That Varun is such a #!@$%$#^!...😡😡😡
But yes kya attitude dikhaya usko...😆😆😆
Arjun jealous, angry...😛😛😛
Yeh Kabir ek din Arjun ke haatho pitega...😆😆😆
Varun...mechanic...🤣🤣🤣
" Yeh khamba yahan kisne lagaya? Koi hathao yaar isko... "...🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣
Swimming pool mein burka...🤣🤣🤣
LOL...Sakshi ki baby sitting...🤣🤣🤣
Rathod is right ek pagal ho ya do kya fark padta hai...jhelna toh ussi ko hai...🤣🤣🤣
Wahh...waiters ki kya loyalty hai...
Sakshi ke jalwe se pillars ko bhi chakar aa gaye honge...superb...🤣🤣🤣
Sakshi ne jo raita felaya hai usko handle ab ETF ko hi karnna padega...🤣🤣🤣
Now Aisha as Nadiya...this is going to be super-duper interesting...
I had never seen such helpless ETF male members they are like dancing on their female members fingers...🤣🤣🤣

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice Atisha dear 
Loved it  awesome 
really varun is 😡
Loved Angry ypung man arjun 😆😆
Arjun khamba 🤣 that cracked me up daer 
& poor rathod 😆 saare aiso ko jhelna usi ko padta hai 
but yes ek ho ya do usi ke bharose hai 😆
Lets si saakshi ki gabad ETF kaise handle karti hai 
N waiting for nadiya 😉
Thanks for the Pm 
Continue soon 😊
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm part
Loved it
Supperbbb... as always...
Loved Sakshi she is just Awwssmmm...
Loved the way Sakshi talked with Varun... Supper Awwssmmm...
Sakshi called Arjun Khamba infront of all   🤣
Poor Rathod do do pagalon ko haldel karta hai...
Amazing update...
Cont sooon
Thanks for PM
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update
sakshi aur uske karname woh hi jane
ab nadia bhi pure form me hai
ab toh varun ko trap hona hi hoga
continue soon
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
bravo sakshi varun ki toh laga di bechare ki itne insult
arjun gusse ke marre sakshi ka courtmartial kar dega
going to club hmmm lets see what is sakshi going to do now
thanks for pm 😊
is rathode also member  of that club 😛

Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Atisha...it was very nice dear...

Sakshi was really very impressive...I just loved her...

And now Varun also aware of the fact that , she is an ETF member...
Thats quite interesting...

And..as usual, the dialogues were awesome...especially the RR convo...

Now eagerly waiting for the happenings at Purple rush...

Please continue soon...

Love you...

Swara85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Sakshi was just amazing and her one liners..
that Varun..😡
" Yeh khamba yahan kisne lagaya? Koi hathao yaar isko... "🤣🤣
swimming pool mein burkha..🤣🤣🤣
Poor Rathod do do paagal ko handel karna padega..🤣🤣
Rathod and his dialogues were superb..
waiting for Nadia back in action.
It was an amazing update..cont soon..thanks for pm
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
chapter 9 by shamshad1607
Hi,
this is chapter 9 of BS. Read it and let me know how it was.😊
And if any of you want to post it in the story thread for others (i.e., silent readers) you are most welcome.  just send me a PM/scrap to update the index.

Read on...😊

Chapter 9

Saakshi was enjoying her drinks and the shocked expression of her teammates, specially Arjun. After finishing her little chat with Rathod, she concentrated in the music playing in the music player. She saw them moving away, but her gut feeling said, they won't left this place right now.

She felt a movement from the corner of her eyes and saw Varun stood up from his place and started moving to her direction. She was keeping an eye on Varun's movement and sipped her drink. Maybe he was going to meet his target now.

Varun stopped right beside Saakshi.

Varun : excuse me madam, can I sit here?

Saakshi posed as if she didn't hear him, and dialed shree's no.

Now Varun tapped on the table, but saakshi didn't even looked at him, she was busy listening the music. Then Varun leaned over her, his face was inches away from her.

This time Saakshi looked up, irritated. She took off an earpiece and questioned him with her angry eyes.

Saakshi : what are you doing?MR.?

Varun : Can I sit here?

Saakshi : Kyun? Yahan chairs kum hain? Jo tumko mere hi chair chahiye(in mind: godh main baithga kya saale!)

Varun : I mean can I share your table, plz.

Saakshi gestured him another empty chair and put the earpiece in.

Varun sat comfortably in front of her and patiently waited for her attention. In the meantime, he was checking out the lady thoroughly. His gaze was irritating Saakshi to the core and she stopped herself with great effort to break the glass table on his head.

On the other hand, three men was leaned over Shree's phone and listening to the sounds coming through it, and the fourth one was standing near the glass window pan, keeping his one fisted hand on the frame and holding the chair's crown with another one.

Saakshi could see the straight silhouette standing near the glass wall of the caf upstairs and she could feel the tension brewing inside him. She smiled at his tensed form and finally inhaled sharply. It's time.

Sh took off her headphones and moved her gaze to the sitting man opposite to her. That man offered her a smile. And she spared him a "whatever" glare in return.

Varun : Hi..I'm VM...

Saakshi : So?

Varun : I was watching you...you play squash quite well.

Saakshi : Thanks.

Varun : you come here every weekend...(Saakshi was silent, sipping her drink) I love to watch you playing...Ms. Anand, Right?

Saakshi didn't bother to spare him a glance this time, she checked time on her phone, actually she confirmed if Shree've cut the call or not.

Varun : Kya kal main aapko join karr sakta hoon.for a match?

Saakshi : No.

Varun : Why?

Saakshi : I'm comfortable with my partner, Mr...

Varun : It's Varun.

Saakshi : Whatever...I'm not interested. No will you excuse me?

She straightened up.

Varun : Are you afraid of losing? Ms. Anand?

Saakshi : (sternly) I play with only my friends..& YOU are not one of them.

Varun became numb for a moment, but he recovered at the next instance...and offered her another greasy smile.

On the other hand Kabir let out a whistle.

Kabir : Go girl...kya insult karr rahi hain! I love You!!

Arjun threw a fiery glare to him.

Varun : tho baan jaate hain na! We know each other's name, so now we can exchange intros and shake hands...

Saakshi : Oh Ya! That's too simple Mr. (posing like forget his name) Whatever...let me make it more simple, just give 200 bucks to any waiter and ask about any member, he'll give you every details about that member, his or her  club schedule, relationship status, business status even cell phone numbers...so don't even try that old school lines on me. Moreover, I didn't came here for last two weekends, so don't even try to lie to me either. I'm afraid it won't be good for your health.

And she left to the changing room, leaving a baffled Varun behind.

Shree cut the call after Saakshi moved to the changing room. Rathod sighed.

Rathod : Come, we've to join her in downstairs.

Shree : Sir, hum toh laaga tha Saakshi uss Varun ko trap kargi..but yahan toh...

Kabir : Woh Varun ko hi trap karegi...In fact karr chuki hain.

Shree : How?

Kabir : kutte ko haddi dikhake usko chupado...kutta khud tumhari peeche peeche aayga.

Rathod : Isne bohot bada risk le lia...chalo, Varun usko dobara mile...usse pehle hume Saakshi ko alert karna hoga.

They hurriedly reached downstairs. During the whole incident Arjun didn't utter a word, he was fuming inwardly. But today he really don't know whom he was mad at, Saakshi, Varun or himself. He didn't want any ladies of the team would take such big risk, and Saakshi despite of knowing everything about this case including that threat, she took such big step by herself! He was feeling like strangle her again.

After changing into her usual geans & top, Saakshi reached at the parking lot and moved her gaze around. She saw her teammates approaching towards her. She immediately called Rathod.

Saakshi : Sameer, don't come to me right now. Well met at office, now leave, ASAP.

Rathod : But Saakshi..

Saakshi : That bus**rd Varun is coming behind me...before he sees you guys or our beautiful ETF SUV, just leave...I'll catch up at office. Bye.

She threw her bag inside the car and closed the door. And called out for the guard, making a worried face. The guard reached at once and so did Varun.

Guard : Yes, mam?

Saakshi : Call the mechanic, I've closed the door by mistake, keeping the key inside...& call a taxi too.

Varun : What happened?

Saakshi : Tum mechanic ho?

Varun : Excuse me?

Saakshi : You listened to the whole conversation standing right here, and now you are asking what happened! Great!

Varun : (offered her a greasy smile) Madam...I know you are in trouble now..let me help you...I can give you a lift to your house...then send your driver to take away the car..

Saakshi : Thanks but no thanks. I'm going to call my driver right now...& that guard has already called a taxi..look!

She pointed to a taxi entering the parking area. And this time another call disturbed them. She took that call.

Saakshi : Haan bolo...ok...no I'm coming. Ok, bye.

She sat into the taxi and left, leaving a confused Varun behind.

A little distance from the club.

Rathod sighed and cut the call.

Rathod : She is really impossible.

Kabir : And impressive...kya attitude jhara hain...jaise koi ghamandi princess ho.

Rathod : Princess toh woh hain... attitude vi hain...but ghamand...yeh naya hain.

Arjun : What?

Rathod : Sangat ka asar hain Rawte...start the car...we're getting late.

At ETF office.

Al were gossiping in lounge, when Saakshi entered.

Saakshi : good morning guys!

Aisha : Saakshi, subha tu kahan gayee thi?

Saakshi : Club main.

Liza : Par wahan toh..

Saakshi : Main aur Sonali wahan regular squash khelte hain...kyun kya hua?

Aisha : Tumko...

Kabir stopped her.

Kabir : Aise bina bataye kyun gaye? Sab kitna pareshaan tha...aur woh scoundrel vi ahan tha...

Aisha : Kya!!

Kabir : Haan..saala swimming pool ke paas baithke ladkiyaan taar raha tha..aur yeh madam...

Saakshi : arre woh sab choro...mujhe coffee peeni hain...kisiko chahiye?

All nodded positively. Saakshi smiled and turned to go, but she bumped onto someone. She looked up at his face and just froze under the burning gaze of two black orbs. Arjun was looking at her with his most disgusted gaze.

Behind her, all were looking at Arjun's furious avatar and waiting for his eruption. But shocking them, Saakshi spoke up.

Saakshi : Yeh khamba yahan kisne lagaya? Koi hathao yaar isko...

And she just flew away, leaving a perplexed Arjun and shocked ETF team.

Arjun was trying to absorb the shock, while Rathod came to his rescue..

Rathod : Team, report in conference room...now.

Saakshi entered the conference room and found all working on the case, and two crouching tiger waiting for her.

Rathod : Aiye, madam. Aap hi ka intzaar tha...

She gulped.

Arjun : Toh Ms. saakshi Anand, aap kya karr rahi thi uss club main? Huh! That too in..(his face became red recalling her looks at morning and he looked away)

Saakshi : usko swimsuit kahte hain.(smirked)..& for your information Mr. Arjun Rawte, swimming pool main koi burka pahenke tho nahi utarta, hain na?

Kabir : Point! Aah! (Aisha slapped on his arm to stop him)

Rathod : But Saakshi...Varun was there..and he is onto you now...do you have any slightest idea what will happen now...

Sakshi : He'll try to trap me. And yeh accha hua na...think..if he would targeted someone else toh..humari liye problem ho jaata..

Kabir : Point no.2.

Shree : but aab toh yeh aur jyada risky ho gaya...agar usko pata chala ke tum ETF ke liye..

Saakshi : He already knows.

All : What!

Saakshi : He followed me to the office...I saw his car.

Rathod : Great! Aab hume aapki babysitting karna padga..woh bhi 24*7. WoW!! (he was frustrated)

Saakshi : Main bacchi nahi hoon...

Arjun : Accha! Harkatain toh waise hi hain... childish, immature...(to Rathod) Maine pehle hi kaha tha Rathod ki aise irresponsible, inconsolable aur stubborn logon ko team main nahi hona chahiye par...

Rathod : Agar iss aspect se dekha jaye toh tumko toh sabse pehle team se nikal dena chahiye, Rawte.

Arjun : Rathod, tum...

Rathod : Mujhe koi pharak nahi padta Rawte ki mere team main ek pagal rahe ya do...jhelna sab mujhe hi hain na!..toh..mere liye dono ek hi baat hain..isiliye bekar ki argument khatam ho gaya ho toh case pe concentrate kare? Yeh case uss official team se pehle hume solve karna hain. Saakshi, tumhari dimag main jo vi chal raha hain saaf saaf batao...yahan puri team ki safety khatre main padd gaya...isiliye koi vi baat matt chupana. Ok.

Saakshi nodded and sat at her place.

Saakshi : Varun ki saath jo baat hui woh to...

Shree : Weve recorded it.

Saakshi : Ok...Varun ki life bohot irregular hain...koi fixed timetable nahi hain...but he visits that club regularly...though his visits are irregular...but he goes there 4-5 times in a week...somtimes twice or more in a day. Yeh sab wahan ki waiters se pata chala hain.

Kabir : Giving bribes of 200 bucks!

Saakshi : haan...but yeh 200buck wala kaam sirf members ke liye karte hain...tumse toh woh ek word vi nahi bolenge...they are loyal to members only...

Rathod : Ya I know..bina membership toh kisiko ghusne vi nahi dete hain...

Shree : Sir! Yeh aapko kais pata?

Rathod glared at Shree.

Saakshi : Agar puri members list check kia hota shree, toh tume bohot saare familiar names mil jaata...anyways...Varun is a flirt...and uska jo koi vi target hain...ya tha...sab ka koi na koi yahan member hain...but sab ki saath woh involve nahi hua...in fact kuch logon ki as paas vi nahi gaye oh...

Arjun : phir?

Saakshi : Tiwari ka vai..Mukesh, woh vi yehi hain...& I think...he is another player of this game...

Kabir : Haan...they've been spotted together several times...sometimes they behave like friends...and somtimes like starngers...kavi kavi ek hi spot pe hote hue vi phone pe baat karta hain...

Saakshi : Aur maze ki baat  hain...Barun was keeping a low profile in the club from last two weeks...baas gym join kia, swimming...sometimes played pool at evening...but didn't try to woo any girl..infact aapni so called friends...I mean girls se vi thora distance maintain kia...kuch toh bol rahe the ke yeh Sa...(she stopped abruptly sensing her slip) sorry...sudhar kais gaya!

Aisha : lekin aaj suddenly tumko target kia...gadbar hain.

Kabir : Kya?

Aisha : Tumko yeh azeeb nahi laaga? Suddenly Varun low profile pe chala jaata hain, aur phir Saakshi ko hi target karta hain...jaise yeh usi ki wait karr raha tha!!

Kabir : Nahi.

Aisha : Kyun?

Kabir : Kyun ki aaj yeh madam ne jo jalwa dikhayee hain...usse toh wahan ki pillars ko vi chakkar aagaya tha...aur yeh Varun toh hain hi paidaishi harami...hain na Arjun?

Arjun : Hmm.

Aisha : Aisa kya kia, saakshi ne?

Kabir : Puch matt...kya scene tha... pehle usko dekhke heartbeat fast ho gaya phir inki Baywatch look se do minute ke liye bandh vi ho gaya tha...

Aisha : Really?

Kabir : agar tujhe yakeen nahi aay toh mere saath aur teen log the, unse confirm karle.

Rathod : Yeh sab choro..Aisha, tumhari presumption kya hain?

Aisha : I think..he deliberately targeted Saakshi...may be unhe pata chala ke Saakshi ki dadu rich hain...aur clean vi...

Rathod : Point Aisha...but hume pata kaise lagaye?

Saakshi : Usi se puchte hain na?

Arjun : Really? Aab tum usko puchogi? Aur woh seedhe muh bata dega?aur aab tak toh usko pata hain ki tum ETF main kya karr rahi ho...

Saakshi : woh toh usko club main hi pata chal gaya.

All : What!!

Saakshi : Remember that 200 bucks! (she ogled)

Rathod buried his head between his palms, Kabir was gaping at Saakshi and Arjun's face became red in rage.

Arjun : Rathod, I want her out of the team right away! Suspend her.

Rathod : (without raising his head) I  can't!

Arjun : why?

Rathod : (looking into his eyes) As if you don't know Rawte? (muttered almost inaudibly) There is a security issue.

Arjun punched on the table..making things jump up.

Rathod : Ok, Saakshi..jitna raita fehlana tha...tum fehla chuki ho..but from now on plz akele kuch matt karna. Aab batao tumne plan kya kia hain?

Saakshi : Koi plan nahi hain..

Rathod : Saakshi!

Saakshi : Main sham ko Sonali ke saath woh Purple rush jaa rahi hoon.

Aisha : Kya! Purple rush! That exclusive pub!

Saakshi : Haan...agar uss Varun actually mujhe trap karne ki planning karr raha hain toh woh mujh wahan zaroor milga...tab maybe mujhe pata chale ki woh...

Ratod : ek minute! Tumko kaise pata ki woh wahan aayga?

Saakshi : Tumne fly dekha hain Sameer? Yeh Varun ka character vi uss buzzing fly ki jaisa hain...aas paas ghumega aur irritate karega...agar uska target main hua, toh mere paas woh aayega zaroor..

Aisha : Yeh bohot risky hoga Saakshi..usne agar tumhari drinks spike kia aur kuch...

Arjun : Aisa kuch nahi hoga! Sakshi wahan akeli nahi jaygi..

Saakshi : Toh kya tum sabko leke jaaungi?

Rathod : Thank you for this brilliant idea..hum sab challenge...enjoy karenge aur tum pe nazar vi rakhenge...

Aisha : Aap log wahan jaoge toh Varun Saakshi ki taraf dekhega vi nahi...

Kabir : Point..Aashu! ETF ko wahan dekh ke Varun Sakshi ki taraf dekhega vi nahi..

Chotu : Toh phir Varun ko fasayeng kaise?

Aisha : woh baadme socho...pehle yeh socho ke uss Varun se yeh kaise pata kare ke woh Saakshi ke piche kyun hain?

Kabir : Iska pata main lagaun? Main Saakshi aur uski friend ke saath jaata hoon...

Aisha : Accha! Varun ko arrest karne tu vi gaya tha na, kabira! Tu bhul gaya?

Kabir : Nahi...but main ETF nahi hoon...thora makup kark...

Aisha : Mere paas isse better idea hain.

Rathod : Kya?

Aisha : Varun ETF ko kuch nahi batayga...lekin aapki purani dealer ko thora bohot bata sakta hain...maybe drugs ka order vi de de...

Arjun : Tum exactly kya kehna chahti ho?

Aisha : Varun ka purana dealer..jo bohot din tak underground tha.. suddenly Varun ko pub main mil jaaata hain..aur use market ki halchal puchta hain..toh Varun uss kuch bata sakta hain...

Rathod : Tum aise kisi dealer ko jaanti ho?

Aisha : (smiled and pointed her thumb to herself) bohot acchi tarha..shayed kudko jitna jaanti hoon utnahi!

Kabir : No way...

Rathod : Haan.

Aisha ; Soch lijiye sir...jo kam aap sab milke nahi karr payenge, Nadia 2 minute main karr sakti hain..woh vi sirf ek smile kharch karke. Phir aap jo vi decision le, mujhe manjoor hain.

">Feedback link

regards

Atisha.

Harisree001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...
Thank you for the pm...
Sakshi was superb...
Varun Sakshi pe lattoo ho gaya...
Arjun fuming...
Sakshi's dialogue to Arjun...
😆   😆   😆
Sakshi is too intelligent...
Do do pagal...
😆   😆   😆 Welldone Sameer...
Cont soon...
jia03 thumbnail
ch:6
awesome chapter...👏
ETF is not working on the case... 
lets c how rathod convinces comissioner...