~New MG Story- AFFAIR OF MY HEART!~ Prologue@1 on 31st july 16

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

hello lovelies..!!

I cant believe i m back in GF! And it feels good to be back...and i really want all my readers and writers to come back..!!

This story is on my mind since a long time now,..and i penned it down for u guys!!

Hope it will worth reading..and ur time!

Affair of my Heart!

" We love each other like matches in the dark. We don't talk, we catch fire instead" 

Sometimes Life isnt all about accepting love and moving on.

Acceptation has its own pron and cons..

A journey of love  with Geet Handa and Maan Singh Khurana, experience their falls and highs, their love and hatred, their ego and pain.

#Prologue#

Delhi

Geet handa..brushed her hair ..pulling a tight band around them. She sighed looking her surroundings..

" its very different...from Mumbai.." she murmured to herself.." chalo lets go for it..first day of ur college..hey babaji sab thik karna.." she muttered before... hopping onto her scooty..and droving off..

Mumbai

He was holding the file in his hand...desperately trying to read it  while..his mind lost somewhere else. How can she still rule his mind..She isn't even in Mumbai..

He clenched his eyes...and tighten his jaws.. He definitely dint like it where  was this leading too.. She being in completely different a new city..and that too just because of him...

" Maan u have to stop feeling guilty...Its not your fault..She decided this on her own.." He repeated this sentence yet again..to himself..to his mind..and heart..

He should care a dam,  she is not in the city, not in her house, not with her friends... however his heart struck on a altogether different emotion which he failed to realized...even now!!

Handa Haveli

" I dunno what to say.. We all miss her.. Aru, akshu, pratty..and I..I cant get over this.. she left all of us...and moved to delhi...and its just so painful...i..m not able to bear it...bhabhi " Ronak gasped...letting her tear stricken face raise..as she looked at kumud hopefully..

Kumud..brushed her lovingly..yet there was tear.. she dint knw,.,what to say.. She herself had no clue..why geet took such a decision..

"Ronak..Its just once she asked...us to support her..in this..she wanted to stay away..in delhi and do her mba..i  dunno how will she even live without ..us..thats not my princess..." She cried

" I knw the reason..bhabhi..and that is why I feel even more helpless..."  Ronak thought..and hugged kumud..

How is it??

#CS#

Maan Singh Khurana- A 28 year old businessmen . He is the owner of KC.same as in the show

Geet Handa- 21 year old girl..living in Mumbai .Now in delhi. She is the apple of eye of her gang..and her bhai bhabhi.. Her parents are no more..she lives with her Bhai Samrat and bhabhi Kumud.

Geet's Gang- Ronak Sighania, Akshata Poojari, Pratik patil, Arush Bhati,Ajay balwant.

Kumud handa and Samrat Handa-  Geet's bhai and bhabhi..

Well I shall start the story depending on ur comments and response..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting prologue...

loved it...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Abey old stories toh complete kar ley
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear

Pehle doosri stories toh khatam karo

Anyways interesting story
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on the new story! fantastic interesting prologue! beautifully written! lovely cs! So Geet living in Delhi! her family worried abt her! Maan missing her! update soon! eagerly awaiting Part 1, thanks
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new story
interesting prolouge
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrtz for new story .
concept is interesting ..
liked the start and character sketches ..
looking forward to it .
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for the new story didu!!!!
Amazing prologue! !
Looking forward to read this :D
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariya20

Abey old stories toh complete kar ley