Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritz.anYa.vivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

It's CONFIRMED! Vikram Singh Chauhan and Namik Paul to star together in Sony TV's next!

A combo we cannot wait to see..

Monday, June 19, 2017 | 4:22:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 13 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

It's been a while since actor Namik Paul has been seen on television. 

Last seen in Sony TV's Ek Duje Ke Vaaste, the fans were waiting for the actor's much awaited return with the Sanaya Irani starrer, Kavya Ki Prathna.

The project has been delayed and a few days ago, we reported about how Sanaya officially declared that she will not be a part of the show.

However, happy times for the fans of Namik are back once again as the actor will be seen in a new project for Sony TV.

Prateek Sharma, who has been involved creatively with several Star Plus and Sony TV projects has now decided to turn into a producer and will be helming a new show for the channel.

Breaking the bar of thriller and mystery with Beyhadh, Prateek is ready to present a romantic thriller for the channel which is tentatively titled, Ek Deewana Tha.

And want some more good news? 

It's not just Namik who has been roped in for the show, but actor, Vikram Singh Chauhan has also been brought on board.

Vikram just got done with Jaana Na Dil Se Door and it seems that the actor is in no mood to take any break as he is all set and rolling with this project.

We contacted Vikram, who confirmed, "Yes, I am doing the show."

We also contacted Namik, who said, "Yes, I am doing the project."

The fans can rejoice now!
kritz.anYa.vivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is a great news, I was thinking that how much I would miss Atharva and here Vikram has already bagged a show.  It seems like a love story again with the title being thrilling and exciting. Cannot wait to see Vikram in a bad-ass role now.
I really wish Shivani would be cast opposite him here, I know I am just being wishful. Really hope whoever the female lead is actually pretty and knows how to act.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is great news. I am so excited for Vikram to have bagged another show already. I liked Namik as Shravan on Ek Duje Ke Vaaste so it'll be awesome to see them Vikram and Namik on the same show.
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I liked Namik's work in EDKV. 
Vikku and Namik are going to be entertaining to watch...dono ko acting jo aati hai😛
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: soni595

This is great news. I am so excited for Vikram to have bagged another show already. I liked Namik as Shravan on Ek Duje Ke Vaaste so it'll be awesome to see them Vikram and Namik on the same show.

Even I liked namik in his previous show and I follow two actors Vikram and namik aNd both of them are in a show together . I couldn't have asked for more.. also namik fans are very sweet so hip hip hurray for us!! 😃

Maza aa gaya hai madam se 😉
Namik Paul al the way , he rocks
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishtha

Even I liked namik in his previous show and I follow two actors Vikram and namik aNd both of them are in a show together . I couldn't have asked for more.. also namik fans are very sweet so hip hip hurray for us!! 😃

Maza aa gaya hai madam se 😉

Yes I'm so happy. I am so excited to see the two of them together
Wow .. Vikram Singh Chauhan deserves it. I'm so happy and proud of Vikram, he's such a talented actor. I've not seen Namik yet bit I hope the two actors kick it with all their energy and talent.

Ek deewana that title sounds interesting, why do I feel that Vikram might have grey shades, well I'm sure he will kill it.

Both Namik and Vikram are popular so expecting to have fun. With the show ending here's something to rejoice, congrats to all the Vikram fans.
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Thanks   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  Wonderful  News  ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ Let's See If It Turns Out Good -  ! !  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† Look Forward To The Show And The New Casts  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ