Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 12

Maan was in study at late night ..working on a project... when Jasika barged in without knocking...He frowned clearly not happy seeing her there...

" What are you doing here ? " he asked with little irritation which Jasika didn't miss...

" oh common Maan don't behave like a stranger ...we are friends right ? ..

" Jasika I'm very busy now...hum kal baat karte hai...

" No I want to talk now...kya ho gaya hai tumhe ...jab bhi main kuch kehetahu tum humesha busy busy bolte ho...its not done..." Jasika said coming closer to his desk with trembling step ...she was about to fall when Maan saved her and made her stand...

" You are drunk. " Maan said with unpleasant tone...

Jasika smiled " yes ...sirf tumhare liye..." She touched his face " you completely changed Maan ...Where is the man who never cared about the world and do whatever he wants...where did he lost? ...I want that man back...I want my maan back..."...

Maan pushed hand " Jasika loo..."

"Shh " she put her fingers on his lips to stop him " Jas its only Jas for you ...yeah bhi bhol gaye kya...? " She hugged him tightly " I'm the same Jas whom you was mad for " ...

Maan pushed her so hard that she was about to fall again " Stop it Jasika ...all are past..we were young and crazy but not anymore I'm married now " ...

" Oh that's the problem.. you are married... that too that behenji Geet...whom your Dadima forced to marry right...but that doesn't mean you have to stay with her forever ..just leave her..." Jasika said plainly...

Maan fisted his hand together.. controlled his anger ' who the hell she think of herself ..' He knows she is drunk so thought may be that's why she is talking like this... " Jasika go ..you are not in sense we will talk later..." he open the door for her but she didn't move from here instead sat on his desk and picked up the photo frame of Maaneet...

" This girl.." pointing at Geet's pic " I just hate her ...such a ugly manuplative girl ..this Gee..."

" Enough Jasika I'm now saying anything that doesn't mean I would tolerate your nonsense about my wife " He told angrily snatching the frame from her hand ... "just go "

But Jasika didn't back down " What did you expect me to say ? Geet just snatched what's mine..." She tried to reach him but he took his step back ..." That girl not good for you...She is a plain Jane with some so called moral ..you can't be happy with her ...I'm here now ..stop thinking about her "...

" First of all I was never yours...I don't think you can call a Two months fling a relation...where we both decided to part ways and just being friends ...and second and most importantly... I LOVE my wife...She is the most beautiful girl in the world .She is my pride my love my everything...no one i mean no one can replace my Geet..." Maan told firmly and was about to go but Jasika came before him ...

" How can you forget those kisses , those moments of us together...I know we were only for two months but we were so happy so perfect ...Don't you want the best Maan ? and I'm the be...".

" Yes I want best..." Maan stop Jasika in mid " That's why Geet is in my life...she is the best girl for me...I thought you are my friend but you are a worst person I have ever seen ...Geet treated you like her sister and you are ...just disgusting "...

" Maan yo..."

" I told you before saying it again I love only Geet you or any girl of my past can't take her place...one more thing till now I tolerate all these nonsense only because I thought you are my friend..but not anymore ...just one word against my wife I will destroy you..and I mean it..."

he was about to go but stop and told " the first thing in morning i want you to leave my house and never show your face..." saying this he left without looking at her...

' how could you forget those kisses those moments of us ' Jasika's those words keep ringing in Gert's ears...She went to study to give him coffee but surprised seeing Jasika there at this hour..She was about to enter but stopped hearing those things from Jasika... Geet know Maan was involved in many relationships..but didn't thought Jasika would be one of them ...most importantly Maan never said her that Jasika was his gf...

" why Maan hide this?..kahi woh aaj bhi usse pyar karte hai...?...nehi " she jerked the image if them together.. Even in her dreams she can't think someone else with her husband... but she can't ignore Jasika's words... " woh ajj bhi Maan she pyaar karta hai agar Maan bhi..." tears of helpness flowing from her eyes...she doesn't know whom to share this ..only want her husband to clear everything ...

she heard Maan coming to their room and go to sleep by get side...praying that Maan would told her about Jasika and him ...The way he always cleared her all doubt he will do it again..

Maan came to room and saw the light is still on and frowned looking at the time ..." why are you still awake ?...

" ji woh..."

" Just sleep its late " ...saying he switch off the light and went to his side and slept without saying anything...

" Aunty Maan just went blind by that Geet...I am sorry Aunty I can't help..."...

" Jasika how can you give up like this..." Maya tried to bring back her confidence " I thought you truly love my son..."

" yes I do " she said with sad voice " aap ko pata hai aaj usne meri kitni insult ki hai but still I love him ...par woh Geet me sath rehna chahata hai aur mujhe bas Maan ki khushi chahiye..." she cut the phone without hearing anything...

Jasika opened a bottle to drink and remember Maan's word " love my foot ...bohot pyaar karteho uche Geet se na...OK its clear that you won't leave her but she can leave you right " ...She thought with smirk " Now I promise you Maan ...tum nehi Geet tumhe choregi..."...

" and my sweet Maya Aunty " she said looking at her phone I can't share my all plans with you after all mujhe aapke good books main bhi rehna hai thaki aapko yeh yekeen rahe ki main aapke bete se bohot pyaar karti ho.."
                 Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow i missed tis ff yar..its very interesting lovely fav of my maaneet..
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely  emotional amazing updates yar..te way my maaneet started with arranged marriage and te way with geet's innocence my maan started to fall for his angel and they both became one in every sense by they unconditional love was lovely..te way geet ki fear and my maan standing for her in each and every phase and supporting her was lovely..even though my maan have a ugly past but with his geet love he changing and he love tat change too was lovely..opps my maan ki past came to break my maaneet ki knot without knowing it was so strong even god cant break it..i love all te updates so much yar
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update 
Jasika trying to seduce Maan... Maan ne acha jawab diya 
Geet only heard what jasika said... 
Now jasika will try to manipulate geet... Hope geet come in jasika's words
Aage kya hoga 
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update. .
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan did showed jasika her place..
But geet only heared half of thier words...
Uff this has again planning something...
Poor geet
Waiting dear
Plz update soon
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
grr..that kamini jasika๐Ÿ˜ก
Hope geet don't let that manipulative jasika to create problems in their life!!
And the so called mom of maan...disgusting!!
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc update dear
Loved it!!
Jasika barged into maan's room in her drunk state
Jasika tried to seduce maan with her antics which epwas really unpleasant
Maan was frustrated with her unpleasant words against his geet his wife
Maan answered back her and showed her real place in his life 
Geet heard half truth of their convo were she gotten hold of half wrong!!
Jasika pretended to be in love with maan Infront of his mom too!! To stay in her good books 
Jasika really has a manipulative mind 
Both the ladies Jasika and maan's mom are really a disgusting!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Hope geet's naive and innocent demeanor does nt fall on jasika's trap set for her
Hope maan clears out geet's mind well before tym !!
๐Ÿ˜Š
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu5

Nyc update dear

Loved it!!
Jasika barged into maan's room in her drunk state
Jasika tried to seduce maan with her antics which epwas really unpleasant
Maan was frustrated with her unpleasant words against his geet his wife
Maan answered back her and showed her real place in his life 
Geet heard half truth of their convo were she gotten hold of half wrong!!
Jasika pretended to be in love with maan Infront of his mom too!! To stay in her good books 
Jasika really has a manipulative mind 
Both the ladies Jasika and maan's mom are really a disgusting!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Hope geet's naive and innocent demeanor does nt fall on jasika's trap set for her
Hope maan clears out geet's mind well before tym !!
๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the pm and update dear
Will be waiting for the next update๐Ÿ˜Š