Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheetalvasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
pehli baar aapki writing padh rahi hoon...
loved the part 1
mujhe arrange marriage wala concept bahut achha lagta hai...
loved shy shy geet...
plz pm me
sheetalvasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice teaser
dhire dhire gaat ki himmat badh rahi hai!!!!😆
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new story 👍🏼
Maaneet married 
Interesting teaser 😉
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Teaser is teasing so much... Update soon..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesome teaser! will b waiting
Rashmi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely part
n nice teaser
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Part 2 -

Next day as expected his shy wife avoided him and Maan didn't tease her to make the situation uncomfortable for her but couldnt stop to looking at her at breakfast table... She was looking so cute in her pink suit Maan cant believe last night this shy wife was with him in their home of passion ... Before going to office he leaned and kissed her check wishper slowly " wait for me baby..." saying this he left and Geet keep looking at the door till he gone...

"huh huh bhai chale gaye..." Annie's voice back her to earth

" nehi i was just looking at the door"... Geet said trying hard to hide her blushing..

" acha then why are you blushing kuch hua hai kya..." Annie nudge her cute babhi seeing her red face

"kuch nehi hua..." Geet just run to kitchen to escape from devil Annie.

Whole day Maan couldn't concentrate in office and there same with Geet difference is that she had to bear Annie's non stop teasing...

At evening Maan came early in a mood to do the repeat telecast of their last night performance before going to party . He called Geet and told her sternly to bring coffee and went upstairs with a naughty smik on his face... Maan was sure seeing his bad mood Geet would forget her shyness and would come running. He was about to pass Dadima's room he stopped heard Annie's angry voice...

" what are you saying Dadima ? How can aunty talk to Geet like that ? They are married they know what is best for them . She cant force Geet to get physical with bhai..."

" clam down Annie. " seeing her angry mood Dadima tried to make her understand "she is Geet's mother just want her daughter's happiness ...yes her way is wrong but she wants her daughter to get all right as a wife . I was also angry when i heard her conversation with her mother as phone was in loud speaker...but then i understood Rano was saying all this because she fears Maan is not accepting her ..."

"whatever Dadima she shouldn't talk..."

Maan couldn't hear more and came to their room . He was so angry that hearing all this... more of all he was feeling disgust to himself "did...did i force Geet ?" this thought just eating him up . Last night flashed infront of his eyes... her neverous face , scared eyes all start bothering him 'she was not ready . She was just doing this because her mother scolded her... oh no what you did Maan . You force you own wife chi... ' he thought she wanted them to become one but now knowing the truth he felt horrible ...

He was pacing the room angrily just then Geet walked in with his coffee . Maan saw her but left to washroom without saying anything ...'whats wrong with him? Why he is so angry? Unke tabiyat toh thik hai? Jab darji ke tabiyat thik nehi hoti woh bhi ase karte the shayah yehi hoga...' Geet worried thinking about his bad mood . she kept the mug and waiting for him .

He came out and saw Geet still there but didn't want to scare her by his anger so thought to leave... but Geet came forward touched his forhead said worriedly "are you fine?"

Maan jerked her hand away "yes" was about to go but again stop hearing her ...

"par aap itne gusse mai kuyn ho? Kuch pareshani hai? " Geet didn't get why he is angry if he is fine.

That's it Maan couldn't hold more "what you want me to do ?huh should i be happy that i force my own f**king wife?" Maan screamed top of his voice . Geet took a step back hearing his tone...

" you lied Geet i asked you so many times but you lied that you ready... I am feeling ashamed of myself that last night i...i " Maan couldn't say more .

Geet just stared at him confusingly couldnt understand why he is saying this. Last night was so beautiful for her "yeh app kya bol rahe ho. Last night i wanted tha..."

Maan didn't let her complete pulled her harshly toward him " you agreed because you ma said you to do ... " Geet shocked hearing him " yes i know what Rano Ma said to you Geet . I couldn't believe i couldn't read your scared face ... You weren't ready and iii for.. "

before he said the word Geet hugged him tightly..."asia nehi hai . Trust me i really wanted to become yours ... You didn't do anything wrong . Infact last night was the best night of my life"

she said sincerely couldn't believe her husband thinking her best night as worse and most of all blaming himself... tears were flowing from her eyes. Maan can feel she is saying the truth . He wipe her tears away " Geet then why she said like this? why you shared our private thing? "Maan couldn't understand why Geet told their so personal thing with her Ma..

"woh i didn't say anything.She was asking so many question then she asked when will she heared news i kept mum and don't know how she understood that we didnt...Trust me Maan last night i was as willing as you were".

hearing her Maan felt so guitly "oh baby im so sorry.I was so angry when i heared about that and i yelled at you... I should have asked you before saying anything sorry baby..." he kissed her forhead lovingly

" no no its not your fault dont say sorry plz. "Geet said quickly      Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Maan hugged her again and said... "no Geet i was wrong so what i am your husband everyone have to accept their mistake and apologies when they are wrong be it wife or husband " Geet nodded her head "one more thing we dont need a baby now..." Geet tensed hearing him but Maan continue "you are just 18 baby . You are going to join uni soon with Annie. You will finish your study then we will plan for baby... I want my wife to enjoy her life before she take another responsibility " Geet was surprised happy hearing him... No one ever cared what she wants yes her ma cared but couldnt do anything because of male members of her house . She wanted to study further and Maan is giving her the opportunity to study... He wants her to enjoy her life which she never thought she could she felt she is falling more for her husband... Then she did something that surprised both of them she cutely kissed his cheek "thank you "Maan was shocked but happy that his cute wifey is showing affection for him... but suddenly he remembered something "Geet if you were ready why you were so scared...?" Maan asked worriedly. Geet was red hearing his question doesnt know how to answer that but she knew Maan would get it wrong if she kept mum ... She lowered her face and said slowly "woh... Who kaal Annie ne mujhe ek English movie dekhaye and there boyfriend n girlfriend was doing t..hat... Woh that girl was screaming so i got scared." hearing her Maan cursed Annie but thought to tease his shy wife "what were they doing... ?" he asked innocently "Maan" Geet just hide herself in his chest ... Maan smiled rubbing her back "oh baby what i will do with you... " he cupped her face made her look at him and said in a bossy tone "dont watch any English movie again with Annie..." She nodded her head cutely Maan couldnt control and kissed her lips and soon Geet starts responding him... Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Hai updated sorry couldnt add teaser actually update became so long will add in next part hope u guys will like it enjoy
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it