Now there is no fear in her
Because now her raman is with her
Update very soonish di
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 22
Awesome update...
Poor ishita she feel scared think about away from raman & family. Ishita get emotional she recalled all their happiness moment she want to be with raman always. Ishita & everyone shock to see raman condition she herself did not know how raman fall down. Ishita get happy when doctor mention  about raman improvement. Raman is forcing herself to wake up but they could not say when he will wake up as it up his will power. Ishita reliase she should not fall in param trap as raman is getting better for him. Finally raman wake up he worried as ishita is crying & saw everyone they. Toshiji simmi told raman about the accident mr bhalla death & his lost. They told raman how ishita all the while support the family being alone. Ishita narrated the whole incident to raman he get to know ishita has start his dream project. Raman get angry to know about param intention. Ishita want raman to support her as she already arrange a meeting with the investors. Raman told ishita not to worry as he is back & they will fight together...continue soon..thank u for pm & update
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser...
Finally raman is back...
Ishita took him for the meeting...
Continue soon...
Thank u for pm & update
keyzest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update
now raman z all fine
his willpower to protect his jaan made him alright
now param wl c da power of mr. n mrs. rkb
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Part 20-22
Nice updates
So Ishita got Raman's info from the hospital and reached that medical college. She got him home with all facilities.
She started losing hope and in all this Praman too came into picture
Raman tried waking up to protect Ishita and finally, he is back to senses.
He even got to know about Param's dirty tricks
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Teaser 3/9
Nice one
So Raman is joining Ishita

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends back with new update .

Part 23

Ishita broke the hug and again kissed Raman's forehead and then again hugged him back ,she was checking him again and again as if not getting enough of him . She then went to cupboard to take out his cloths ,then also was turning and checking him again ,Raman was smiling on her antic noticing how important he is for her and how happy she is after getting him back . Soon she brought his cloths, kept it in the bed and take him to washroom for freshening .

She freshened him up ,got him ready in business suit,brushed his hairs nicely and then helped him to settle in wheel chair .After dressing him fully she saw him thoroughly and then put a black mark behind his ears,he smiled fully and asked " what was that ".

I- I have got you after many prayers and much waiting ,so taking evil eyes of you .

Raman smiled fully and pulled her to him ,made her sit in his lap and spoke cupping her face " I m so sorry jaan , you went through so much and I don't even know that I was the reason of all your misery ."

I- no need to say sorry as it was not your fault .I m happy that now we are together ,now I will not let you go away from me .

Saying so she look deep into him eyes then pressed her lips on him for kissing him ,he smiled filling her soft skin on his , pulled her more closer to him by one hand and held her face with another while ishita was busy in chewing his lower lips softly . He smiled on her act as it was the first time she was initiating the kiss ,he pulled her Lil more closer and let her lead .She too rounded her legs hands around him ,made herself comfortable and pushed his teeth with her tongue , demanding entry in his mouth .He let her enter without wasting any time ,she explored his mouth with her tongue as he does every time while he pressed his teeth's on her tongue a bit ,making her wince in pain and pulled his hairs in return ,he smiled between the kiss and rolled his tongue with her ,then entered her mouth ,they kissed each other for long as if compensating for their lost time and finally broke in the need of air ,they again hugged each other back as if not getting enough of each other . Ishita was still clinging on him when her eyes went to the clock which showed its 9.30 ,she parted from him and spoke " Raman we are getting late for meeting ,chalk chaltein hai ,you can do it na ".

R- I can not ,I have to do it .let's go .

She straighted his cloths and hers too, then took him out of their room ,all were shocked to see him all ready ,toshiji asked " ishita puttar are you taking Raman somewhere ".

I- yes ma ,we are going to office ,there we have abe important meeting ,then I will show Raman our hotel then, we will visit the sight of our new hotel.

Appa - isn't it so soon kanna ,today only raman has gained his senses and you are ready with a long plan.He will be exerted.

I- no appa ,he has already rested for almost nine months ,now he will help me in business .

Amma - but ishu will it be good for him I mean his health .

S- jaane do aunty ,if ishita is doing this, she must have a strong reason behind it, moreover no one can take good care of him more than ishita .

All agreed with simmi as ishita knows what's best for him .Ishita took Raman near the dining table and settled beside him . Toshiji was about to serve him parathe when ishita denied saying its not good for him ,she then gave him ,some fruits ,juice and some toast for breakfast .

Raman made faces seeing his breakfast while ishita smiled and spoke " those oily foods are not good for you , as you just had become ok ,so please avoid this for some days .ok I too will eat this only ,now happy ".

R- (making puppy face )- I hadn't had parathe for last many days .

T- aww my baby ,ishita puttar thoda sa khila soon .

I- Raman mummy ji ,wait for today ,I will consult doctor then only I will allow all this ,now you have this juice and fruit only . Achcha aao I will feed you .

Saying so she forwarded a slice of apple to him ,he had it making dirty faces ,amma and appa were admiring  ishra,when Raman noticed them and spoke " amma appa aap log yahaan ".

Appa- ya ,actually when bhalla ji and you both were not there ,that time ishita called is here as no man was there in this house ,now you are ok ,then we will go back to our house .

R- no appa please don't go ,we had already lost papa ,you please be here .If you will be there ,lagega papa hain .

Amma- but raman we were here to support ishu and Santoshi ,now you are there to take care of them ,so we can go .

R- no amma ,please live here only ,wahan aap log akele rahoge ,here we all will be there ,waise bhi how many people are us ,only six ,that to simmi is going to be married soon ,so please don't go ,kids always need their parents .

T- yes iyer sahab and madhu ,you people are not going anywhere ,got that. We all will live here as a family .

Appa- ok as you all say .

They completed their breakfast between the chit chat and then ishra left for office while simmi stayed back in house as she has her meetings in afternoon . Ishra were bit late in reaching the meeting and all the investors along with BOD has already reached .Along with them param had also reached and he was trying to instigate the investors against ishita and bhalla associates. 

P- dear investors  ,my father has given a huge project to bhalla associates and believe me, they couldn't complete the project on time . arey aap log ye to socho neighter Mr om Prakash bhalla nor Raman bhalla ,non of the men are there to take care of business ,auratein kitna business chaliyengi ,rest you all are intelligent enough to think about your capitals .

Mr mehra ,(one of the client)- But Mrs bhalla and simmi bhalla my project really in time that to very efficiently ,my full marks goes to them .

Mr khanna -  you are right ,those ladies are actually too efficient ,my marks too goes with them .

P- that's great ,I think you people don't have any problem in working with ladies ,I think you people should also leave business and let your wife handle them ,they will also do it efficiently . Come people what has happened to you all ,I m amazed to know that you people are happy doing project with women .

Mr Singh - I think Mr khurana is right ,till now we have given small projects to them but after all they are ladies what if they cannot handle the hotel business and our money will be drowned .I think we shouldn't support them at all .waise that ishita bhalla is very professional , haath bhi nahi rakhne deti .

P- seems you had tried .

Mr Singh - humm once and that b****y bitch slapped me .

" its nice that it was her ,if I would be there I had hurried you in earth " all heard Raman ,who along with ishita entered the hall .All got shocked noticing Raman alright while Param got to know why ishita was too confident in morning .Everybody was still looking at ishra when Raman spoke " glad to know that you people who has a nice status in society had such narrow thought . how a alone woman will live safely in this society ,if people like this param and Singh lives here .chee shame on you ."

Mr mehra got up and spoke " arey Raman where were you all these days ".

R- that doesn't matter ,the thing which matters is now I m back and those who don't want to work with us can leave the hall without any second thought .

P( clapping )- wah ishita ji wah ,from where did you got this Raman look alike . people don't believe this woman , Raman bhalla has died long back, she has brought some imposter to save her projects ,moreover if it is Raman bhalla then also it doesn't matter as the person who himself has came on wheel chair ,how can he take care of our capital .

Ishita knows that Raman must be too angry ,she held his hands tightly to stop him but ,Raman stood up from the wheel chair and spoke " as I got senses only few hours ,I was in this chair ,but after being in coma for long ,Raman bhalla can teach you a nice lesson .Saying so he punched him hard ,making param bleed from his mouth and spoke " I hope now you must had believe that I m Raman only ".

That's all for now friends ,hope you like it .Enjoy reading and do comment.

PS - 200+ likes and lovely comments for next update.
ishitharaman thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
raman gave a tight slap to param
continue soon
aditi12ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Ishra kiss in which ishu initiated it.
And Raman enjoyed it fully.