Such An awesome performance!!!!

pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG Ajesha and Myrush did sooo good. There performance was so good. I was so happy after seeing it. I think this was one of the best performance of NB7. Like I was very very impressed. Couples have done very good performances but in this performance...Not just the dance...the theme was so good. Like everything was put together so well!!!!
This couple is starting to become my favorite!!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl550 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am a HimRuta fan, but i agree with you. Mayuresh and Ajisha were GREAT!!!!!!!!!! We should start an appreciation thread for them! :)
It was undoubtedly best performance of NB 7
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It was an amazing performance. The whole concept and execution was brilliant...
ngelzndemons thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree their performance was mind blowing but I feel its unfair with other couples. First they are wild card and second both are choreographers. They could have been choreographer of some jodi rather than being in competition . Edited by ngelzndemons - 8 years ago
Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ngelzndemons

I agree their performance was mind blowing but I feel its unfair with other couples. First they are wild card and second both are choreographers. They could have been choreographer of some jodi rather than being in competition .

agree with you. No doubt they are brilliant but they have an advantage over the other couples. I love amruta/himanshoo.for non professional dancers,they are the best.