Posted: 6 years ago
shocking teaser
oh god raman mil gya
but what happened to him 
ishita is crying
thanks 4 pm
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
VERY SRRY TO U & EVRYNE FOR NT CMMNTNG & LYKNG IN EVRYNE STORIES I HELL ILL & YESTRDAY ONLY RETURN FRM HOSPITL THTS WHY COULDNT ABLE TO READ ANY OF WRITRS STORY BT NOW I M LITTLE BTTR & WILL DO THT JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME ALL OF U.. & awesme and very emotnl update hope ab finally raman mil jaye ishu ko sahi salamat.
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Teaser 16/7
Nice Teaser
So Ishita got Raman

PS: Sorry for being late, am out of station; got sometime today to have a glance through my PM list.
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update part 18 
Ishitha still believes that raman is alive somewhere... Soon he will come to hef
She engrossed herself in work... She decided to start raman's dream project... Simmi to joined her bhabhi 
Thanks for pm 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends back with new update .

Part 20

Ishita gathered her belongings and ran out ,she settled in her car and drove towards the city hospital .it took her about whole one and half hours to reach her to the hospital because of traffic .She entered the hospital almost running and reached to the receptionist . She was panting hard ,was trying to ask her about raman but words were not coming out from her mouth because of excitement and heavy breath too . The receptionist saw her and spike " madam you take breath at first then speak ."

Ishita nodded ,then opened Raman's pic in her mobile and asked showing her " I want to meet him."

The receptionist saw Raman's pic and told " mam here many patients come in a day so I don't recognize him , you go inside ,there is Nurse staff room ,you can go and ask about him to them ,they know each and every patient as they take care of them ."

Ishita asked the way and went inside the hospital ,she saw the room and entered there ,a nurse going inside and asked her harshly " hay you where are you going ,this is the way to ward ".

She said shoeing the direction ,ishita shook her head negatively and said " actually sister I don't want to go to the ward rather I wanted to talk to you only ".

N- talk to me ,did I know you .

I- no sister not only you but I need to talk to you all ,actually I m searching my husband ,Dr vineet Singh told me that he has treated my husband some days ago .

N- what's his name .

I- Raman Kumar bhalla .

N- let me check .

Saying so she checked her register and spoke shooking her head negatively" no mam ,I m afraid there is no such person in our record. "

I(panicking )- sister please help me out ,you please check the patients whose operation was done by Dr vineet .

N- OK as you say .

Saying so she checked the details of the patients whom Dr vineet has operated but then also she said shooking her head " I m so sorry mam ,there is no Raman bhalla in list ."

Ishita becsne disheartened listening to this she dropped herself lifelessly in near by chair when the nurse spoke " wait a minutes there are four person more whose operation was done by Dr vineet but we don't know their name and not their name but bed no. is written ."

I(excited)- sister you take me to them may be one of them will be my husband.

N- sorry I can't take you to them as two of them is ok and another two have not yet recovered and are still in coma but they have been taken to medical college for further treatment and studies on them .

Ishita immediately showed Raman's picture to the nurse and asked about him ,the nurse told that her duty is in women's ward so she don't recognize male patient .Ishita got impatient listening to her ,she asked " then who can tell me ".

N- I will call another sister .

That's when she saw a compounder who was passing by ,the nurse called him and asked about Raman showing his pics . The compounder recognized him and told that he has been taken to Maulana Azad medical college .Ishita asked if he is sure ,he confirmed that he is very sure .Ishita gave some money to them and went  for there .She then settled in car and drove towards medical college .After 20 minutes she reached there ,she then went inside  and asked the receptionist about Raman showing his pics . She called a compounder and told him to take ishita to the ward ,he nodded and started walking towards the ward ,ishita too followed him .

She was walking with fast steps but actually her legs were getting numb due to nervousness ,her heart was pounding with great speed as if it will jump out ,her body was shivering while she was praying to murugan that it would be raman .Soon they reached the ward ,the compounder went inside while ishita stopped at the entrance prayed again and then went inside . The compounder stopped near a bed and showed the patient ,ishita closed her eyes and prayed last time then looked at the face of patient ,next moment tears started rolling from her eyes ,she walked to him with slow steps and sat in bed , she touched his face then withdrew her hands thinking if he is real or not .when she realized that he is real she touched his whole face lovingly and then cried aloud hugging him .After sometimes when her cries lessens she went to the doctor to talk about Raman .

I- sir I m ishita bhalla , wife of Raman bhalla ,the patient which you brought from city hospital .sir what happened to him .

D- he is in coma from about six months 

A fresh set of tears rolled from her eyes listening to this ,she wiped her tests and asked " sir what are the chances of his recovery .."

D- i don't want to give you hopes, to be clear Mrs bhalla there is no time or no chance .actually we doctors don't know when a coma patient will gain his sense ,so I can't tell you anything about his recovery ,his heart beat is normal , his brain is working normally but still he is in coma, seems he don't wanted to cured may be because no family member or love one was around that's why .hope now he will be alright .

I- sir can I take him home .

D- do you even know what are you talking about ,he is in coma ,several machines are attached to his body , everyday our nurses and compounders are taking care of him ,how can you take him home .

I- sir I will manage everything ,you tell me what machine is needed ,I will get them in my house ,if you can then you either I will hire the best doctor who has to check him time to time ,rest me and my family will take care of him .Earlier he was in hospital ,you are also keeping him here but even after a successful brain operation he is in coma na,you said may be he was waiting for family ,so sir let me take him home .

D- but mam you are not understanding my point ,these machines are imported ,may be you have money but you can't get it in a day .

Ishita got disheartened listening to this but next second her eyes twinkled with a idea ,she told the doctor " sir I m paying you the money ,you order a new set of machine and give these machines to me ."

D- you mean to say ,that you will take our old machines and will pay for new one .

I- yeah I m saying same, you please arrange everything today itself . 

D- I m getting your point but I don't have power to do that ,you have to talk to dean about it .

I; where I can get him .

D- he must be in his cabin .

Ishita along with doctor went to the dean ,she talked to the dean about everything ,at first he was not ready but then he agreed listening to her continuous pleads and seeing her state .Ishita gave him check for 10 lakhs and told him to send bill to her office if more money is required . She also pleaded the dean to send a doctor and some men to install all the machines .The dean instructed the doctor to help her . 

It was about 8.30 in evening when amma asked simmi " simmi kanna where is ishita she is not back yet ".

S- that's what I m thinking aunty ji but I don't know about her ,she was not at office whole day  ,even she is not picking my calls .

T- yes I too tried to talk to her but she told that she us busy somewhere and will talk later .hey matarani we have already lost my puttar , keep ishita safe .

Saying so she too sat and started writing for ishita ,simmi tried once more ,ishita picked the call and said " she will be back after sometimes ."

Ishita entered the house at about 11.30 in night, simmi and her parents got up on her sight ,they were about to ask her about here whereabouts when she showed palm to them and looked behind ,then they saw some people entering the house with a hospital bed and all the nessary machines ,cords and oxygen cylinder which are used to keep a person alive when he is in serious condition .All were surprised as well as scared to see all the arrangements ,Ishita signalled them to place and adjust everything in her room .

The family members got a ray of hope witnessing all these things while ishita was looking too worn out but see was not giving up ,rather she was eagerly supervising the people who were installing the machines .Simmi walked to her and passed a glass of water to ishita ,she looked at her, Ishita saw simmi, took her in a tight hug and broke down while simmi asked caressing her hairs " bhai mil gaya na ".

Ishita couldn't form words due to happiness and excitement so she only nodded and again hugged her tight . Simmi too hugged her back and both the girls crying their heart when ishita felt a tug on her shoulder ,she turned and saw it was toshiji ,before she could ask anything ishita told smiling between her tears " Mummyji Raman aa rahe hain ."

T- sach mera puttar .

I- yes Mummyji I got him ,mil gaye mujhe .

She then went to appa and spoke appa finally I got him .Appa took her in best hug while amma told toshiji ,santoshi come we have to welcome Raman . Saying so she hugged toshiji tight to give her much needed support ,the. both the ladies went to prepare aarti thal . Soon they heard the horn of ambulance ,they all went to the door and saw the ambulance stopped in the portico ,some men with a doctor came out .They then went to the room and connected all the machines ,then they brought raman in a stretcher and took him to ishita's room ,they connected all the cords and machines to his body  while everyone was witnessing the scene having tears in their eyes e m seeing Raman after so many days that to in this state .

That's all for now friends ,hope you like it ,enjoy reading and do comment.

PS - 200+ likes and long comments for next update .

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Hope he comes out of coma soon 
Update soon Di