Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: naina927

Teaser

"Abeer..." Meher moaned pulling abeer towards her when he broke the kiss.
"You want to do this... Are you sure..?? Because I can wait..." said abeer trying to make some sense to meher.
"I can't wait abeer... Make love to me..." 

@@@@@

Eid Mubarak to all the people out there...!!!
And
Hope you all wait for the update eagerly... 😉
Love
Naina

for next part you should update the title with 18+😳😳 even our writer also a  small kid 😆
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my Naina babes.  Yeh kya kar diya!!!!!! Another awesome story from you. The first chapter really got me hooked. 🤗  I'm totally in. 

You know... when you told me earlier that Phir Bhi Naa Maane...
is a fresh start, I didn't quite believe it. You know why. 😕

But then, after that talk to you I checked out the first episode of the show ... and I was like... OMG! It really is a fresh something and the plot of the show's so intense, passionate. 

Thanks yaar... for leading me to this show and to your new awesome work. I'm already 100% sure 👍🏼 that it's going to be a great hit. I trust you. 

Love...❤️
LARA. 

p.s: Finally found a ray of hope, I can see it right there. It doesn't mean the old should be forgotten, it just means that making room in heart - for something new... and it's really worth it. 
Take care. Tada...
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Syed695

Waah zabardast teaser!!

Thanks 😉
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilaonmoon

Oh my Naina babes.  Yeh kya kar diya!!!!!! Another awesome story from you. The first chapter really got me hooked. 🤗  I'm totally in. Awww... Thank you Lara... I'm soo happy to see you here... 🤗🤗 

You know... when you told me earlier that Phir Bhi Naa Maane...
is a fresh start, I didn't quite believe it. You know why. 😕 Of course honey, I know why...

But then, after that talk to you I checked out the first episode of the show ... and I was like... OMG! It really is a fresh something and the plot of the show's so intense, passionate. Thank god...!!!! 😃

Thanks yaar... for leading me to this show and to your new awesome work. I'm already 100% sure 👍🏼 that it's going to be a great hit. I trust you. You are always welcome Lara... !!! Love u too...

Love...❤️
LARA. 

p.s: Finally found a ray of hope, I can see it right there. It doesn't mean the old should be forgotten, it just means that making room in heart - for something new... and it's really worth it. EXACTLY...!!!!
Take care. Tada...

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Naina 
Where's the update 😭
naina927 thumbnail

I welcome you Lara aka devilaonmoon 

WARNING : Mature content 😳

Chapter 3

Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the sceptic, an ardent zealot." 

After 1 year...
Meher glanced at her image in the mirror and smiled. A smile which was trying to hide her nervousness and the feeling of millions of butterflies dancing in her stomach. It is one of the best day of her life as she is getting engaged to the love of her life.
"Meher you look beautiful... " said suman, meher's mother as she entered the room.
"Just like you..."
"They will be calling you in half an hour... Be ready..." She kissed meher's forehead and went out to attend the ceremony.

After the ceremony, meher was called to the stage. Abeer looked at meher and loved the fact that she will be all his from now. He was lucky to have meher in his life and he promised himself that he will keep her happy always and treasure her like a priced possession... No... Correction... Priceless possession.

Meher and abeer exchanged rings and all the friends and relatives congratulated them and gave them their best wishes. After all the guests left, both the families greeted each other and were about to leave when abeer interrupted 
"Some of our friends have organised a party for meher and me... As an engagement gift... Can we go...??? Only if you all agree... No stress.."
Meher's father looked at meher and then at meher's mother. Meher smiled at her father hoping he would let her go. So after an agreeing look from meher's mother; her father agreed.
"Thank you uncle aunty... Thanks mom dad " said abeer happily.

"You did it... Woww " exclaimed meher.
"I had to do it love... You wished for something like this and see my farmhouse came to our rescue... Right..???"
"Absolutely... You made my dream come true abeer... I always wanted my engagement night to be special... And right now...  Its even more special... Because I'm sharing this moment with you... With you... In your arms... Looking at these twinkling stars under the dark sky... Its so romantic..." said meher dreamily.
Abeer looked at meher and felt like the luckiest man alive. Without thinking, he kept his right hand behind meher's head and leaned in towards her. Meher's eyes were locked with abeer's and heartbeats like racing a marathon.
"Abeer..." Meher whispered. 
"Shh..."

Abeer pecked meher's lips lightly, making her feel amazing and like the luckiest girl on earth.
"I love you meher" abeer said as he leaned backwards to look at meher.

Meher was blushing and her eyes were closed, abeer was sure she must have sensed him looking at her like this. After a minute, meher opened her eyes, realising abeer wasn't going to kiss her tonight but on the other hand, listening to his confession, her heart throbbed and her whole body broke out in goosebumps.

"I love you too.. " replied meher a lone tear escaped her eye.

Abeer now leaned in and his lips pressed against meher's while her hand moved to the back of his head, running through his soft hair. He made a soft moan in the back of his throat as he pressed his body to meher's and she pulled him more closer as if wanting all of him. When his tongue grazed her lip, the kiss deepened and changed to something even more desperate and fulfilling. Her taste and the way his body pressed against hers made them forget who they were and what they were doing.. It was glorious but the moment ended in blink of an eye.

"Abeer..." Meher moaned pulling abeer towards her when he broke the kiss.
"You want to do this... Are you sure..?? Because I can wait..." said abeer trying to make some sense to meher.
"I can't wait abeer... Make love to me..." 

Abeer guided meher to one of the room of his farmhouse and locked the door. Abeer turned around and took meher in his arms. He gently laid her on the bed, as if she was a delicate flower; and captured her lips in a hungry kiss pushing her down into the soft mattress. Slowly the desire built and her fingers dug into abeer's back, clutching him closer to her as one of his hands slowly trailed down her neck, until finally, it reached her bare stomach. Abeer was slow and careful as if meher was made of glass and can break.

It was as if meher read abeer's mind and whispered "I will not break...".
Abeer chuckled and sucked on meher's neck in a way which would definitely leave its mark. His mark... His mark on his meher. Meher moaned and bent her head backwards giving more room to abeer. He kissed all over her long neck and moved to the other side of her neck.

@@@@@@

To be continued in next chapter 😉 😛
Edited by naina927 - 8 years ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww finally engaged ❤️
Awesome 👍🏼
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

Wowww finally engaged ❤️

Awesome 👍🏼

Thanks dear 😊
clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahem Ahem 😳
That was good 😳!
Glad they got engaged 😉
Sabz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Wasn't expecting u to leave us hanging like that, lol update quickly.