Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 12

It was late night ...

The moment she heard the footsteps she quickly picked up the book and sat on the couch...

With the soft fingers she flipped another page "As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot."

She said aloud making RK scowl at her...  "I hate to hear you talk about Men"

Madhu peeped a little at the angry face with exquisitely good features "did i say Men??"

... she examined his expressions changing every second of his life... as if he was running from something...he took off his heavy jacket on the bed ... "my bed" he said with a big smile... it was a single size bed now... he seemed relieved of the fact that he doesn't have to share his sleeping station with anyone... smilingly he walked towards the shower...

Madhu got up from the couch, she hated when he smiled...slowly lifted her yellow duppatta and walked out of the room... she walked in the kitchen to get a big knife "you don't know RK, there is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some time... RK walked out of the shower and jumped on the bed only to see it was torn... All the cotton from the mattress came floating out... "What the hell?" RK shouted...

"Bitu Ji" he yelled on top of his voice...

Madhu walked in the room "so sad"

Rk glared at the beauty who was smiling at his expense...

She walked closer to him "you know RK you only have two faults, everything you say and everything you do" she dared to smile at the glowering man who was all set to fight with her.

"I know you have done this" he said and smiled making Madhu wonder what was going in his brain...

"Good job" he smirked...

He walked towards her... her smile faded into a straight face now "you are happy" she queried

"Oh yes, absolutely my darling" he replied softly...

"You know Madhu the trouble with you is that you get all excited about nothing" he stopped and looked at her carefully ...

she could feel the wall against her skin on the back... there wasn't any space to step back... his jet black hair made him enormously handsome... his obsessive eyes gazed at her... was she thinking about the devil RK... she revised in her mind...he looked so calm.

His right hand traced the blushing cheeks and left hand automatically went towards her tiny waist...

Her heart beat faster in her chest...She felt his hands slowly circle her waist, his lips against her neck, sucking gently on her sweet spot

It created a sensation ... She wanted to run, she wanted to yell and push him away but something stopped her as he came closer...

"You are playing with fire, remember that smoke will get in your eyes." He said softly in her ears

She could feel his warm breath on her neck... she closed her eyes... then thought about the words he had said... "You are playing with fire, remember that smoke will get in your eyes."

She opened her eyes... what was she doing... she pushed him away... "How dare you touch me?"

He did not said anything at first but angrily pulled her long braid "you want to see what I can do?"

She tried pushing him away but all in vain instead he tightly encircled her waist and covered her mouth "stop fidgeting or I will kiss again" she stopped instantly... thinking was this his warning or he could really do that... her mind twirled... her brain stopped working...

After a while both looked at each other... there was some moment of that unknown emotion that covered the hatred between the two...he gazed around her then released her and walked away...

She took a sigh of relief, but she was tense... it was nothing less than another shock of her life... how could she allow him to touch her... what happened to her senses... she sat back against the wall...she could still feel the stinging on her neck... she got up to see the mark. Furious at herself she threw the big vas on the floor...

She was trying to ruin everything for him but here she is letting him kiss her...she went straight into the shower... turned on the water and started crying...

------------------------------------

Rk opened another bottle and gulped down his throat...he was not happy at all...how could he kiss her, his mind constantly bewildered between the thoughts that were now like a mixed iron chains that seem to have to tied him...

Still drinking he remembered how she insulted him even though he didn't do anything to her...

He threw the bottle away in anger...  "Bittu Ji"

He shouted but could not see anyone around... was it too late... there wasn't a single person around... "Anyone alive in this house?" he retorted angrily...

Suddenly he heard sound of bangles ... "yes darling... I am here for you"

Rk turned around to look at Deepali who had a broad smile on her face...she looked beautiful with a red sari and a sleeveless blouse... her hands went on to his shoulders "what happened baby"

Rk ignored and shouted back "Bittu Ji"

"Come on baby... I am here and you are calling someone else, tell me what you need" she tried to put her hands inside his shirt... when his hands reached to stop her "don't" he said...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...
dips ki pakka bajanewali hai ab...
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...insted of Dips part...i loved it...Specially Bangles + Red saree +Dips can't imagine it...
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb
dips ki bbbing pakki
hayee rk is just damm so irresistable
loving it
flowing_river thumbnail
Awesome part...both are angry on themselves for something unknown emotions taking over it...
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u soo mmuucchh for updating this story dear.🤗
Love this story soo mmuucchhh❤️
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Both chapters were awesome👏😎.

Wat exactly hpnd in d past ?
I mean hw they met n hw they got married?
CONTINUE soon dear 👍🏼
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nyc update read whole story plz pm me 
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Intresting update Dhanvi Di!RK kissed Madhubala's neck!Hate Deepali!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon & pm Me!
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
read chapters 1 to 12. it was quite amazing. Thanks. update frequently.

Saha.