Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 13-

" What are you doing here ? " Maan asked angrily to Jasika seeing her at his bedroom early in morning... last night drama is still fresh in his mind.." I clearly told you to leave "...he doesn't care that he is behaving rudely because he can't tolerate the person who said bad things about his wife...

Jasika excepted Maan wont be happy seeing her but to make her plan work she is ready to bear any insult... " I am sorry about last night.. I'm so sorry Maan ..I don't know why I behaved like that..may be that alcohol or because of James...I don't know..all I can say that I'm sorry..." She start crying as if she is feeling ashamed of herself...

" Jasika..."

" no Maan you have full right to be angry on me ...I mean I behaved so wrong I can't believe I talked so badly about Geet... the girl who treated me not as a guest but just a family member ..I behaved really wrong Maan ...you are my only friend and I ..."

Maan felt bad seeing her like this .. Jasika was his friend for two years and he never saw her crying.. he thought may be she is truly regretting..He gave her water " hmm Jasika clam down yes you behaved recklessly last night and I'm very angry on that..I can't tolerate when someone insult my wife and..I didn't expect that from you ..."

She took a sip from her glass but still crying.. " I know and I'm truly sorry about that..it just yesterday I saw James and I just lost control "...

Maan remembered James , they were together in London...James was her boyfriend after he and Jasika broke up and decided to stay as friend only..that time James and Jasika were dating . Maan was not very close to James just met him occasionally with Jasika..He was happy for both as Jasika seems quiet happy with James...They were even going to get married but something happened and the engagement broke... Maan was in India so he doesn't know the whole matter he learned all this from media as James is a big business man those things were open before all... then he got busy with life and completely forget the matter...

" James the guy whom you were engaged before ? " he asked ..

Jasika nodded her head ..wiping her tears with back of her hands..." I saw him last night at xyz restaurant... I saw him with a girl...I know we broke up still I can't bear that...I love him so much Maan even after what he did ..I am such a fool "...

" hey Jasika I know I have no right but why you guys broke up.. I mean you were engaged and suddenly what happened...?".

" He cheated on me .." saying this she hugged Maan crying bitterly..." I can't believe he cheated me with his Secretary.."

" sshh " Maan felt really bad hearing her heart broken story...He broke the hug and wipe the tears..." hey don't cry ...you are a beautiful girl Jasika..you deserve better than James..."..

" That's really sweet of you" she smiled claiming herself down " but I'm very ashamed of my behavior... after seeing James with someone else I can't bear that and drunk too much...I felt so lonely and all that happened.. I m sorry Maan please forgive me..you are my only friend I don't want to lose you..."

Maan only nodded smiled softly to her..She again hugged him " thank you so much Maan you don't know your forgiveness means a lot to me "

just then Geet walked in and saw them like this She kept the coffee mug on table and seeing her Jasika broke the hug and smiled sweety at Geet...

" good morning Geet ..I was just came to say good bye ..." Geet only nodded and Jasika hugged her..." you are really nice Maan is very lucky.." she left saying her best wishes to them...

Maan picked up coffee mug and start searching a file Geet thought for sometime then finally asked " kuch kahena chate ho aap ?" she thought may now Maan would say something about his and Jasika's relationship... " nahi toh ..kyu ?" he asked confused..." nothing " she left quietly...

' what happened to her ?' Maan thought at her retreating figure...

At breakfast table Maya joined as Jasika is leaving... She is really sad as nothing worked..she believed that Jasika loves Maan and she is perfect for him ...so seeing Jasika Maan would realise Geet is a mistake but nothing happened...

" Jasika why don't you stay for few days ...much din phele hi toh ayi ho ..." Jasika looked at Maan thought he would say the same ...after all she did so much emotional drama for this but he didn't say anything so she curse her bad luck and said no politely to Maya.. ' what the hell , why isn't Maan stopping me ? oh no mera yeh plan bhi flop hoga ' ... first time Aniee felt good hearing her no...

" Maan bete aap ko kal Mumbai jana hai na kitne baje jayenge ? " Dadima asked to Maan " we all are going to Chandigarh to attended my friend's daughter wedding.. aur aate aate hume bohot raat ho sakti hai..."

" Dadima don't worry about me I will leave early with you all and won't back till day after tomorrow... you all enjoy wedding ".. Maan answered understanding Dadima is worried about him.. ...

" Maan you are going Mumbai tomorrow... then why don't you and Jasika go together...i mean Jasika ek din ki toh baat hai please stay ... kal Maan ke saath chale jana.." Maya said to Jasika in which she gets happy as it will be perfect opportunity to work on her plan...

" ahh Maan "...

" uffo why are you asking Maan ? He would be happy if his friend stay for one more day right Maan "...

Maan doesn't want to make situation awkward for Jasika ...after learning about her matter " hmm kyu nehi " ...

" so it's final you are staying. ..and tonight I'm throwing a party all have to come..."

" sorry Mom I can't .. im going Mumbai so very busy with work also have go early so I can't " he said there and then and got up, gave a kiss to Geet for head and went to office...

Jasika and Maya's face fall but they didn't say anything... party was the last opportunity for Maya to bring Jasika and Maan closer but seeing his disinterest she lost all hppe ...other side Jasika has other plsn which even unknown to Maya...

Here Geet didn't like her staying ...more than that she doesn't like Maan's silence about Jasika and his past relation.. ' he always shared everything then why he is hiding this ? ' this one question keep running in her mind ...

Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
happydays30 thumbnail
Nice story
hope geet wont get in jasika trap
maaneet relation become more strong
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope  that jasika evil plan not work
Geet will see her true self 
Maan mother such a chupko 

Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Geet is still restless thinking why isn't maan sharing his past. Why can't she directly ask him? Here jasika again started trapping maan. Hope it won't affect maaneet's relation.
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Jasika played her card but trapping maan in hr love is impossible maan in love with his wife 
but brainwashing geet mind is not impossible
she's naive and wants maan's happiness
but hope maan meet James and understand
Jasika plan before she creates mu or distance
in his married life
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..
waiting for next update..
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc update dear
Loved it!!
Jasika played her cards well and trapped maan to believe in her false story
Maan was concerned abt Jasika 
Geet witnessed maan and jasika's hug and thought maan would share his thoughts
Maan couldnt understand geet's sudden change in demeanor
Maan and Jasika are going Mumbai together
I really hate Jasika that witch is playing double game with maan and with his mother too
Hope Maan comes to know true face of Jasika before things go out of his hands
Hope geet discuss her inner turmoil with maan 
😊
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
maya😡
jasika😡
why maan is silent , his silence hurting geet
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aparna3011

nice update

maya😡
jasika😡
why maan is silent , his silence hurting geet

for maan it's closed chapter. ..he doesn't want geet to know as she may be get upset