love_again thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice teasers cont soon 
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Panditji's House.. Next day...late evening

Panditji you are best.. to best.. aapki tho main jhummi lunga. Vicky jumped hugging the Pandit and then kissed his face. Aap tho kamal ke hain.. Meri Hitler Dadima ko tho.. Pandit smiled hearing Vicky praise him and tat raised his level of courage yaar hum tho aapke fan ho gaye.. sachi mein Bro and I need to learn from you now..kya mast talk tha.. sabse achi ladki.. Maan can never get anyone better than Geet.. haaye.. main tho full on aapka deewana Panditji.. ab tho sirf shaadi..

Shaadi Pandit looked excited just by hearing it you mean Savitri Devi ne haan keh di... woh Maan Baba and Geet beti ki shaadi ke liye ready hain.

Hogi Pandit ji.. hogi. Suddenly his face fell hearing Vicky talk abhi nahi hui hain but m sure she will. Vicky placed his right hand on Pandit's shoulder your convincing talks about Geet will surely force Hitler Khuranna to agree for this wedding.. ab tho sirf haan ki der hain and then Bro and Bhabi will be back.

Suniye.. Suniye suddenly a women came running from the back door and fell directly on Pandit. Oye Bhagyawaan kya kar rahi hoon.. bacho ke samne..

Wah Panditji Vicky glared at their position and eyed Pandit's hand tat was on his wife's waist panditayeen tho bahut hi fast forward hain .. chalo aap dono continue karo main chala... khush kharbri ke saath aunga. Vicky almost turned to leave (his car parked away from pandit's place) when Pandit's wife grabbed his hand after entangling herself from her husband and said with a fearful voice. Bahar jaan nahi.. bhulchaal aane wala hain.. bahar jaana nahi.

Yeh aap.. Dadimaaa Vicky's eyes suddenly turned wide in fear hearing the dangerous voice tat belong to his Hitler Dadima and right now calling out to Pandit. Haan aapki Dadima...

Vicky beta tu t ho mar gaya.. aaj Pooja ko sach mein vidwa kar dega tu shaadi ke bina.. mar gaya. Vicky was hell scared and just hearing Dadima's voice he was almost peeing into his pants and next moment he was running from one corner to another. Chupa lo.. hide me.. mujhe marne nahi hain... chupa lo.

Pandit.. oye Pandit Dadima was nearing and Vicky was hell scared when suddenly the Pandit's wife grabbed his hand and pushed him in one of the room and closed it.

Pandittt Dadima entered inside the house like a tigress and the moment her eyes landed on Pandit she was roaring like one. How dare you... ush Handa ki... tat bloody Handa's granddaughter and my Maan. How dare you even take tat Handa's name in my house.. teri tho main..

Ahhh Khuranna Savitri Devi turned hearing the annoying voice and her eyes wide seeing none other than Dushyant Handa standing right in front of her with an evil smirk. My Geet is a diamond unlike your Maan who is a coal. He said counter attacking her with his sweet but bitter words.

Aahh here comes the great Handa... but poor soul does not know the basic tat khoyale se hi Heera banta hain.. but kya kare dhimaag tho hain nahi and when it starts to work a bit disgusting person like you try to go for big shots like Khuranna's and the moment she said tat Darji roared like a tiger scaring the hell out of the Pandit who stepped backwards only to bang into the sofa and fall on it like a sack and it was getting hotter and dangerous. They growled snarled like wild animals ready to pounce on each other while Pandit he sat like a mouse trembling with fear waiting for his death seeing the Tiger and the Tigress glaring at each other and within no time he would be attacked like a piece of meat. Zindagi se darr gaye ho kya Handa? Savitri asked seeing him giving weird looks.

Dushyant Handa smirked evilly and narrowed his eyes giving a meaning full look to Savitri Devi for her question. Why the hell are you staring at me like tat Handa.. aakhein nichod ke haath mein dungi?

Himmat hain kya Khuranna. Savitri devi fisted her hand tight wanting to punch right on his nose himmat ki baat mat kar Handa... a coward like you isn't the right person to speak about it.

So you dare to send this bakra of yours at my place with tat sadda hua photo of your grandson.. bahut himmat deekhayi Khuranna Devi.. main tho jhukk gaya tumare saamne. Dushyant taunted with his sarcastic words increasing the level of her anger.

Pandittt Savitri yelled scaring the hell out of the pandit who jumped on his seat and curled into a baby by pulling his knees. Chilane se sach badal nahi sakta Khuranna Devi.

Sach Savitri clenched her fist once again and then flung her mobile towards Dushyant who easily escaped her hit.  She gritted her teeth seeing him still smirking at her and then giving a quick look at the broken mobile and said Haan sach.. the truth tat you appointed this idiot Pandit to play your dirty tricks  but you forgot Khuranna tat m Handa, Dushyant Handa aur main dur se hi smell kar saktha hoon teri kartoot. Waise mobile naya lena hoga ab.

Acha Savitri smiled with pure evilness in her eyes baat tho bahut sahi kahi Handa but for the wrong person... you know it should be you.. the cheater who now wants tat granddaughter of yours to be part of Khuranna... business dhoob raha hain kya Handa.. paise chahiye.. madad kar du.. kya hain na Khuranna's charity bahut karte hain. Dusyhant's eyes wide and next second he was choking the pandit by straggling his neck. Who the hell send you with tat bakra's photo.. bolo.. ish Khuranna ne na.. bolo jawab do.

Main.. I..

Wat will he say Handa? Savitri Devi stepped closer and pushed Handa away and glared at a coughing pandit now. Bolo wasn't he the one.. He said tat get his granddaughter married to my Maan na.. bolo.. wasn't he the one who paid you? how much he paid you.. answer me 1 lakh, 2 lakh kitne diye.. but yeah she turned and asked with a confused look to Handa itni hi keemat lagayi tumne apne poti ki.. yaar Handa kahi sach mein tho bankrupt nahi hue na and the goes the Handa's mobile in anger as he smashed it with anger.

Keemat tho main laga dunga ab tere pote ki Khuranna Devi. He said pushing her away from Pandit and grabbed him by his kurta bolo kitne paise chahiye... jitna chahiye utna dunga per get the worst girl ever for this Khuranna Devi's grandson and mere saamne uske shaadi karvado.. phir dekhta hoon kya karti hain yeh Devi... bahut naaz hain na ishe... I will see tat she..

Oye Pandit Dadima roared raising her finger at Pandit don't even dream of doing it.. warna yahi..

Yahi kya haan Handa shook Pandit as if he was a waste tissue paper bolo warna kya... aurat ho aurat ki tarah raho..nahi tho yahi maar dunga.

Aahhh finally the real Handa khoon is out. Savitri Devi came closer and glared at Handa and then at Pandit saying find a nice guy for his Geet and marry her off.. kya hain na Khuranna kabhi Handa ki tarah bura nahi sochte... karcha main karungi Pandit per bechari ladki ki shaadi karvado warna Handa ke haatho bali jadegi bachi.  She pated Handa's cheek  and then turned to leave but Handa grabbed her hand with his right hand still holding the Pandit's kurta. Darr ke bhaag rahi ho kya..

Leave my hand Handa. Savitri glared at the hand tat held her but Handa just smirked saying aah gussa ho... jhoot ko sach aur sach ko jhoot karke jaane ka darr hain... waise bola nahi apne bakre Maan ko kitne mein..

Oye Muh thod dungi main and Pandit closed his eyes seeing her raising her other hand which was turned into a fist all set to punch Handa. Aahhh Sherni.. mujhe darr laga raha hain. Handa laughed only increasing Savitri's anger and before he could even act her punch landed on his nose making him to winch in pain. You bloody Khuranna he shook his head trying to gain his balance how dare you hit me... teri tho main.. aaj thu gayi.. saalo ka badal aaj ek second mein and he threw the Pandit who back on the sofa  and fisted his hand to hit his enemy of years right there and finish off this drama. Tu tho..

Darjiii Mohinder grabbed him before his fist landed on Savitri. Leave me.. ish kamini ko tho main aaj.. I will kill her.. this bloody b***** how dare she talks shit about my Geet.. ishe tho aaj ek hi waar mein khatam karunga main.. leave me Mohinder leave me.

You bloody b***** you called me a b****... Teri tho main. Savitri looked here and there and then picked the vase tat was on the table but before she could flung it on Handa it was grabbed by Yash who stood in between of them. Maa are you crazy.. maar dungi kya unhe.. jail jana hain kya.

Get the hell away from here Yash.. warna teri bhi aaj.. get out of my way. She roared trying to push her son away but he held her tight wanting to take her away. Aaj tho ishe maar hi dunga main.. leave me .. yeh kamini.. how dare she speaks about my Geet haan.. ush bakre ka rishta bheja mere Geet ke liye.. uski tho main.

Oye bakri hogi teri Geet.. warna tu khud rishta nahi bhejta. Kamina kahi ka. Savitri yelled looking at him while Yash held her tight. Maa chalo.. leave it Maa.. Maa.

Darji please.. lets go.. leave all this... please.

Both the sons begged at their parent respectively but they were wild and continued hauling curses at each other and seeing them not listening to them they dragged them out and forcibly pushed them into the car and sped off before she would jump out and kill each other.

Upperwale yeh kya tha. Vicky gulped in fear as he saw the dangerous climax of their plan where the two Hitler's were about to kill each other. Vicky beta you are saved.. warna aaj tho teri bhaj jaathi. He patted himself but then suddenly he remembered about Maan and said Bro .. shaadi se pehle Divorce mubarako... Yeh Hitlers kabhi aap dono ki shaadi hone nahi denge Bro. kabhi nahi.

Shimla

Maan smirked as he grabbed Geet out from the car and startet to walk not letting her see where he had parked it. He had all planned and right now after another torturous night he had forced her to wake up and drive with him to Mr. Shreyas whom they had to consult for their project research and just by seeing her yawning he was elated with his cunning mind running with dangerous ideas. Chale he said and dragged her with him with one hand holing a file and other holding hers and she was so damn sleepy tat she did not even look around to see where they were walking and next she was wide awake.

Maan Geet squealed the moment Maan pushed her onto the nearby wall and captured her lips right into his. Ma.. She was trying to push him but he pinned her with his weight and his hands cupped her down making her eyes go wide.

You aren't safe yet Jaan. He said breaking the kiss and putting a slight pressure on her core making her to gasp with heavy breadths. He enjoyed seeing her writhe under his touch like tat and he would use these days to teach her a lesson so tat she thinks thousands times before playing with him.

Hum..we.. anyone.. Maan. She stammered with her each other and he only increased his tortures on her. Don't you worry.. no one will notice us.. abhi tho shayad Mr. Shreyas utte bhi nahi honge and you see he glanced all over we aren't on the front side Jaan... so let me and with this he smacked his lips and his fingers unbuttoned her jeans scaring the hell out of her.

Front side.. Maa.. he continued torturing her as his fingers slipped inside and played along the panty line. Yeah we are at the backside.. you see. Her eyes wide as she looked around now but it was too late as his fingers pinched her throbbing bud down and she could feel butterflies dancing inside her. And right now you still need to learn threesome theory Geet Handa.

Maan don't..please she begged but he only smiled evilly smacking his lips and thrusting his two fingers right inside her making her to lose into his torture and moan his name. Tats it he murmured into the kiss biting her lips and getting the entry. His tongue swirled inside tasting her all over while his fingers digging deep into her core asking everything she had and she could only writhe and try to hold her sanity as his torture tripled with his one free hand squeezing her curves and igniting her even more. She was helpless wanted to pull him closer but the moment she tries to touch him he would pin her hands above and thrust deeper making her to scream louder.

Please she begged not knowing for wat but she desperately wanted some release and he wasn't giving her. Can't hold.. please.. give..

But I can he said kissing her for the last time with a final thrust of his fingers and next moment she was squeezing herself writhing for some peace but she wasn't getting one. He smiled seeing her looking at him with lust wanting him right now but then he stepped more closely and said patting her cheeks. You enjoy teasing me na. ab dekho main kya karta hoon... and trust me you would never ever forget this trip Jaan and kissed her once again and then straightened her hair and dress so tat she would look presentable and not aroused by his torture.

I hate you Maan.. I hate you. She kicked on his bum the moment he bends to pick the file and just one chance Khuranna and you will see stars in day time. Maan smirked but did not say anything and stood back watching her with narrowed eyes. Why the hell are you looking?

Nothing he said grabbing her hand but she jerked it making a yuck face. Dirty fellow don't touch me.. pata hain ish  haath ke fingers ne abhi kya kiya. Maan looked confused but then smirked evilly realizing wat she meant. They f***** you.. I mean f***** your c***.

You a****** how dare you she raised her hand to punch him but he grabbed it before it would make contact with his handsome face. You mean you like a** Jaan.. come one aisa hain tho..

Maan she yelled but he just dragged her along with him and she continued to struggle to free herself. I swear Khuranna aapki jaan na lu tho mera naam Geet Handa nahi.. how dare you play with me haan.. ab tho main kisi aur se..

Kisi aur se she was suddenly thrown away and the impact was so powerful tat she fell on the grass on her bum. You bl...

Kisi aur se kya Geet Handa? He repeated his questions with fury in his eyes as he clearly knew wat she was about to say. Answer me Geet Handa.. kisi aur se kya... did you mean you would get f*** by someone else.

Ma..

Don't.. don't you dare take my name. He held her hair letting her know how furious he was with his grip on her beautiful smooth hair. Bahut maaza aata hain na tumhe.. you love doing all this shit with me then fine get the hell out of my life and f*** as many as you can and with this he marched out of her sight towards the entrance of Mr. Shreyas's cottage where he lived but was stopped before he would ring the bell by his phone. Vicky he frowned but then received the call and barked in anger why the hell did you call so early.. teri tarah bekar nahi hoon main.. have been for work here.

Bro Vicky was startled with his sudden outburst is something wrong there? Maan cursed himself and tried calming down by closing his eyes and then spoke. Nahi.. all's fine.. tell me why did you call.

Bro it's all over...

Wat..

Mahayudh chal raha hain yaha Bro and its final tat you both aren't getting married in this life.. Dadima aapke liye ab jhoro shoro se ladki dhoondh rahi hain... she will get you married within a month Bro.. Everything is over.. is over Bro.

Acha hain.. Maan said without any second thought its good tat I get married to a girl tat dadima  chooses for me..

Wat Vicky was shocked. He pinched himself for making sure tat he wasn't dreaming. Dadima se keh do Vicky tat Maan Singh Khuranna is ready to marry any girl she wants but tat girl should be the beauty queen not like tat  f***** ugly  Geet Handa and with this he cut his phone and the moment he turned her heard the painful moan.

Maan her tears rolled down as if it was water. Her heart stopped beating as it registered each word he said on the phone and she stood numb not knowing wat she should say. She could feel herself dying but then Maan did not even give time for her to think on it as he barked another set of words at her. If you are done with your so called mourning then get the hell inside.. I don't want to ruin my name due to you.. so better get inside and behave like a true profession Ms. Handa.

Precap: Is this the climax of their plan and love story.

Do like and comment.

Next update in new thread.. Wont set any quota coz its waste but one thing is sure the day I feel m not happy I will either stop this FF or shift to my blog and give access to only few readers. So it's up to you now.. Like and comment or leave reading this permanently.

NEXT : Thread 4

Edited by sdlife19 - 9 years ago