Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

πŸ˜ƒ

South actors r too good.by reading ffs u'll get used to it.And u r staying in Bahrain which is flooded with malayalees.Get information from them abt d south actors

Hey dont bring that topic regarding malayees in Bahrain i know mosly every1 talks abt Vijay i seriously dont know that guy i know only Rajnikanth,Dhanush,Ram Charan and Nagarjuna and in girls i know Asin only who is even bollywood along with Kajal aggrawal and Daisy shahπŸ˜‰
dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshusarun

ya suree
but then i think SYDELL will cry again not able to understadn the characters πŸ˜›πŸ˜› lol

Yup Di u said r8
aapkibandhu_Vas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigirl_sydell

u guys started talking abt south films OMG this is FF section r8 so only talk abt the story talk to each in CC forum or through pms by the way
i am waitin for Salman Khan new movie Kick
Barun Sobti 3 movies -MAMR,22 Yards and SKSH
KSG debut movie with Bipasha -Alone 

ok lets talk in CC 😊

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
chill out sydell.I was in Sharjah Dubai b4.More malayaless r in Bahrain.U know gulf countries r full of malayalees.Bahrain malayalees r extremely simply unlike Dubai sharjah malayalees.if u have mal friends in ur school ask them abt mal actors n other south actorsπŸ˜›.Vijay is a tamilactor who is famous among mallus too.he is there in rowdy Rathore.See...u know south actors too.
that's y u listed some of them.thats enough yaar.U have enough knowledge.πŸ˜›

Hey dont bring that topic regarding malayees in Bahrain i know mosly every1 talks abt Vijay i seriously dont know that guy i know only Rajnikanth,Dhanush,Ram Charan and Nagarjuna and in girls i know Asin only who is even bollywood along with Kajal aggrawal and Daisy shahπŸ˜‰

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

chill out sydell.I was in Sharjah Dubai b4.More malayaless r in Bahrain.U know gulf countries r full of malayalees.Bahrain malayalees r extremely simply unlike Dubai sharjah malayalees.if u have mal friends in ur school ask them abt mal actors n other south actorsπŸ˜›.Vijay is a tamilactor who is famous among mallus too.he is there in rowdy Rathore.See...u know south actors too.

that's y u listed some of them.thats enough yaar.U have enough knowledge.πŸ˜›

k Jasmine Di ont make me feel that i am not in ur group as i am not a south indian but i try o know abt them 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
who said u r not one of us?u r my closest friend.I just told so as u said u r not aware of south actors.so chill.

k Jasmine Di ont make me feel that i am not in ur group as i am not a south indian but i try o know abt them 

aapkibandhu_Vas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Khushi relaxed herself in her seat in the plane...she was still lost in the person whom she bumped into few minutes back...his eyes were sending chills down her spine...her heart started beating fastly thinking about his eyes...
She clutched near her heart to control her beats..."Hey Devi mayyan...why is this happening to me?first of all i'm tensed about today's events and now that person..."Khushi's thoughts again shifted to him but she immediately bruised of his thoughts..slapping herself mentally for thinking about him.."Why the hell am I thinking about him?"...
She tried to divert her mind by thinking about some other things and was succesfull in doing that...

Suddenly she felt a gust of wind and turned to look at direction of the entrance,...and her heart skipped a beat after looking the sight infront of her...
Her heart beat increased instantly...arnav was smirking  seeing khushi staring at him...
Khushi kept on looking at him...she was completely lost again in him...when arnav came near her seat and spoke..."Hey...this is my seat.." which she dint register his words but his voice has sent chills down her spine...
Arnav again looked at the lost khushi ,who was lost in him πŸ˜‰
hiding his smirk he clicked his fingers infront of her eyes...
Seeing some disturbance in front of her eyes to see him...khushi came back to the world and registered that he is standing near the seat...
"Heloo miss..."his voice reached her ears again and looked at him..."If you please come out of your dream land can you please vacate my seat"Arnav spoke casually...but khushi was confused to hear this and also anger took over her...
"Excuse me...this is my seat..."Khushi stood up holding her peach color lehenga from sides...Arnav looked mesmerized at the standing angel infront of him...but again he spoke..."Sorry,but this is my seat.."..."Noo..this is mine.."Khushi raised her voice a bit in irritation...
Arnav was stunned for her reaction and he spoke with the voice equal to hers.. "see miss...this is my seat if you want you can check it..."
"Why should i check it??you better check it and sit in your place..."Khushi spoke in anger...
arnav was about to speak when the airhostess came there seeing the little fight between both of them...
"Excuse me sir,mam is there any problem?"Airhostess asked politely looking at arnav and khushi...
Khushi spoke not giving chance to arnav in her rude voice..."This person"...pointing towards arnav..."saying this is his seat...can you please tell him to check before disturbing someone...
"What the" was the only word that escaped from arnav's mouth...
Airhostess checked and spoke politely"Sorry to say mam...A24 is sir's seat and A23 is yours"
Her words came as a blow to khushi...once she registered what the air hostess meant...i.e she is seated in the wrong one...she looked towards arnav who smirked and gave his..'See I told you look'...
She felt so embarrased infront of arnav and making a lost face moved aside giving an ample space for arnav to sit in his place and she took her seat beside him...πŸ˜‰
"I think now both of you are comfortable"Airhostess spoke with smile...
Khushi gave a weak smile whereas arnav spoke again "Oh thankyou miss.."..."Minny sir"...airhostess conveyed her name to arnav blushing 😳...
"Ya Minny...thankyou so much..for your help"Arnav smiled at the airhostess
Minny left blushing from there..(Who wont,when the most handsome man is saying thankyou to you πŸ˜‰ )
Flight took off...
Khushi gave an angry look at him..she felt guilty for scolding and was thinking something when arnav spoke.."Hey...no need to be sorry...its ok i can understand...jab shaadi se bhaag ke aarahi hein toh you would certianly be tensed naa"
Khushi was shocked to the core listening this from arnav...
"How do you know that i'm running away from the wedding?"Khushi questioned arnav feeling confused...
Arnav looked her from top to bottom and said.."Yeh Bridal lehenga pehanke fashion show keliye toh nahi jaogi naa ;)..so I guessed it"he smirked at her...
Khushi thought to herself and spoke with confidence..."Ya i'm going for a fashion walk...do you have any problem?"
"Nope..i dont have any problem.."arnav spoke...
Khushi was relieved finally but again that relief faded out for arnav's next words..."Can I know which show?"
Khushi was in dilemma about the name of the show...she got irritated and spoke in little high tone..."Why the hell should I tell you??i dont even know you...and you are asking all these questions..."
"Oh well so you want to know about me?then My name is Arnav..."Arnav spoke while raising his hand to shake with hers.."BTW your sweet name please.."...Arnav smirked. πŸ˜‰...

Khushi turned to face him completely and spoke in irritated tone.."See  first of all i'm not intresting in knowing about you and pleasee dont disturb me...and mind your business"...
Arnav was surprised and spoke.."You look cute..."surprising khushi...
she just took a deep breath and closed her eyes...and decided to ignore his words...
___________________________________________________________________________******

Mumbai
GUPTHA MANSION

"How the hell did she escape??i'm not gonna spare her...how can she do this to me?"Shashi guptha was roaring in anger...
Krishna stood silently near  the couch and was staring at his father innocently...
He came towards Krishna holding his collar and spoke..."Did you by any chance was on her side on this?? tell me did you help her in escaping from here??"Shashi screamed 😑...on krishna..
"No dad..why would I do that?...really believe me I dont know how khushi escaped.even i came to know only a while ago about her missing"Krishna told innocently to shashi...
"If I came to know that you are behind her escape then i wont spare you...Be careful"Shashi warned and left. his collar...
He took his phone out and called someone..."Search for her...she would surely be some where..."and left from the room banging the door..
Krishna thought to himself.."I hope khushi is fine...I should save her from him at any cost..."...
Krishna thought something again and left...

_________________________________________________________________________******

In the FLIGHT

Khushi dozzed when arnav was irritating her continuosly..he saw a strand of hair falling on her face...he tucked it behind her ear slowly admiring her beauty 😳 Rabbaveee played in the background.

...he too dozzed off after some time because of long rabbaveπŸ˜›...session
After few minutes arnav woke up by listening the voice of airhostess...he tried to move and then he understood their sleeping position...arnav's head was lying on khushi's shoulder and khushi was leaning onto arnav...

he made her sleep on his shoulder...not wanting to disturb khushi he stayed like that looking at her lovingly...Khushi opened her eyes feeling some movements...as soon as she opened her eyes...she saw arnav staring at her...
She looked into his eyes which showed a new feeling to her,they are filled with passion and desire in them 😳...she was completely lost in those eyes..." Time for lunch sir"Airhostess voice broke their trance...Both of them moved a little far from each other...
"What would you like to have sir?"Khushi saw the airhostess giving attention towards arnav..
"Ya minny ...can I have some Non-veg please?"Arnav spoke soo sweetly... to minny for which she blushed 😳...
Khushi felt irritated to see arnav giving his sweet smile to that girls and she felt like kicking the airhostess...she felt strange for her thoughts...because this is the first time she is facing something like this...
Minny gave chicken to arnav and asked for khushi...
Khushi was fond of chicken and she felt like eating it.."Well non-veg" she replied...
"Sorry mam...there is no non-veg left...the packet i gave to sir is the last one...you can have veg...or else you can share it with sir.."Minny spoke...pointing towards arnav...
"Yes you can share it with me...i dont mind..."Arnav spoke excitedly...
Khushi felt irritated and spoke.."No i dont need anything thank you..and you can go now"pointing towards airhostess.
Minny left from there but arnav spoke with concern..."why dont you take the veg atleast...you would be feeling hungry na."
"No thankyou...i dont feel like eating...you just eat your food"Khushi spoke and turned other side...supressing her hunger..
Khushi heard yumming voice from behind...she turned to see arnav yummying on the chicken pieces...

Khushi was feeling irritated seeing his acts..."Do you want it?"Arnav asked her showing a chicken piece...khushi turned  her face to the other side...mumbling to herself.."Hey devimayyan please get me out of this flightt..."...but to her irritation arnav replied again..."still 4 hrs more..."
She just ignored and sat in her seat without facing him...
after few minutes...
"where do you live in mumbai?"Arnav asked...she made and confused expression and asked him in return "Kyu?"
"I just want to ask your family for your hand in wedding"He replied so casually ..."whattt???"😲😲 sounded like almost scream from khushi who is shocked with this statement of his...
"Yaa...i mean you are looking good and i feel like you are little bold...I like girls who are bold πŸ˜‰(dont go some where else bold means strong too)...so whats wrong in it?"
Khushi opened her mouth in a perfect 'O' 😲

making him smirk...her luscious lips curved in 'o' made him go crazy and felt like kissing her then and there...
Khushi observed his gaze on her lips and immediately closed her mouth trying to get him out of trance...arnav immediately gulped down his feelings...
Watching her serious expressions he spoke before the valcano erupts..."Ok i was just joking...i just asked casually"he cleared it...but this dint cool her...
Khushi fisted her hands...she tried to ease her anger and spoke poking his chest with her finger..."Look...now just stop your fun and irritating jokes...i'm in no mood to laugh for them...so keep your mouth shut for the next few hours...if I hear you speak then you have to face the bad in me...did you get that?"She spoke harshly making arnav shocked...
anger rose in him seeing her shout at him...
"How dare youu..."😑he roared making ...everyone on the flight look at him...Khushi felt goosebumps seeing his peak level anger...
as soon as he saw fear in her eyes he tried to control the anger by closing his eyes...he thought something to himself and then spoke in little low tone..."Ok now i wont disturb you and neither  you will disturb me for the next few hours..."Khushi relaxed seeing him cool and composed again..."But after that i cant,promise i can stay quite"arnav added smirking πŸ˜‰

to khushi making her confused πŸ˜• by his words...she dint understand what he meant and decided to ignore...
In the next few hours none of them spoke anything...
Finally the flight landed in London Heathrow airport...where the new phase of two people is going to start individually to endup togeather...

THANKYOU...😊

Hii friends so i'm back with part-1
i would like to thank everyone for the likes and comments you showered on the previous post...
I hope you will like this part too 😊
Plzz do LIKE it and COMMENT
i will feel soo good to read them...
so please give your views...and please let me know if i should change somthing in this...like am i dragging or going too fast in the story/...plz let me know about it...
and in the charactersketch many of you were confused of the person RACHANA SINGH RAIZADA...-----her name is Meena she is a south indian actress...😊
and one more request is that i want to continue the story only if it reach atlaest 50 likes...till then i'm not gonna update it...
😊
so please LIKE and COmment
and Buddy me for PM'S

PART-2
Edited by akshusarun - 9 years ago
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res unres am first... God akshu i didnt expect arnav so much flirtious... Loved it... And arnav khushi ni tease cheyadam chala bagindi... 🀣 sashi knws khushi escaped i hope he dont find herEdited by Angellic_doll - 9 years ago
HerFiction thumbnail
Oh its familythriller
HerFiction thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshusarun

wowww dats great actualyy
actualy i dint see her in telugu since long time
so i thought she quit the movies
but thats really good that she is still acting in the movie 😊
i would like to see her again

She is getting offers malayam, and telugu she dont offers anukunta...