Nice teaser 
Shagun ðŸ˜¡
Thanks for the pm 
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Part-29
Awesome update di
Ishra enjoyed together and then went to Bhalla house. Raman ignored Simmi rinki making them sad and bothy thought they are bad. Ishita sort it out and made Raman understand. Loved their unuion. Ishita taught shagun lesson for calling Raman as her. Superb. Update soon
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice teaser di 
Update soon 
Thanks for pm 
aru_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice teaser .
continue soon .
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Teaser  
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
super interesting teaser
Update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 30

Teacher took Shagun and ishita to the principal. Shagun was trying to make teacher understand that she is innocent while ishita was busy in crying, making teacher more angry. 

Teacher-one more word Shagun and I will suspend u for a week. Ek toh apne se chote bachchon ko pareshan karti ho upar se usse jhootha bhi bol rahi hoon. Can't I see what u have done to the poor kid, she is crying so much just because of u. 

Shagun-sir, woh acting kar rahi hai. Trust me Maine usse nahi maara hai. 

Teacher-achcha then tell me what u were doing with her. She is not ur friend not even ur classmate. Uniform bhi thik se pehni hai then tell me what u were doing with her. He asked making Shagun tongue tied. She can't tell him that she was threatening ishita to stay away from Raman. She looked down and teacher took them inside principal's office. 

Teacher told everything to the principal and he told the teacher to punish shagun as he want. He nodded and said-shagun arora, u have been harassing small kids since the time u got the post of vice captain. Tumhari bahut complaints aayi hai and I think now it's high time to punish u for all this. So I am taking back ur post of vice captain. Vice captain ke liye phir se election honge. U can go now. 

Shagun -but sir, she is lying. 

Teacher-i don't want any argument, just go. He said sternly making Shagun nod her head. 

Teacher consoled ishita and told her to go to her class. Ishita nodded innocently and both came out. 

Shagun glared ishita and said -tumne bahut badi galti ki, mujhse panga le kar. I will make u pay for it. 

Ishita -galti toh aapne ki, mere Raman ko apna keh kar, he is just mine. My best friend. Dobara kabhi aisi galti mat kijiyega. 

Shagun-shut up u bitch, how dare u do this, bahut shauq hai naa mera chaanta khane ka, iski complain bhi tune ki. abhi maza chakhati hoon. She said and raised her hand to slap ishita. Ishita got scared and hide her face when someone hold Shagun's hand. 

Shagun look at the person and said -raman. 

Raman shrugged Shagun's hand and said glaring her-how dare to try to slap her, haath peeche rakho apna, wahan tod dunga. he said while ishita hide herself in him scared of shagun's slap. 

Raman wrapped his arms around her holding her protectively and said -dobara aisi galti mat Karna, or else I will not spare u. 

Shagun -u don't know raman, what she did. tumhe pata hai isne kya kiya mere saath, she was saying when Raman said -i don't know and even i don't want to know, all I know is that no-one can harm her. Main kisi ko isse chot pahunchane nahi dunga. Got it. He said angrily and went taking ishita from there. 

Raman was walking towards her room holding her protectively while ishita was just looking at him admiring him smiling. 

Raman looked at her and asked -lya, why u r looking at me like this?? 

Ishita signalled him to come close, he sat on his knees and said -kya hua?? 

Ishita kissed her cheek and said -u r my hero. Saying so she ran to her class while Raman smiled caressing his cheek. 

Raman -pagal ladki, meri cute gudiya. He said smiling and went to his class. 

Time start passing, Raman started going office early morning. He spend two hours reading and knowing about their business. then he go to pick ishita, both go school together. In school, they always have their lunch together. After the school finishes, Raman drop ishita to her home and then again went to office to learn about his business. At eight, he use to come back to his house ,have his dinner and then sleep after studying talking to ishita. 

Everything was going well, Mr and Mrs bhalla's relationship was also becoming smooth. Raman was also getting cordial with simmi-rinky and Mr bhalla. But most of his time was being spend in the office giving very less time for ishra to spend together. Both were bit sad with this but couldn't do anything as ishita too want raman to excel in his work along with studies. 

One day, after school Ishra were going to Ishita's house to drop her home when ishita said -raman, hum aaj kal bilkul time spend nahi kar paa rahe. 

Raman look at her and said -i know gudiya and I am sorry for that, but now I am learning about business.issliye jyada mehnat lag rahi hai. Ek baar main yeh sab seekh loon then I will give u as much as time u want. OK. 

Ishita snuggle close to him and said -main samjhti hoon but still I miss u Raman. Aap thoda saa bhi time nahi dete mujhe. Aise toh Aap mujhe bhool jayenge. 

Raman -how can I, after all u r my doll. Apni gudiya ko koi bhoolta hai kya. 

Ishita -dont know but I really miss u these days. Ek kaam kijiye, mujhe office le chaliye. 

Raman -office, tum kya karogi office mein. 

Ishita -i will sit beside u, aap kaam kariyega, main aapko dekhungi. 

Raman smiled hearing this and said -achcha, aisa kya dekhogi mujhme, main toh yahin hoon. Tumhara raman. 

Ishita smiled and said -woh toh hai, but still I want to see u working. Aap kaise jaan karte ho,kaise lagte hai kaam karte hue. I want to see u all. I want to spend my whole time with u. Le chalenge naa mujhe apne saath. 

Raman -ofcourse, yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai. I will take u along, appa ne puch leta hoon. 

Ishita nodded and hugged him tight while Raman called appa and took permission. He gave permission happily and Ishra went to his office. 

The car stopped and Raman said -this is my office, chalo. He said opening the gate for ishita. 

Ishita looked at the multistory building and said opening her mouth -haww itna bada office aapka hai raman?? 

Raman -haan, achcha hai naa. 

Ishita -bahut, yeh pura aapka hai. Matlab aap pure office ke maalik ho. 

Raman -haan, aur tum meri. He said smiling making ishita smile too. He took her to his cabin where his name was written as MD. She caressed the name plate and said -raman kumar bhalla, MD, bhalla group of companies. Kitna achcha lag raha hai. 

Raman smiled at her excitement, he make her sit on his chair and said -now u r the owner of bhalla group of companies. 

Ishita chuckled at his words and said -mujhe bhalla group of companies ka owner nahi banna, bas aapka banna hai. 

Raman -woh toh tum ho hi. He said and went to change while ishita start looking around. After sometime, Raman came wearing a white shirt and grey waist coat with formals. 

Raman -gudiya,how I am looking??he asked making ishita turn. 

Ishita looked at him and said -wow raman, Aap kitne handsome lag rahe hai. Wow asli ke prince jaise, she said adjusting his tie while he just smiled and said -achcha, ab bolo kya khaogi, I will order that for u. 

Ishita -pizza. 

Raman -ok, tum baitho, I am ordering pizza for u. Aur kuch. 

Ishita -chocolate milkshake. 

Raman -ok, he said and ordered food for her. He settled on his chair while ishita settled on the couch. She took out her notebook and start writing. 

Raman -kya kar rahi ho?? 

Ishita-apna homework kar rahi hoon, aap apna kaam karo, main homework karungi. Aapko disturb nahi karungi.aapko bahut mehnat karni hai aur bahut bada businessman banna hai. 

Raman -agar tum saath ho toh main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon. He said and start doing his work while ishita was doing her homework. Both of them got busy in their work but looking at each other in between and was smiling. Though both were busy in their own work but the feeling of being together was making them happy and contented. 

After half an hour, their food got served.ishra settled on the couch and start eating. Ishita was busy in eating while Raman was just admiring her. 

Ishita -kya hua raman, kya dekh rahe hai. 

Raman nodded saying nothing. 

Ishita -boliye naa. 

Raman -tum duniya ki sabse cute aur adorable gudiya ho. Mere liye duniya mein sabse precious ho, I never want to loose u ever.yeh aaj main joh kuch bhi hoon naa, sirf teri wajah se hoon. Mujhe please kabhi mat chodna. He said and took her in a tight hug while ishita just smiled at his confession and snuggled more into him. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-190+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy.