him ,she turned to go from there ,when he held her hand and spoke " Ishita we need to talk again ".

Saying so he excused themselves and he took her out of the shop . They went to the restaurant which was in the mall itself . He make her sat and settled beside her ,then cupped her face , making her look at him while she burst into tears .He hugged her tightly and spoke " ishi listen ,baby you are not trying to understand . baby is our future. you can be a mother or not is our future for which you are ruining your present . listen to me ,you are behaving like those people who don't try as they assume that they cannot do the said thing.yaar its just a disease , which is curable . I know it will take time but sweety you are over reacting . you are ruining our today's happiness ,our marriage excitements on doctors assumptions only . jaan I m tired of making you understand sane thing again and again ,can't you just forget this and can be happy with me . you are sad for baby ,who will be our symbol but is forgetting about me . can't you see how sad I m ,seeing you in this condition ,jaan you are making me dishearten every time you cry for baby , showing me that my efforts don't have 
meaning for you. I left my house to marry you and be happy with you . I want to keep you away from my mother ,so that she cannot mock you but seems it doesn't matter as you yourself had accepted it and don't want to overcome it . I know it must be my mistake as I m not able to make you feel good ."

He spoke with hurt in his voice and got up to go when he felt a tug on his hand, he turned and saw ishita holding his hand firmly with one hand and her ear with another hand and apologizing him, through her eyes making a puppy face . He raised her eyebrows asking what, she spoke " I m so sorry Raman . I totally ignored you and your effort in my grief .I promise from now I will be try not to think about this ."

Raman sat beside her ,took her hand in him and spoke " listen ishi ,even if you don't have any problem with your health , we,mostly I never wanted a baby till two years . So till two years you don't even think about your medical condition and baby and in this time , your treatment will going on . May be till the time we plan a baby ,you can will be cured and can conceive . are you getting my point ".

She nodded ,he kissed her temple and spoke" ishi I want to live a happy life ,so at least for two years ,you please don't bring baby thing in your mind ,but your treatment will be going on."

She nodded and he spoke " not like this ,smile fully ,like my ishi does , carefree and stress free ."

She smiled fully listening to him while he spoke ' now you are going to choose and buy everything for our house ,I m tired of making you understand ".

She nodded in affirmation and both went to shopping after having their coffee .Soon they got busy in their shopping ,they shopped furniture's , kitchen accessories and other necessary things for their house and finally returned home happily with contented smile .But seems some more is waiting for them .They entered happily in iyer house but their smile vanished the moment they saw his parents sitting their . Toshiji glared them while ishita got scared of her and hided behind Raman . He held her hand firmly and walked towards his parents , as ishita was scared ,Raman was almost dragging Ishita . They reached to senior bhalla's and bend together to take their blessing . Mr Bhalla blessed ishita and hugged Raman while toshiji cried on his sight and kissed his forehead . Raman's eyes too became moist ,meeting his parents after much time . 

Raman asked softly " how r you ma".

T- how can be that  mother whose son has left the house . chal puttar ,I have come to take you along .

R- (happily)- thank you so much ma ,for accepting ishita .

T- who told you that I had accepted her .
I had just came here to take you with me as I don't like you living in someone's house.

R- (tightening the grip in ishita's hand )- no ma ,I have left house with a reason and cannot step in that house till you accept ishi as your daughter in law.

T- thats means you love this girl more than us .

R- nothing like that ma ,if it was so I hadn't come with you that day leaving ishita in hospital . I love you all equally but cannot punish ishita for a something for which she is not responsible ,I had told this to papa also and again telling this to you too . if you didn't liked ishita from earlier ,you should have told me and maybe  I would had agreed that time but now I can't . I had assured her father that I will take care of her as he has done till date . Ma Maine sach mein isse pyaar kiya hai ,if you actually want me in that house then you have to accept ishita .

Toshiji glared ishita and spoke " this all is happening because of you only ,my puttar for whom I was his world has left me for you .how shamelessly you are roaming with him though you yourself should had left him after knowing about your disability .

Mr Bhalla ,(shouting )- what are you saying toshiji .

T- yahi sahi hai.They had trapped my son ,if someone loves a person he/she always think for their happiness as my puttar is doing and in other place this girl is happily going to marry him even after knowing that she can never give him happiness of being a father .

R(angrily )-Ma bas ,you have spoke enough for the day .Now please you leave ,I don't want to insult you either for that also you will blame ishita .

Toshiji started walking out of the house but turned and cursed ishita " because of you my puttar has talked like this to me thats why matarani has already punished you ,I m telling you ishita ,you will never be happy ,kabhi khus nahi rahegi tu ".

Saying so she went out of iyer house with fast steps while Mr Bhalla saw Raman with sorry face .

Thats all for now friends ,hope you like it . Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS - People the response is getting worst day by day ,demotivating me more and more .New buddies who are sending buddy request please show your presence either I will remove you from my buddy list.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,have s look 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb update
Raman efforts went in vain by toshiji venom
she cursed ishu
poor ishu is already hurt and feeling guilty now toshiji words make her feel more guilty
continue soon
smilesusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Continue soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Poor Ishitha 
Update soon Di