Memories - TWINJ FF new part Page 52! - Page 25

Posted: 7 years ago
^Well the story deserves it.. It's your talent that I can understand it all.. It's subtle yet deep and somehow this story has become very close to me πŸ˜ƒEdited by Black_Maniac - 7 years ago
I am so glad to see this update have been waiting for it.
Loved this very emotional update .It is amazing.
Will wait impatiently for the next.
Thanks for the pm.
Edited by Duumps - 7 years ago
it's brilliant πŸ€—
i was eagerly waiting for ur update & thanx for it
well continue soon
i have become addicted to it
as ur ff is mindblowing   πŸ‘
Originally posted by Black_Maniac

^Well the story deserves it.. It's your talent that I can understand it all.. It's subtle yet deep and somehow this story has become very close to me πŸ˜ƒ
Aww thanks so much dear πŸ˜³
I wll surely update asap

This story is close to me too thts why when i write .. i hv to gve in a lot...
Thanks again!
Originally posted by Duumps

I am so glad to see this update have been waiting for it.
Loved this very emotional update .It is amazing.
Will wait impatiently for the next.
Thanks for the pm.
Awww i know i delayed in the update too much... Sorry
Just could not find the right time nd mood..
But means a lot that u were waiting.. means you wanna hear out this story..

Thanks sooo much dear
Nt gnna tke long inupdating😳
Originally posted by Diy0

it's brilliant πŸ€—
i was eagerly waiting for ur update & thanx for it
well continue soon
i have become addicted to it
as ur ff is mindblowing   πŸ‘

Awww diya... Hv missed u.. 
Thanks sooo much... Means so kuch tome seeing such positive comment really motivates me to write more
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

awesome job
Thanks dear😳
This is so well written Griffu,
Gosh! I am speechless
I dont know what to say
You penned up d emotions perfectly
I actually appreciate Twinkle for slapping her
Sarika deserved it totally
If only Kunj knew, I know he is gonna come to know though,
Oh god cant wait for d next update
This is just so beautiful
Thanx for d update

Originally posted by harshi2000

This is so well written Griffu,
Gosh! I am speechless
I dont know what to say
You penned up d emotions perfectly
I actually appreciate Twinkle for slapping her
Sarika deserved it totally
If only Kunj knew, I know he is gonna come to know though,
Oh god cant wait for d next update
This is just so beautiful
Thanx for d update

Thank u soo much choti sis
I am soo gladu liked the slapping part
That was something i pondered on as i didnt want her to come out as some mean person but also she is not weak
It was her frustration nd the pent up emotions that caused her toslap.
I m glad it feels justified
Thank u dear love u 
Wll update asap

This fast update is in honor of all you amazing people .. who didn't give up on this story by this lazy writer

so here I am with the next part.. After reading how involved you all are in the story I really wanted to move forward and show the present...

so here goes 

Part 14

As she drove away in her car... I felt a piercing pain.. as if a part of me was being ripped off ...

I didn't know how to fix this.. but I knew.. a cup of coffee could not fix it.

As her car.. disappeared from my sight ... I felt my pain returning ... the pain of losing her ..

I turned back to the coffee shop ...

I didn't feel like going home.. I knew I would just go and reread her letters and poems..

That had pretty much become my habit.. I would go home.. and just admire our history..

And also feel how her absence had effected my life...

But now if I returned I would also have an image ...of her teary eyes looking at me ..holding a cup of coffee..

Because now I had faced the results of my doing..

I entered the coffee shop.. bought one more coffee and went and sat at the exact same place

I looked at where she had been sitting.. her tears affecting me more now.. as she was gone...

I was happy to have been in her presence even if she had not yet wanted to be friends again..

I wondered about our friendship ... how easily I had ended it or had I ?

My mind wandered to few days before the farewell.. How I had accompanied her to the shop for her dress even when she had annoyed the hell out of me.. I remembered not wanting to lose her...  even then.. I knew how important she was to me.. but I had let it all cloud my judgment and I had lost her due to my blindness...thanks to Sarika..

I remembered asking her to leave .. and refused to hear her.. or pick her calls even after many days of the farewell..

And I remembered her last message... "I leave."

How easily I had ignored even that message.. and years later I can feel the pain behind it ..They were not just two words.. but her expression of giving up.. giving up on us...

Yes she gave up... she never bothered me again.. we ignored each other during the final exams...

And then I moved to another city and everything became history.

If only I had not let Sarika fool me...

No!.. my mind screamed.. don't put this on Sarika.. u let her blind u.. u doubted Twinkle.. u doubted everything she said... and no one has to be blamed apart from you...

And if I expected that if I just talked to her ... met her.. she would forgive me.. and be with me..

Nope .. that was not going to happen... I knew... now.

Her tears...had made me feel deeper of my mistakes.. and now her painful face was etched in my memory..

The only comforting thought I had was that she didn't back off completely.. she came.. she stayed..but then..her not wanting to get any closer... was a part of her reluctance.. her sadness...her pain...

The pain caused by me.

Somewhere I flinched at this thought.. her teary eyes again stood in front of me...pleading to free her from that pain.

And I knew...nothing can be changed so easily .. the wounds needed to be healed..

And only I could heal them.

I got off my car.. I realized my face was full of tears.. I ran to my apartment...

My heart... was heavy and my brain was angry..

Why had I gone? Why ...?

Wasn't he the same guy who asked me to leave.. who ignored my hundreds of calls..

Who didn't care ... what I had gone through then...

But cant you see his pain now?... the way his face fell when I didn't hug him.. the way his voice hinted of deep pain... the way his eyes pleaded for my friendship

There you go ...your heart will be the end of you Twinkle Taneja.

I could feel his pain.. but I didn't want to ignore mine.. what had he expected.. he would meet me and we would have a cup of coffee...

And the world would be alright again...

No...it would not be..my heart  cried more.. and my brain was angry

A constant war of these two tired me out and I slept off...not wanting to even change

A friend should be someone who would make you feel like you can fight the whole world with them having your back..

Someone who would be your strength.. someone who would make things easier..someone you could rely on...

I woke up... I had remembered one of the Extempore speeches of Twinkle.. She had dragged me into them.. as she was taking part..

I had not paid attention and now these words came back.. and that is the exact kind of friend Twinkle had been...

It had been four hours since our meeting.. I had dragged myself back home and slept off...

I had hoped she would send a message.. like she always did after our meetings.. and my phone had beeped which had woken me up from the sea of memories

But sadly it was just a colleague's text saying that the next two days, we won't need to go to client's office as the deal's and terms and conditions are being rewritten.

And I felt a pit in my stomach...that means I won't be able to see her for the next two days...

I picked her gifts again...and one of her cards read..

"A friend is someone who makes you feel special even when you feel worthless..and you are that friend Kunj..Happy Birthday!"

The truth was he had never made her feel special .. but ... she always read between the lines...how she picked his silent gestures...he didn't know 

Once she had mentioned  she felt like going for movies and no one was agreeing..to it..

He secretly convinced everyone.. but he could not himself come as his dad had called him for some work..

And he remembered receiving a message...from her..

"Thanks Kunj"

She knew...she always knew.

And it was time he made her feel special again...

Because apart from him loving her...she was his best friend...and  he needed her back even if just as a friend..

He understood the depth of their friendship.. and how consciously and subconsciously he had contributed to it all those years back...

It was time Twinkle was made feel special... it was time...

A bell woke me up finally.. it was almost 10..

I suddenly felt hungry.. I realized I had not eaten the entire day..

I started skimming through my phone..

I was subconsciously checking  if Kunj had sent any message...

Old habits die hard... and some habits are triggered when past knocks again.

Was I ready to go back to my past... I didn't know.. and yet my heart wished  he had sent a message...I felt weak and my mind cursed me.

The door bell rang and I wondered who would it be at this time..

A part of me wished it was Kunj..

No! my mind said sternly...

My heart ..whispered prayers for it to be him

But then ... my mind was right.. I wasn't ready...

I opened the door .. it was delivery man...with pizza...

I said I didn't order .. he said it has been sent by someone...and didn't tell the name..

But both my heart and brain knew..who it was ...

I took the pizza.. it was capsicum and corn... my favorite and I was sure now who had sent it.. because I had stopped eating this flavor years back...

Because it was not just my favourite...

And my phone beeped... "Good night"

And a smile .. a long lost smile appeared on my face...

"Thanks...good night"

And another smile .. a smile that had disappeared years back in a farewell party.. was seen on Kunj's face.

Hope you all liked this part 

Writers note

P.S. the sending of pizza... is not just a gesture of Kunj wanting friendship or trying to win her back.. its to take Twinkle back to their "good old days" as friends.. on him hinting that he wants her back.. and he is willing to take more steps than he ever did before.

Please comment your views..

Love u all

thanks soo much for staying on

Please hit the like button .. it gets easier to send pm's

Cheers

Griffy

Part 15a

Edited by griffy.fz - 7 years ago