Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ggd30565

Awesome update

Loved it a lot

thank you :)
-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail

Originally posted by: raddhi

Indeed it's complicated life of all Zi mean taani want rey even rey want to give taani and his relation name but both know they can't here Sharon is in life where there is everything yet nothing so taani make new Frd oops she is rey sister or relative for sure want to know more abt this concept stry thanks for PM

Yep, Complicated! 
-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail

-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail

-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChocolatePie14

IN THIS I AGREE WITH REY'S OPINION...        THE UPDATE WAS TOO CUTE...      I AM IMAGINING NITI TAYLOR AS NANDINI...      HOPE MANIK WILL BE THERE TOO...      A BIG TIME MaNan FAN...      ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE UPDATE AND PM...            LOVE YOU POOJA...

Even I'm imagining her as nandini 

.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow..season2..congos๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved both the chaps...๐Ÿ˜Š
Umm...what happend between sharey...will be waiting to know
Taarey bond is sweet...loved their understanding and luvv๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ahh...nandini is nycc...luving their bond...๐Ÿ˜Š
What were taarey talkn about at end...confused..eager for next part๐Ÿ˜Š
Update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update :)
Superb :)
Loved it :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 3
(A)

"Sharon, can you believe it, our parents are getting us married. They have lost it." Rey snickered, in morning his mother told him about the alliance and since then he couldn't stop laughing. Marrying his best friend whom he treat almost same as his sister, why would his family want him to marry her when there is no such feelings between them nor ever can be.

But in his confidence, he failed to notice the look of hurt flickered through sharon's eyes.

"Acha leave that, come with me and tell our parents that we are not getting married." Rey said to her, he grabbed her hand and tried taking her out in hall, where their parents are sitting. Sharon pulled him back, Rey turned to her and gave her a confuse look.

"Rey, why can't we get married to each other? Is it a bad thing-" Sharon asked him, her voice trembled as she spoke. The direct rejection of her best friend, pierced through her heart.

"Sharon, you are asking this? Really? We both know that there are no romantic feelings between us, nor ever can be. I love you, but just as my best friend. And by marrying me, you will ruin your life, I can't love you like you deserve to be by your husband." Rey explained his point of view to her, hoping she will understand it.

"How can you say this without even trying, I mean whats wrong in giving this marriage a chance." Sharon said to him, looking into his eyes with hope. Rey was confused, he knew sharon knows about his feelings toward her then why she is even talking like this?

"Sharon, I know what i'm saying. And I'm confident enough that I won't be able to love like a husband love his wife, Meine tumhe kabhi uss nazar se nahi dekha. For me, you are and will always be my best friend." Rey answered her, he sighed in frustration when he saw tears in her eyes, he wondered what had happened to his best friend today?

"My parents are not listening to me, they are adamant on getting me married to you, so please come and say no to this marriage alliance. By any chance if we got married, it will be nothing but unsuccessful. Don't ruin your life, sharon." Rey said to her before he moved out of the room, and went in hall, sharon followed him behind silently.

"So, baccho, what you both have decide? Are you happy with the marriage?" Ranvijay asked them when he spotted them coming out of her room. All the head turned toward, curious to know about their answer.

"I'm happy with marriage. It's yes from my side." Sharon mumbled in low tone, avoid looking at Rey who was shocked, soon the feeling of betrayal took over him when his parents along with hers moved toward them and embrace them, too happy to hear their children are ready for the marriage.

No one paid heed to him & his feelings, he was betrayed by his own best friend. He never got the chance to say about his feelings about the alliance when within a week their parents got them married. A new relationship was born and the old one was broken, He broke his friendship with her, never spoke a word to her unless it's really important.

Flashback ends-

He come out of the memories of past, looking around he found himself in his car, in some isolated area. Rey drove back to his penthouse after spending some time alone, calming himself. He opened the door and entered inside, he frowned when he saw her sitting in hall, busy in doing some calculation on a paper.

"Weren't you suppose to study? And what are you doing?" Rey asked her as he came and sat beside her on the couch.

"Firstly, I'm in college, Reyaansh, not in school that i'll have to complete my homework after coming home, And secondly, I'm making this list for the groceries we need to buy from the market." Taani answered him back.

"Whatever!" 

"Reyaansh, i forgot to withdraw cash from bank, can you give some. I'll return it to you by tomorrow-" Taani asked him once she checked her purse and found it almost empty.

"Here. And i don't need it back, even i stay in this house, so i guess, if i pay, it won't be a crime-" Rey said to her as he handed her some cash.

"Okay, I'll be back in an hour." Taani said to him, before she took her purse and left the house, leaving him alone. He was lost in his thoughts when his self phone ringed.

"Hello, Dude!" Rey picked up the call, it was swayum, his best friend who was in US from past 10 years.

"Rey! I have a good news for you-"

"And that is-" Rey trailed off.

"I'm coming back india next week." His ears perked up when he heard swayum's voice from the other side.

"Really? Thats great, dude." Rey replied, feeling happy that after years he will meet his best friend after years. The duo a bit more about random stuff then ended the call. Rey was about to got up when his cell phone ringed, again and this time he groaned in frustration seeing it's his mother.

"Yes, mom." Nevertheless, he picked up the call, and mentally prepared himself to hear her scolding.

"Rey, Where the hell are you? Do you even realized it's been a week you haven't come home-" His mother, Avantika shouted from the other side of the call. Rey groaned mentally, after his last encounter on their supposedly first wedding anniversary, he hadn't gone home.

"Mom, You know there is much work in office, 4 new projects are lined up this month and i need to concentrate on them, so i'm staying at my penthouse, near the office. But i promise, I'll visit you tomorrow." Rey lied smoothly, for once he was thankful that he never told his about his penthouse nor about it's location or address. Nobody from his family know about penthouse.

"Okay. Take care of yourself, have your meals on time and don't take too much stress." He smiled when he heard his mother's concern filled voice.

"I'll, mom."

"And yeah, Talk to sharon, she is too upset, first you left her alone on your first anniversary and now this-" 

"Don't worry, mom. I'll talk to her." Rey assured his mother with a lie, Then he cut the call. He took a sigh of relief, he hates to lie to his family but for his own happiness, he had to. He know, he is being selfish here but he doesn't care. He won't let his family snatch away his happiness this time.

Scroll down for part B :)

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 3
(B)

"Taani, don't cook today. I have ordered from outside." Rey said to her when she got to leave, to cook their dinner.

"Why?"

"Just look at yourself, first college then you went for shopping, you look so tired today." Rey point out, his concern melted her heart.

"Awe! Such a cute baby you are-" Taani fall on top him, pulling his cheeks.

"The only cute baby here, is you, My lil-cuddly-bear."  Rey cocooned her in his arms, flipping on the bed, he took her soft body beneath him. Taani look into his eyes, his gaze softened when he stare down at her. He leaned and pressed his lips against her forehead, giving a soothing kiss on her forehead.

"Reyaansh!" A moan escaped her lips feeling his lips on her sweet spot, where her neck & shoulder meet. His hands were fondling with her breasts, making her moan in ecstasy. Rey leaned to capture her lips, but before he could, they heard the ring of the doorbell.

"Damn!" Rey groaned in frustration. Taani giggled seeing his frustration.

"It must be delivery boy, I'll get it-" Rey mumbled before he got up and moved out of the room. After some time, he entered the room with their dinner. Taani grinned widely as he placed the dinner before her and served her.

"Tomorrow, I have to go home. Mom is worrying about me-"

"I understand, Reyaansh. Your mom must be tensed, you were away from home for a week, without even informing them-" Taani smiled as she replied to him. She would never want him to stay away from his family because of her. They had their dinner while having light conversation.

Next morning, Rey went home after dropping taani to her college. When he entered inside, he was tackled in a hug by his mother then his gaze fall over sharon who was standing beside his mother, silently.

"Thank god, you finally decided to grace us with your presence." Rey rolled his eyes at his mother's sarcastic comment.

"Mom!" 

"Don't you dare 'mom' me, Son. I'm angry with you-" Avantika turned her face away from him. Rey shook his head, He step forward and hug his mother from behind.

"Sorry, mom! I'll inform you from now on." Rey apologized, avantika couldn't stay angry at him any longer and patted his cheek. He spent some time with his mother before he moved in his room i.e. study room.

After some time, Sharon entered there with his coffee.

"Sharon, I had asked my lawyer to get divorce paper ready, You will get them by tomorrow-" Rey told her, without beating around the bush. Sharon look at him with wide eyes before tears scorched in her eyes as his words sinked it.

"What? No! Never! I'm not letting you break this marriage just like that. It means so much to me-" Sharon shouted at him, pain reflecting her tone. She was in pain, caused by her husband who was ready to separate her from him before even giving her a chance. She throw the coffee cup before she ran out of the room while crying bitterly, leaving him behind shocked by her behavior.

That moment he knew, it's not going to be an easy journey ahead.

Hello guys! This was the quite big update, hope you all liked it. And one more thing, I have 3-4 chapters ready but will only post if i get good response.

I'll post next part tomorrow but for that, I need good response on this chapter.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago