Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Shalya's nagging is a real punishment ... but others wasn't punishment .. misfortune of having some people in his life .. didn't get Duryadhana part though

I wanna go by how irritated he would have felt.. I am sure he knew why this revelation happened and what made him promise.. I consider these as his punishment for the mistakes he did in his life..

Duryodhan part - Bhishma and Drona wont kill the Pandavas is something Duryodhan knew.. But Karna's promise/decision he did not.. so how difficult it would be to face him?
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Karna AT members,

It has come to the notice of the Dev Team, that the members here are discussing a general forum topic in the AT and criticizing and ridiculing the the opinions of the participants in the other topics, which has no relevance to this AT. these comments straight away violate rule # 4 of the AT rules, on the first page !

Please be noted that ANY direct/indirect, comparative or logical comments or discussions of ANY other characters, are strictly NOT allowed in this AT, as this is solely intended for the "Appreciation" of Karna character and the actor Aham Sharma and NONE else !

For any discussion of any other character please use a general topic or the EDT or any related topics .

Please consider it is a final warning note, henceforth any violations will lead to closure of the AT for 24 hours.

Regards

Mahabharat Dev Team

Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Munni. Thanks.. Please note that the name of the actor is Aham not Ahem..
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

"Appreciation" of Karna character and the actor Ahem 

Hi DT the actor's name is Aham not Ahem, can you please edit the spelling of his name in your DT note πŸ˜Š

P.S:- I have seen you spelling him Ahem at the Mahabharat prize thread too, there Diala said its Aham not Ahem, and it really hurt me that you still wrote Ahem instead of Aham πŸ˜­
Edited by panchaali - 9 years ago
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Dear DT .. plz correct the name of the actor .. its AHAM not Ahem .. as a member we expect DT to put correct spelling of the actorwhile putting a note on the actor's AT .. hope you understand .. thanks😊  Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 9 years ago
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Karna AT members,

It has come to the notice of the Dev Team, that the members here are discussing a general forum topic in the AT and criticizing and ridiculing the the opinions of the participants in the other topics, which has no relevance to this AT. these comments straight away violate rule # 4 of the AT rules, on the first page !

Please be noted that ANY direct/indirect, comparative or logical comments or discussions of ANY other characters, are strictly NOT allowed in this AT, as this is solely intended for the "Appreciation" of Karna character and the actor Aham and NONE else !

For any discussion of any other character please use a general topic or the EDT or any related topics .

Please consider it is a final warning note, henceforth any violations will lead to closure of the AT for 24 hours.

Regards

Mahabharat Dev Team

Thank you πŸ€—
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^ sorry, edited !!
p.s - that's the effect of pulling a late nighter until 3:30 am  !!
...Diala... thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchaali

P.S:- I have seen you spelling him Ahem at the Mahabharat prize thread too, there Diala said its Aham not Ahem, and it really hurt me that you still wrote Ahem instead of Aham πŸ˜­

I know it is silly but it does hurt to see his name misspelled.. as if it were my name.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay I want to know that whether Karna is said to be a muscular man in the epic or not?

I know he had bull like beautiful broad shoulders but was he muscular?
...Diala... thumbnail

^^ sorry, edited !!

p.s - that's the effect of pulling a late nighter until 3:30 am  !!

No worries Munni.. We understand.. Thanks πŸ€—