My Intense moments with ARSHI-Love ME Forever- Teaser#3 is up on Page6

Posted: 6 years ago
❀️Here it is all about...❀️
My Most Intense Moments with Arshi- Love ME Forever

I am bit apprehensive about this one. First it is my very first Short story...since who have read my work know, I don't know how to do short. In my head it is very intense, so just hoping, from paper to your hearts it would come out as intense.

To move ahead in life and embrace her future, she would have to go back and revisit the past.
Dilemma would strike again...Who would she choose this time?
The one who has promised to love her forever...
Or the one, she had promised to love forever...

Love ME Forever

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Guys!
You all have been always very kind to me and my ideas. So bear with me. I have been plagued with this idea and would love to bring it out on paper one of these days. Yes, I am still completing this other fiction "BOUND By BLACKMAIL" and this weekend, I would post the next part also.

But the idea for this fiction "Love ME Forever" came over on July 4th when due to the fireworks, I couldn't sleep a wink. Ever since this idea has been intensifying in my head and I am so tempted to write this one.
It is not going to be a long fiction like my other two i;e; Breech of Vows and Bound By Blackmail. With this one, I might go for 10 parts maybe, unless I go crazy with idea once again...πŸ˜†

Over next three days...I would be posting very small teasers...let me know if you like it and if you would like me to continue--
I am not giving any synopsis for this one...This one is going to be complete surprise except the teasers of course...πŸ˜‰

TEASER NO- 1

"What are you going to do, my Son?" Shashi Gupta asked, staring at the tensed back of the man who was looking out of the window, staring at far horizon, trying to soak in the last of the Sun rays on this chilly evening. Evening that had become ever chillier since his estranged daughter's last phone call.
"Arnav?" He called again and the man in question turned towards in his direction to face him. Arnav gave a rueful smile towards the gentleman and nodded. " Don't worry, Uncle, I am not going to fall apart because your daughter has grown up at last and now wants to finish the charade of our marriage."

"Oh! Arnav. Beta." Shashi Gupta shook his head in misery and looked towards his son-in-law with sad expressions and said." Don't forget Son, she had love you forever."
Arnav picked the picture of young lady in question from the mantle and stared at her smiling face, caressing her with his eyes. A hollow laughter came out of his throat as it almost choked him and he said. " I know Sir. Don't I know that? It was me who couldn't promise her "forever." Saying this, he again turned to look out of the window and recalled this last conversation with his wife where she asked him with unwavering surety. " I want divorce Arnav. I have found somebody who would love me forever."

Ah! Isn't that he always wanted for her..."Forever"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teaser No 2-

"What did he say?" Shyam's tone was solemn as he asked the question on which depended most crucial decision of his life. 
"He agreed." Khushi whispered back and tried to hold together her shaking hands under the table. 

Next words, both Shyam and her spoke at the same time, where he said in a hopeful tone. " Well that's good."
She said in a trembling one. " But."
Her " but" got Shyam's attention first as he prompted. " But?" And when he noticed that this phone call had probably taken more out of her than either of them had expected, he asked more sharply. " Does he want something from you in return?" "Does he still love you?" 

Khushi almost laughed at that because Shyam's concern was so ridiculous, but she was more upset at herself, for her bitterness was still raw somewhere, even after four years of separation from her husband. Bitterness that she converted into a mocking tone as she informed Shyam. " Arnav Singh Raizada never loved me." 
Here she said those words and was still alive. 
There was a time when she thought she would die without his love. 
His mild affection to her heart stopping deep devotion was never a match to begin with and yet she had married him in a hope he would return back that love one day, Even an iota of his love would have been enough for her. But even that was asking for too much from mighty Arnav Singh Raizada.
The only ground they ever matched was passion.
Where passion was important in their married life, it was the hope for his love that was her sustenance. 
And the day he exhausted that hope for her, she almost died with grief. 

So yes, Arnav Singh Raizada never loved her.

Hoping for forever was a long time, he couldn't even love her for those six month of their marriage when they were together.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teaser No 3-

" I want divorce Arnav. I have found somebody who would love me forever."

"Ah! I am glad he has decided to make an honest woman out of you Khushi." He had mocked and it was not his mocking tone that had shocked her but his answer. So, it meant he knew about Shyam and her all along while she had pondered on telling him about this for so long.  

"What do you want from me Khushi." He asked at last and she tiredly replied back." Just divorce."

The silence between them was deafening after that, which stretched to such length that she thought maybe their line got disconnected but as she was about to put down the phone, he said from the other side, in his deceptively soft tone. " Then stop running and come get your divorce."

Then stop running..

Stop running...

Running...That's what she had been doing for past 4 years.

She let out a deep sigh and put her head against the window pane and looked out towards the airport's busy runaway, which was disappearing from the vision as her plane took off. 

Here she was, going back again to the same place from where she had started running. 

Going back to the same man who had made her run so far and so fast, that she was still running trying to keep the distance between herself and that ghost of the relationship they shared.

But now she was going to bury that Ghost and free herself and maybe him too. 

Her eyes burned with unshed tears as she recalled that painful chapter of her life from where this running had started for her. 

"Papa, where is Arnav? I want him with me." Her pathetic voice in the aftermath of her loss.

" Poor thing, she thinks, Arnav was out of town on business, when the truth is..."  

"I saw him holding Lavanya outside, she was crying bitterly."

" I knew, their marriage won't last forever, Khushi was too young for likes of Arnav Singh Raizada."

Whispered sympathetic voices all around, pitying her...

Pale and shaking in her seat, Khushi gasped for a breath, as painful memories from the past revolved around her eyes in kaleidoscopic images, so vivid, so unforgiving and so devastating in their intensity. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So! What is the verdict...The way this story has formed in my head, i really hope and wish I would do justice to the intensity of this story...πŸ€—
Now speak!!!

Love you guys!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDEX-

Edited by matosarah - 6 years ago
Intense..yes..continue..pls soon
 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
A what?? Kya di.. U r giving heart attack frm the very beginning... Divorce .. 
Wait for it... People will peep in to know abt new story.. They will wait for nxt curiously.. 
So its a short story πŸ˜‰.. R u sure abt trusting ur imagination when it comes to finish story in 10 chapters πŸ˜†

What did I just stumble on...Excited for sure but I really hope that you won't start it very soon cause...you know

May I suggest a change in the picture cause Arnav looks like he's having a very good time πŸ˜‰ I can't help but only have dirty thoughts seeing him like that πŸ˜† Unless it is intentional of course in which case πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ But it doesn't sound like from the teaser. Geez I need sleep...
What a pleasant surprise S πŸ˜Š
Very intense and interesting... looks like it's going to be another roller coaster...
Can't wait to read more dear..
All the best for this new story and count me in for the journey ahead πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by brishti84

What did I just stumble on...Excited for sure but I really hope that you won't start it very soon cause...you know

May I suggest a change in the picture cause Arnav looks like he's having a very good time πŸ˜‰ I can't help but only have dirty thoughts seeing him like that πŸ˜† Unless it is intentional of course in which case πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ But it doesn't sound like from the teaser. Geez I need sleep...

Oh yeah😈.. 
Same thoughts.. Sinful thoughts.. 
Ps: what abt ur DP.. β˜ΊοΈ.. Oh gee my hormones 
Originally posted by lechuarshi

Oh yeah😈..
Same thoughts.. Sinful thoughts..
Ps: what abt ur DP..☺️.. Oh gee my hormones

πŸ˜† See my pic is sexy. The other one makes me giggle like a hormonal teen πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by lechuarshi

πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
A what?? Kya di.. U r giving heart attack frm the very beginning... Divorce .. 
Wait for it... People will peep in to know abt new story.. They will wait for nxt curiously.. 
So its a short story πŸ˜‰.. R u sure abt trusting ur imagination when it comes to finish story in 10 chapters πŸ˜†

Hehe Lechu...haan maazak udao...but true..I am not sure..how much background, i would give to the characters...they are still forming in my head and every day they become more clear...
So going by my track recordπŸ˜›...anything is possibleπŸ˜†
Originally posted by brishti84

What did I just stumble on...Excited for sure but I really hope that you won't start it very soon cause...you know   Lol! Yah I won't start it soonish...I will let you read the other one first...πŸ˜‰...but these parts might not be mega long...

May I suggest a change in the picture cause Arnav looks like he's having a very good time πŸ˜‰ Well, I am sure, in the back story Arnav had some good time...so keep your dirty thoughts channel open...they were married for little while... before all this trouble...  I can't help but only have dirty thoughts seeing him like that πŸ˜† Unless it is intentional of course in which case πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ But it doesn't sound like from the teaser. Geez I need sleep...
 Actually i loved the line on this picture...and that is the story based on...
What is "forever?" πŸ˜­
Originally posted by pravallika

What a pleasant surprise S πŸ˜Š
Very intense and interesting... looks like it's going to be another roller coaster...
Can't wait to read more dear.. Thanks hon...I really want to start working on this one also..along with Bound by Blackmail...This is just not leaving my head...πŸ˜†
All the best for this new story and count me in for the journey ahead πŸ˜Š Thanks dear.!!!