ERRONEOUSLY SEDUCED #5 Added New Thread

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
INTRODUCTION

THANK YOU READERS FOR NEW THREAD. I AM SO GREATFUL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT...😊

One more thing guys i know you are not happy with the running track but please keep little patience. Story will moving in its pace. So be little patient with this period...

Love you all...
Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
INDEX

THREAD 1

THREAD 2

THREAD 3

THREAD 4

PART 19 : SCROLL DOWN

P 20 - PG 40

PART 20

P 21 - PG 62

PART 21

P 22 - PG NO 79

PART 22

P 23 - PG NO 99

PART 23
TEASER - PG 117

TEASER

THREAD 6

THREAD 7

THREAD 8 THREAD 9
Edited by richa_kapoor - 8 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

thanx to orchid for this lovely banner🤗
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART -19

Geet determined and moved to Maan's house. She act normally and indulge herself in work. Geet is calmed then before. She tried not to think about last night fight and forgot every bit of it.

Where as Maan was busy with his meetings,but something is distracting him for the first time. Doc's words and Dev's request echoing in his mind making him frustrating. He called off the meeting and went to his cabin. He simply walk here and there,unaware about the reason his restlessness. He just kicked off the chair and banged his hands in anger on his table.

'where the hell are you Geet?', Maan clenched his eyes and picked up his mobile to call her once again. But he just reminded that her mobile was not with her. It was laying inside his pocket. 'damn it. Ye ladki chahti kya hai? Na khud ka dhyan hai na apni cheezo ka bas maa banne ka bhoot swar hai.' he threwing his anger out on lifeless things. He grew angry on her careless behaviour.

Maan called at his home and his servant picked up the call. Maan asked about Geet and this time got positive answere. Same time his all tensed muscles eased down. His servant confirmed that Geet was at home. 'sis should i call mam?'

'no. No need of it.' Maan rubbed his forehead with his two fingers and thumb. 'Vinny i am coming for lunch,so prepared it' He commands his servant and cut the call.

Vinny informed Geet about his arrival at lunch. Usually he do his lunch outside and never came home back in mid. Geet trembled first but then couraged herself and start preparing food for him.

Soon he was at home. Maan's eyes scanning whole area in her search. He moved to kitchen,was pretty sure that she would be there and his guess was absolutely right. Geet was busy in cooking. He hold her wrist and pulled to obstruct her.

'Geet leave it now.' He commands strongly.

'sir its my job and let me finish it.' she snap back glancing straight in his big eyes.

Maan stared her angrily. But she wont afraid,so he forcily lifts her. Geet waving her legs but he ignored and walked away.

'Maan sir drop me.' she babbling but he only stop when they reached to dining table.

Maan placed her on chair and his stubble grazed the soft skin of her face. His warm breath caressing her face gently and soothing the pain he just gave her. Maan's pure male essence giving her hard time. He is the one who told her the actual meaning of seduction. Maan's closeness,his touch,his intoxic gaze blocked her sences and she just lost herself. No other sound reached to her ears,except his fast beats.

He made her sit and command Vinny to serve the food. Geet clenched her fists and eyes to broke his spell. Vinny and other servant quickly obeyed and all items served on the table. He asked her to eat with him. Geet wants to avoid his gaze which piercing her soul. But Maan wont allowed her to go. 'you are not going anywhere till you finish it.' He cleared her.

She sat and avoid looking at him. 'i called you sevaral times. Where is your phone?' Man asked intentionally.

'ha wo subah doc k gai thi. Isliye purse me hoga to pata nahi chala.' She gave answer without looking at him.

Maan raise his palm towards her,on which her mobile is laying. Geet's spoon dropped in plate. Her lips droodled in fear. Her mobile was with him that clearly means she gonna scold from him.

'ye apko kaha mila?', she asked in a weak voice.

'where you leave it. In doc's cabin.' Maan stare now threatened her more,though his tone was normal the usual.

She got that Maan was meet with doc and now he will scold her for sure. 'wo galti se reh gaya hoga. Sorry apko waha jana pada.'

'Geet look at me.' Maan demands but not rudely. She couraged and raised up to met his gaze. 'Geet why i brought you here? So you get every facility which is required for both of you. Kis cheez ki kami hai yaha bolo? Then why this carelesness. I told you to abort this but you aren't ready. To ab carry on karna hai to kam se kam doc ki instruction to follow karo.' he start giving lecture to her and she silently listening to him.

Geet scared and squeezed in herself which was observed by him so he lower down his voice more. He already talking softly and after seeing her condition Dev's words alerts him more so he approched her more softly.

'Geet i am not scolding you,jo tum aise behave kar rahi ho. Infact i got scold coz are careless. Why dont you tell me that today you have an appointment with doc?'

'kab btati Maan sir? Aap ghar pe rehte kab hai? Kal raat humare bech argument hua or bina sune chale gaye. Jab aap bahar jate ho us time phone karna allowed nahi hai apko. Dinn me aap office me busy rehte ho. To kab btati main apko?' Finally she couraged and show him the mirror.

He quite for a moment. 'ok i am sorry. My mistake. But next time dont go alone. Alert me one day before. and from now i dont force you for marriage also. You need time,take it. But dont stressed yourself. Its not good for my baby.' today she saw a different side of Maan which was complete different. He was much softer in his approch.

She was glancing him in amusement. Is he the same Maan who was the reason of her all pain. Why this sudden change which was not his nature. Soon she realize that this care was only for his baby not for her. So no more false hopes. She controlled her flowing emotions. 'dont worry sir,i wont let anything harm our baby. And one more thing my decision will not change.' she said sadly. Her long lashes lower down in disappointment. 'Geet no false hopes please.' she told to herself.

Her words grewing him angry but he wont show it to her. 'your doc told me about your condition. How you feeling now? Are you ok? Have you take your medicines?', Maan showed concern for first time but in form of interrogation to which she only nodding her head. 'anything you need just tell me or any servant at home ok?' he told her to be herself there and again she only nodded.

'apko office jana hoga na?' Geet chanaged the topic suddenly.

'nahi abhi main ghar pe hi hu. I cancelled my all appointment for rest of the day.' he told her and leave the table. Maan moved to his study room and she able to breath normally. Unwillingly Maan clenched her senses on which she had no control. Last time when she seduced by him,she dig only problem for her and now with him whole day on the condition of avoiding his was next to impossible for her.

'God why you doing this to me?' Geet pout and cribbed to almighty.

Maan spend rest of the day in his studies. Geet avoid going there but at 4 o clock she alarmed automatically. Its a time he needs coffe and when he his at home so it was her responsibility to provide him everything he want.

Geet quickly prepared and went to serve him. He was engrossed in reading his project file. Without made any voice she quitly put his mug on table. The aroma told him and he looked him. 'Geet ye tumhara kaam nahi hai. Vinny ka hai.'

'Vinny market gaya hai. Or waise b caretaker main hu to ye b mera kaam hi hai. Plus doc clearly told me dont sit all the time or else my baby born dumb', very innocently she shared her every feeling with him.

Maan first saw her then smirked. 'uske chances to firr b rahenge.' he was sarcastic and Geet got it instantly.

Her jaw dropped and she moved to him and poked on his sholder. 'apka matlab main dumb hu?' Due his polite behaviour she got courage to raised voice before him.

'wow tum to samjhdar ho rahi ho thoda thoda.' Maan remarked while sipping coffee. Geet hurts and moving out of his room damping her feet on wooden floor,showing her anger to him.

In KM:

Dev arrived and found his little princess playing with her brother. Parth tickling on her tiny feet to which she reacts. Parth's presence effected little soul and she turn happy. Both kids and involved with each other but Meera was lost in some other world. Dev kissed his childeren and moved towards his wife.  He hugged her from backside,still no reaction. He found it weird and confront her. 'what happened?' he asked but she denied. 'aisa ho hi nahi skta. You were lost somewhere and i sense it clearly. Sweetheart i know you more than you.' Dev wants to know the reason of her gloominess.

'Dev today i Went hospital for Alya's routine check up.' before she complete Dev paniced.

'is everything ok?' his heart skipped many beats.

'dont worry honey. Its not about Alya. Its about Geet and her baby. I meet with her doc and she showed her reports to me. Dev everything is moving in wrong direction. She was not well and bhai's behaviour was so disappointing. I am scared for her and baby. Uparse bhai use humare pass b rehne dena nahi chahte. I dont know...' Meera made him aware about Geet's condition.

Tense lines occurred on his forhead but he hide it quickly because he dont want her to affcted by this. He framed her and made her sat on the bed. 'Meera i can understand tumhari tension jayaz hai. Par situation bahut zada complicated hai. Isliye hume bahut patiently sab handle karna hoga. Bro ko to tum janti ho. Unhe mend karna next to impossible hai. But...' he gave stress. 'but still i have a feelig that this time he will change for a good. And one thing i assured you today that i wont let happen anything to Geet and her baby. You dont worry i will talk to him. Bro ko manana asan to nahi hai par main b unhe chhodne nahi wala. Unhe Geet ki care karni hi padegi.' He said contently to which she smiled weakly and hugged him.

'i wish bhai k bhai b tumhari tarah hote to Geet ki life me itne complication nahi hote. Poor soul handling everything alone.'

Dev assured her but deep inside he was worried for Geet and baby. Maan's way of dealing persons was worst. He took everything casually. But the same time Dev was hopeful too...

NEXT AFTER MY LIKES AND THANKS TO ALL WHO GAVE THEIR FEED BACKS:LIKES/COMMENTS :*
Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread..
Waiting for update..
I hope Maan help her..
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATS FOR THE NEW THREAD👍🏼
Will be waiting for the update