Update soon
n
Thanks for pm

- TWINKLE
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Beautiful collages!!!
Many congratulations on the new thread!!!

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread di
Thanks for the pm
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Many many congratulations for the new thread di..
May u complete many more thread like this
Update soonish di
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congratulations for new thread
pls update soon
thanks for the pm
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for new thread di... 😃 ...plz plz update soonst and thabks for pm di...
angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulations di...for new thread...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHello friends back with new update .

Part 9

Ishra were still in same position ,Raman was kissing her forehead while she was closing her eyes feeling his soft loving touch , which may be she hadn't felt yet in any of her relationships .After that Raman wiped her tears and was about to speak something but next moment ishita burst into tears ,she started crying loudly like a baby ,he let her cry her heart out and pulled her in his embrace. She cried till she felt Lil light, when is noticed her cries lessening, he pulled her from him and  spoke " ishita be easy its your house only ,go and freshen up ,till I make tea for us ."

Ishita saw him with questioning eyes ,he saw her and asked " what ".

I- I don't have anything ,how I will ...

R- ohh ,that's a problem, you wait I will bring cloths for you .

I- from where .

R- arey from shop where else .

I- what's the need ,I had new pairs of cloths in amma's house ,I will just go and bring them .

R- not needed to go there  your amma will then mock me that I can't take care of my wife's needs .

Ishita smiled  bit listening to this and spoke " then I too , will come with you ."

R- what's the need ,I rest I will bring them .

I(down casting her eyes )- please try to understand its not only cloths but I had to buy those cloths also .

R(confused )- not only cloths but those cloths ? what does this mean ,ishita I m not getting anything you tell me clearly .

I- I will not better you take me with you .

R- I will not take anywhere till you explain me those cloths .

I- (getting embrassed )- now how will I tell him , what I want .

She was talking to herself while raman settled in couch waiting for her answer finally she spoke " Mr bhalla samjho na I m talking about under cloths. "

Raman too got embarrassed listening to her ,he immediately got up from his place and went out saying he is waiting for her outside .She smiled a bit and spoke " bade aaye bataao bataao ,now what happened ". Then she smiled on her own thought and went out ,he took her to near by shop but she was hesitant to buy from there as it was a known shop finally he took her to the mall nearby .He stopped the car and signalled her to go out and buy her stuff but she was still sitting looking at him ,couldn't able to mouth her need ,he saw her and asked " now what " raising his eyebrows.She hesitantly told that she don't have money ,he cursed himself and gave his card to her along with his password instructing her to pick some nice cloths too. She went inside and came out after about forty five minutes .He sign in relief on her sight and spoke " thanks god you came I thought you will come after buying whole shop ".

He said this flashing his charmijg dimples while she glared him and spoke" that wasn't hilarious ,hasi nahi aayi ".

R- I didn't told that to make you laugh rather I was serious , and what's this only two bags ,don't say that you bought only this in so much time .

I- it wasn't so much time ,its just forty five minutes, kitni jaldi jaldi kiya maine .

R- ohh so it was your quick then what will be your late ,whole day .

Ishita faked smile and spoke " aren't you getting late now ."

R- of course we are getting late ,my baby must be waiting for me ,kitni baatein karti ho ishita tum bhi .

She opened her mouth surprisingly while he turned on the ignition .Raman was driving back to their house ,while ishita was looking out lost in her thoughts .

Ishita (st)- don't know my decision is right or wrong but I did which I felt right , prateek never bothered about my any need ,my easy ,my tears my happiness .nothing mattered for him ever but Mr bhalla is trying his hard to make me feel easy ,but little did he knows that it's very deep wound ,I always did things according to amma appa wish but they disowned me when I choosed my happiness over their choice ,this was their love .Had they actually meant their words ,apps has actually disowned me ?

She was lost in her thoughts when the car stopped with a jerk breaking her trance .She glanced at him to ask what happened when he signalled towards their appt ,she got down from the car and was waiting for him to come,so that both of them can go together in lift. She pushed the button to call lift which went upstairs ,Ishita was standing when the lift opened and Shravu came out of the lift and spoke " arey chitti where were you I was searching you since morning " .

Before she answer him vandu came out of the lift and glared ishita ,then she scanned her from top to bottom ,she noticed her filled partition of spoke " what was hurry ishita ,at least you would had thought about amma appa .
but no you were so eager to marry that Punjabi that you didn't thought once about us had you thought now how much humiliation amma appa will face ,tomorrow was your marriage, relatives has started coming what they will tell them ,if you liked that drunkard then you should had told earlier ,we would ..."

Till now ishita was listening as she was guilty thinking about her parents but the moments vandu called Raman drunkard she stopped vandu and spoke " akka enough ,Mr bhalla is now my husband and I will not tolerate if someone badmouth him ".

V- ohh , its paining too much na when I m saying something to your so called husband, just think how amma appa will tolerate when society people will badmouth them saying their daughter got married to a drunk...

I- akka Mr bhalla is not a drunkard but a very nice person and please for god sake stop thinking about society people ,they are not your sister or daughter but I m ,but you people are always concerned about them only has you ever thought about me . akka you don't have any disability na ,that's why you are saying thing ,I had listened and bear all the mocking of society ,the lusty eyes of a man thinking as I cannot conceive anyone can try on me.

Vandita felt bad listening to this whole ishita started crying ,vandu tried to console ishita and spoke " ishu kanna ,I didn't mean that ,I was just concerned about appa amma".

I- and for me .

Vandu didn't spoke anything while ishita told " no na ,I know no one is concerned about me ,Mr bhalla is the only person who thought about me ,who offered me a lovely ,happiness filled life ,then what would have done .bolo akka now why are you silent ."

Though Raman has reached long back but he don't wanted to interrupted sisters talk ,so he was standing away but when he saw ishita crying ,he walked to her and held her shoulder ,she raised her eyes and saw him ,she hugged him tight and cried ,while he encircled his arms around her and entered the lift leave vandu there itself who was keenly observing the scene and thinking that may he ishita has actually got someone who cares for her .

Soon the reached bhalla house ,he made her sit in couch and went to make tea .Ishita was still lost in herself when Raman showed up with tea ,he passed her tea and settled beside her to have his .Soon both were having their tea when Raman's phone rang ,it was Mr bhallas phone ,he was asking about Raman's where about .Raman told that he will be there in sometimes and hung the call then saw ishita and spoke " it was papss call ,he was asking about me.chalo get ready we are getting late ".

I- you go I m here only .

R- why don't you want to meet your baby .

I- I do want to meet her but ...

R- arey that was momentary ,she too loves you very much like I do ..

He spoke in a go while ishita looked at him ,to change the topic he got up and spoke " you can give me this look after wards ,at first get ready ,I cannot leave you here alone ,come ".

Saying so he walked towards Hus room ishita too followed him ,but the moment he entered the room ,all the colors of his face vanished ,as the center table was filled with alcohol bottles and glass,and the room was sticking with its smell .He made a puppy face looking to her and spoke " wo actually I was sad as you were getting married " as he knows whats coming next but to his surprise she didn't spoke anything and walked to washroom, he immediately gathered the all the bottles and put it in dustbin ,sprayed room freshener in whole room ,arranged the room which got shattered last night .He was still busy in arranging the room when she came out wearing a dark pink anarkali suit ,she was looking too fresh and beautiful with wet hairs ,he saw her and was lost in her look .She down casted feeling his gaze on her while he was looking at her without blinking his eyes . His trance broke when ishita walked to the mirror , he too took his towel and went to freshen up as it was getting late for hospital.

After sometimes he came out and saw ishita already ,he too got ready and both were going out when he saw her and signalled towards her partition as it was not filled .She spoke meekly " actually there was no sindoor there that's why ..."

R- I told you na its your house ,you should took it from temple ,wait I will do that .After ruhi came back ,you go to market and buy the stuff you need ,from you sindoor to makeup and from your under cloth to saree everything .

He spoke and went out while she blushed a little listening to him .Soon they were driving towards the hospital ,they reached and directly went to reception as ruhi has already got discharged. He collected the discharge papers and went towards ruhis room
Toshiji was feeding ruhi when ishra entered the room with her discharge papers .She saw ishita and tried to hide in toshiji's embrace .Raman saw ishita who became sad noticing ruhi's indifference. She felt sad thinking that the girl who always get happy with her, who forget her all her griefs just being with her is now scared of her ,just because of that moron prateek .

Raman saw ishita and got to know what's going on her mind ,he held her hand more firmly and walked to ruhi who tried bit more to hide herself in her dadi when Raman spoke " rooh see whom I brought ."

Ruhi didn't responded when he spoke again " now your ishita aunty is your ishita mamma and she will live with us only ".

Ruhi got happy and asked " sachchi papa " while senior bhallas were shocked listening to this ,toshiji got up from her place and asked shockingly " what are you saying puttar ".

R- ma we need to talk ,I will explain everything ,at first we have to go home .

Toshiji turn to see ishita who went to ruhi and was apologing ruhi by holding her ears .

That's all for now friends ,enjoy reading and do respond.

PS - 200+ likes and long comments for next update.
Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update
ishu want clothes and want to accompany him as she cant tell him to buy under clothes for her bit he is not getting her atlast both end up embrassed
ishu brought clothes for herself and thinking that amma appa has actually disowned her
vandu is moking ishu and badmouthing raman but ishu told she will not tolerate anyone who badmouth her husband
vandu saw ishra together and taught may be ishus choise is rightishra went to hospital and ruhi is hiding from ishu nd bhalla got shocked knowing about ishra marriage
iam waiting to know bhallas and ruhi reaction from teaser but you stopped it at cliffhanger
continue soonEdited by jakkula.sirisha - 6 years ago