Posted: 8 years ago
THANKS FOR THE PM DEAR
UPDATE SOON...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 5
(a)

Taani was ignoring him since yesterday, after her outburst, she locked herself in a room and denied to have any kind of talk with him. He tried, tried his best to console her, talk to her but she was adamant on not talking to him. 

Next morning, Rey got up and found a note on side table along with his breakfast. Last night, giving her space, he slept in the hall, on the couch.

"I'm leaving for college. I have cooked breakfast for you, have it. And please smile, you don't look good with that grumpy-grandpa-look." 

He read the note loud, couldn't help but smile. No matter what rough phase they are facing in their relationship, she can never stop caring for him. Rey kissed the note written by her, before he moved inside their bedroom and got ready after taking a bath, then he had his breakfast and left for his office.

St. Louis College

"Nandu, I don't have any dress to wear tonight. Lets go for shopping-" Taani made a puppy face, to melt her. Nandini was reluctant but agreed.

"Urgh! Okay! it's hard to ignore that face, you know that, don't you, little devil?" Nandini groaned, making her giggle at her expressions.

"But we have a lecture left to attend-" Taani mumbled sadly.

"Lets bunk. Even I'm not in mood to study today" Nandini suggested. Taani nodded, agreeing with her. They collect their stuff and moved out of the classroom.

In half an hour, they reached the nearest mall. They both went inside the shop, to select a perfect dress for you. They were looking through the dresses when a voiced interrupted them from behind. They both turned around, taani's brows knitted in confusion when she saw an unknown girl there. 

"Nandini! Happy birthday, sweetheart."The girl squealed, she hugged nandini while nandini rolled her eyes and broke the hug.

"Nandini, what are you doing here? And who is she?" She asked, eying taani with curiosity, taani shifted uncomfortably in her place. The girl was looking at her like she already know her.

"We are here for shopping, and she is taani, my best friend." Nandini introduced her to taani. Taani look at the girl, who was looking at her with little evil glint in her eyes, it confused her. Taani brushed her thoughts aside, thinking may be she is being too suspicious. 

"Oh-kay! You girls continue. I'm leaving, will meet you tonight in party." She says, she gave a quick hug to nandini and left from there but her eyes were fixed on taani.

"That girl was weird. Who is she?" Taani couldn't help but ask her.

"She is Kria ghai, my dad's childhood friend's daughter and she is also my brother's friend." Nandini told her.

"She was weird. I was getting negative vibes off her." Taani mumbled, remembering the way she was looking at her, like she knows something about her.

"Neither do i. You know, she is after my brother, she doesn't even care that he is happily married. She always try to go close to him and bhai is not even aware of her intentions." Nandini disclosed, it was something which she knows, even her family think of kria to be a perfect girl and treat her like their own which infuriate alot.

"Acha leave that, lets search something there-" Nandini changed the topic and dragged her on the other side of the store, where they finally found perfect dress for her. 

"I'm leaving for home, nandini. Will meet you directly in the party." Taani told her as they exit the mall.

"Come, I'll drop you home-"

"No, nandu. I'll manage. And look at the time, you will get late for your own party." After assuring her, Taani caught a cab and left for her home while nandini drove away to her house.

Please scroll down for PART B :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 5
(b)

The Singhania mansion was decorated beautifully with Red and White roses, Nandini's favorites. Guests were entering from main door of hall and nandini along with her parents was busy greeting all the guests while Rey was least interested in his guests or in the party. He was here just for his sister.

Taani entered inside the mansion, she smiled widely when her gaze fall over nandini, coming toward her.

"Happy birthday!" Taani hugged her tightly, giving her the gift she had brought for her.

"Thanks, tannu. I'll open it later. Come, I'll introduce you to my parents." Nandini said to her. Taani nodded in agreement.

Rey was looking around holding a drink in his hands when his eyes fell on Taani standing at the entrance and talking to nandini. He blinked his eyes, wondering if she was really there or he was hallucinating since she is the only thing in his mind right now. He was shocked seeing her here, that too with his sister. He watched them as his sister dragged her where his parent's were standing. 

"Taani? She is here?" He questioned himself, not able believe that she is here, in his house.

"She is Nandini's best friend, you know, all day she talk about her. You seems to know her, but how?" His best friend's voice broke his trance, he looked beside him and found manik standing beside him, with drink in his hand. Manik smirked at him.

"I- I don't know her personally." Rey denied while cursing himself and his fate for putting him in this situation where he can't even accept knowing her. Manik raised his one eye brow at him, looking through his best friend's lie.

"Lets go. Your sister is calling you." Manik said to him, holding his hand he dragged him toward his parent's who were happily talking to Taani & nandini.

"Hello Guys!" Manik's voice caught their attention. Taani's head snapped at his direction, her body froze when her gaze fall over her. Rey look at her from head to toe, She was dressed in elegant black dress, she was looking enchanting. Her hair were curled and lips were covered with red lipstick.He could feel his body burning for her.

"Taani, He is my brother Reyaansh and he is Manik, his best friend." Nandini's voice broke her trance, taani gave a weak smile to them. Manik look at them, he could see tension between taani & rey which none had noticed. He could see how his best friend was staring at taani, with longing in his eyes. All the while Taani could feel his hot gaze on her.Her body was burning under his gaze.

"And she is sharon bhabhi, bhai's wife." Nandini introduce sharon who just came came there. Taani look at the woman, she was his wife. She was the woman she had envied, but when she is standing infront of her, she felt blank. 

she couldn't help but feel sad when she saw how Rey jerked her hand away when she held his hand. The little act went unnoticed by his family but she witnessed it and felt sad for his wife, who had look of hurt in her eyes.

Rey excused himself and walked away from there, couldn't stand the sadness in her eyes when she saw sharon. He never wanted this, he never wanted her to come to his house and watch people introducing her to his wife. He wanted to bring her to his house after settling everything with sharon, he wanted to bring her here as his partner not as his sister's best friend.

Taani moved toward the drinks counter and ordered juice for herself, nandini was busy with some other guests. She took a sip of her drink while her thoughts roaming around him, she couldn't believe nandini is his sister. Today, she met his family and all were nice to her but she wonder, how they will react when they will come to know about her affair with their married son. 

She looked around, trying to spot him but he had disappeared suddenly. She saw his wife, chatting with his parents. They look so happy and she felt like a home wrecker. She had never felt so low of herself. As fas as she had observe sharon, she seems like a sweet, kind-hearted person. And she has seen immense love for Rey in her eyes which made her more guilty. 

Her cell phone beeped, it was a message from him. she opened the message and read. "Come outside the mansion, I'm waiting for you." 

She was reluctant to go, but then decided to go and talk to him. She placed the glass on the counter and got up from her seat. She walked out of the mansion and moved toward the back side. She walked few steps and found him, standing there.

When he felt her presence, he turned around and walked toward her. He snaked his hand around her waist and with other hand he held her hand.Her other hand was rested on his shoulder. They looked in each others eyes. He could feel her velvety skin under his hand.He was surprised that how could someone be so soft.His hands were soothing her waist, his gentle touch sent shiver down her spine.

"So, nandini is the new friend you were talking about that day?"

"Yes, I didn't knew she is your sister." Taani mumbled, she lowered her eye lashes. She hadn't talked to him since last night.

"Reyaansh, you should go inside. You family, your wife must be waiting for you-" Taani told him in timid tone, Rey narrowed his eyes.

"But the one i want to spend time with, is standing right infront of me. And I'm not stupid to let her go-" Rey whispered, nuzzling his face in her neck. She sighed in content, this is what happen to her whenever he is near her.

Rey started placing soft kisses on her neck, she moaned his name slightly. And that seems to brake her trance. She felt angry over himself for losing control over self. She pushed him with all her strength, making him look at her in shock.

"Taani-" Rey started off, but taani showed him her palm, stopping her from talking. Tears of helplessness rolling down her cheeks. Rey step forward to take her in his arms and she took step back, causing a sharp pain to pierce through his heart at her action. He was truly hurt.

"Reyaansh, you have got such a beautiful wife. She loves you, she know you since childhood and now, she is your wife. Give her a chance, give this marriage a chance. After seeing her, I felt so low of myself, I'm breaking her house. I felt like a home wrecking wh**e-" Taani was crying bitterly, hoping her tears would wash away her sorrow.

"Go back to her, Reyaansh. I'll also go away from your life, then you can be happy with her-" Taani rambled, not seeing him who was standing there, with rage filled eyes. Some unknown rage was building in pit of his stomach, he was ready to burst. He opened his eyes, they were bloodshot red, and when her gaze fall over her, she flinched away. She had seen him this angry before. And her being the reason of his anger, scared her more.

"ENOUGH! You have crossed your limits, Taani. I shouldn't have given you so much so much freedom to rule over me, but i guess there is still time to rectify my mistake and show you who you belong to. And get one thing in your mind, You are mine and I'm not letting you walk away from me, not in this life-" Rey shouted at her face, grabbing her shoulders he pulled her toward him with a jerk. Without giving her a chance to speak, he dragged her toward his car. Opening the passenger side door, he pushed her inside and closed the door harshly. He was too angry to think properly. He sat on the driver seat and drove away, not paying any heed to her who was asking him to listen her.

Please do leave your feedback :) Next chapter depends on your response.

PS : Will be filtering my pm list, If you are no longer a reader of my work, delete my pm-account before i myself do it. PMing over 400 buddies is tiring, hope you all understand. :)

Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Taani is correct at her place
No girl want to live with the guilt of breaking some other girl's marriage
No matter how much she loves the guy
Rey's anger is scary don't know what will he do now
I just hope he doesn't hurt Taani in his anger
Eager to read next part
Update it asap