Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kabslocks

Awesome update. Geet thinks herself reason for Maan's messed up life. She cried for a long time and slept. Maan 's mother is money minded woman. She is always into parties and show off. Maan's father loved her but she loves herself only. She asked for divorce and Maan's father let her go. She was pregnant at that time. But after Annie was born she left. Maan reached M and saw Geet sleeping on couch. Geet asked sorry that due to her he had to bear embarrasement. Maan is also guilty for not protecting her.

thnx 4 reading:-)
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Lovely update

Maan say sorry to Geet
Geet is scared of Maan reaction
Thanks for PM
Update soon

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: rice

please update soon waiting for Maan's reaction

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika1992

Awesome

Cont soon
Waiting 4 next

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
"Mai..maine drinks li thi" she was feeling so ashamed of herself that couldnt look at him. There was a dead silence between them ,then Maan just asked "Why?". By his tone Geet can feel he is very hurt... Maan know why she did but still wanted to hear from her."Woh woh party mein all were looking at me strangely, you were not with me mujhe ajeeb laga maine dekha sab pi rahe the so i just took one glass. But i didn't drink a sip" Geet looked at him and said like a child ..."sachi maine srif glass uthaya"...

Maan looked at her for sometime and thought may be he is ruining her innocence. He knows very well how these parties are still he took her ,there she was trying to adjust although its not necessary ...but he knew very well she is doing all this just for him and he doesn't want it. For his her innocence and purity is the most beautiful thing and that's the reason he fallen for her he cant let that outer world ruined her...

He took a long breath , wiped her tears and said " you don't need to pretend for them Geet, who are they ? Just some business personality , some long distance relatives whom we meet just in parties... You shouldn't care what they thought because at the end they won't be with you, it us your family who will be always beside you not some nonsense high society people who just love to show their status at every chance..." .

"But they are belong to your world".

Maan shake his head and pick her hand to his, kissed her palm slowly ".you are wrong sweety... you, my family is my world, my everything. They are business related people and i don't care what they think because i know my wife . You are the best thing ever that happened in my life and i don't want you to change for anyone... Do u get that?" without saying anything Geet just hugged him tightly , she was such a fool she know her husband still did that stupid thing "i won't do anything like that ever again, i promise"...

Maan broke the hug ,cupped her face and said in a serious tone "you have to promise something else too". "What?". Maan wiped the remaining tears from the corner of her eyes and kissed softly "Geet you need to start fighting for yourself, everytime may be me, dadima or Aniee won't be with you to defend you, its very bad world Geet. People find happiness by insulting others . Keeping mum in those situation is not a solution baby , you need to voice out to defend you ... If you are right never care who is opposite to you, just say what you feel " Geet was trying to get what is her husband saying , in her family women never dared to speak against men or anyone but here he wants her to speak for herself...

"Geet i know you are a strong woman , i want my wife to stay strong always ...and fight for her own respect, wont you do it for your Maan" Geet nodded her head quickly yes she can do anything for the man who not just love her but also respect her as a woman, a small tear fall from her eyes...

Maan frowned a little "i hate these tears even if they are out of happiness . God knows where you get so much of them " he wiped them away and kissed her forhead sweetly "lets go and change wifey" then add teasingly " or you want my help to change waise mujhe koi problem nehi hai... For this type of work i am ever ready " Geet blushed furiously and just run to washroom but her bad luck her naughty husband changed his mind and run behind her ...

Both were lying on bed , breathing hardly after their long love making ... Maan cant never get enough of her ,there Geet was trying hard to hide herself under the cover, Maan smiled looking at his shy wifey and pulled her over his chest " sleep baby ,good night " ...

After sometime Geet relaxed in his warmth and hugged him too... There was a peaceful silence between them after that incident Geet never thought this night will end like this , she felt truly blessed to have him in her life and very soon she went in deep sleep ...

He kept her on pillow and gave a soft kiss on her red lips ' i love you baby , i will always protect you from this world, even from my past life . i wont let anyone insult you i promise... ' He kissed her long one last time then hugged her tightly ,closed his eyes and went to sleep peacefully...Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Updated thnx for ur likes and comment i want to write a little more about their trust issue but not sure . So if i dont write more this is the last part thnx enjoy
Endgame thumbnail
...Edited by Drashtilove - 6 years ago