Posted: 8 years ago
today afternoon,we got a call from by cousin brother's clg that he is not well(he is doing internship in hotel mngmt at gujarat) and told us to go n pick him asap.it freakd me out.he was not picking up his phone n we had none of his friend's no.s.his clg is at a walkable distance from mine.i got there n collected nos n got him on line...he is fine now and we r arranging his return trip this 22nd...it irritate me to hell still now if he is not taking the call!!
Nisha congrats once again u deserve the best always em so happy and thank you brightening my days as always ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Get well soon SR, putti n dristi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Prat

Whats going on with you?

Can u work from home until u feel better?
How long is the commute on ur new job?

I wrestled with the idea of driving to my Corp Office every time I applied there, its around 25 kms from home, takes 30 minutes during rush hour

Part of the reason I chose to continue in Sales was the possibility of them letting me work "from any site" or from home

Finance and Marketing etc YOU HAVE TO BE THERE AT 8 AM
I cant do that with a second grader at home

I hope u are able to cut down on your commute or go in 3 days a week or something

I recall when we lived in Blore for 6 months 10 years ago it would take my husband two hours each way from Electronics city, to Koramangala. HE WOULD ABS HATE IT. I stayed home then so only ventured out between 11 AM-3 PM

I feel it must be worse now

Perspectives, thoughts, opinions, conflicts, likes and dislikes. And it ends with a Phoolan Devi reference!!

Thanks. The last two updates list out some of the conflicts going on in my head as well. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Prat

Whats going on with you?

Can u work from home until u feel better?
How long is the commute on ur new job?

I wrestled with the idea of driving to my Corp Office every time I applied there, its around 25 kms from home, takes 30 minutes during rush hour

Part of the reason I chose to continue in Sales was the possibility of them letting me work "from any site" or from home

Finance and Marketing etc YOU HAVE TO BE THERE AT 8 AM
I cant do that with a second grader at home

I hope u are able to cut down on your commute or go in 3 days a week or something

I recall when we lived in Blore for 6 months 10 years ago it would take my husband two hours each way from Electronics city, to Koramangala. HE WOULD ABS HATE IT. I stayed home then so only ventured out between 11 AM-3 PM

I feel it must be worse now

Am glad that your commute is short and you get to spend quality time at home.๐Ÿ˜Š
 It is 2 hours each way at the moment and getting worse. There are so many companies in my neighbourhood, but there seem to be no openings for my profile ...in kannada there is a saying... Paapi samudrakke hodhru monakaaludha neeru (if a sinner goes to the sea to drown, water is only knee-deep๐Ÿ˜•
ladthe vakth bann ne wali yeh daaku kya hai??(what does daaku means???)๐Ÿ˜ณ
SR, what's up? BP sab theek na?

Drishti also is missing. Putti too.

Had no power till a little while ago so my WiFi was off.

Take care everyone.
Originally posted by EnVee

SR, what's up? BP sab theek na?

Drishti also is missing. Putti too.

Had no power till a little while ago so my WiFi was off.

Take care everyone.
A temporary upsurge๐Ÿ˜Š, should settle down soon.