Users

Frequent Posters

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 248

indu,

thanks for that "phenk do". one of my can't think moments of ipk... and him walking, long loping strides as maula maula maula mere words pour over the scene which is almost movie like... the frolicking happy khushi, youthful leapy in white with diaphanous dupatta, engaging with the environment, giggly and animated... the tall, dour, dark stranger aloof from everything, older than his years, in black dense material, eyes inert, completely at odds with the environment, avoiding all contact and yet in command of it all. on a big screen i imagine this entrance into the dargah... and really maybe some day.

i can watch that walk forever i remember writing when we first saw this episode on blast.

i am frankly finding it really hard to bear that next week onward, he is hardly going to be around... once again, gone.

yes, that background music was moving and had a sense of something momentous in it. played again and again in the beginning. must look out, maybe it comes up again...

back to the girl in white and the man in black. something untouched about them, isn't there? he walks stiffly as he did in the initial episodes, well not that jerky, but still stiff. he has not yet got his modulations worked out perfectly, just getting into the role, but i found all of it perfect. raw... real. and despite all flaws, you couldn't look away.

he makes contact.

so does she.

with me.

curious, we speak of this episode now. there they met for the first time under the open skies, standing on bare ground and confronted what they had no idea, the key was just an excuse...

and today again, a confrontation standing on bare ground, between heaven and earth. confronting one of the toughest things we ever have to face, a feeling for someone that is bigger than us. the incident on the terrace is just an excuse.

i look at how their eyes have changed, their body language... the growth of a relationship between two bookends.

i see she flinches at the memory of a pearl dori being ripped... in her mind that barrier has been crossed, now when she thinks of him, it's the kiss, it's a streak of sindoor.

on the bridge she also flinched, at the shutting of the door. and now she will try what she can to open that door and we know she will succeed. a streak of violence in their interaction always... gashes, wounds... through which a feeling could enter and grow.

aap aise jaa nahin sakte.

here was the first time she said it... and next monday we'll hear that again...

how many times i have said it after how many fights.

phenk do, he had told her. today he looked like he tried very hard to throw the key away because everything hurt too damn much.
with his insulting throw you away words... i know it is hard to walk away from being mrs arnav singh raizada. he used to hurt for a different reason then, but now it's cause is another... and a door has been opened that he might never be able to lock and throw the key away of. and maybe in her completely inspired reaction to that insult... she gathered the key and went and sat next to him.

indu, thanks for that trigger. i decided to point the gun at me and pull it.

Wonderful, wonderful expression in that note above!! πŸ‘ At first i was a bit confused about this being Take 248...checked the page twice over and then  realised that it is...an interesting, inspired way to begin interpreting the episode. Horizon's note on Phenk Do was of course inspired to begin with...your starting with it, talking of mannat ki chaabi, sensing it's presence on the bridge as the key to the mannats, the desires, the longings of this pair of hearts, is beautiful to read. Very evocative, the locking and unlocking. And how keenly astute, the observation that "the incident on the terrace is just an excuse". β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

The gun has always been over the mantlepiece, as they say, Indus...and we all pull it every once in a while as we make connections of things past present and coming in the show...a heady feeling that...and you put it brilliantly there!!

a few more thoughts...

as they get into mortal combat mode, a desperate air in this rather unpretty spot. and there shooting at the kind of time when natural light is not making the shots more intersting in any way... everything is too bright. but all that doesn't matter, it's only about the acting really for me. the untrammeled intensity and sense of freefall in the air. My instinct is, this was on purpose. The harsher the light and setting, the greater is the impact of the harshness in tone and word. It accentuates the scene further. Pretty spot / interesting use of light would not have cut it. Just my feeling.

not freefall... skyfall. yes, a sheer complete plummet. as voices rise and fly, as expressions are pushed up. a dizzying, stomach emptying fall... everything is ending.

"khushi, tumhari himmat kaise hui..." how dare you, khushi...

"nahin hui... uss raat bhi nahin hui thi, lekin shayad humey himmat karni chahiye thi...taki cheekhke chillake kissi bhi tarah sacchai aapki kano tak pahunche..." i didn't dare, maybe i should have, that night i would have screamed and shouted and made you hear the truth.

"yeah, right... sach!" voice flies.

"jee haan, sach!" yes, the truth, sir! she shot back, no fear... woh sach jisse aap meelon dor hai..." that truth from which you are miles away.

nice delivery... crisp angry... not mopey. the girl who makes jalebi when she is mad at the world is here.

ek baar ek baar aap humse poochkar toh dekhte..

if only you had asked me once, just once. she is leaning toward him, an urgency t tell him the truth. shyam ji fooled us... tricked all into believing he is not shadi shuda.

instantly a response from her opponent. she tells him all. about shyam's deception and the situation i which she got engaged. asr responds to every inflection, every "sach"... percussions keep track. she finishes vehemently stating she'd rather die than have shyam's name associated with hers.

asr stands looking at her and then asks, had i asked you that night would you have told me?

she replies, of course she would have, but he was in such a rush to get married.

he so so wants to believe this. it's in
his eyes, his stance, his need is palpable. he comes close, but alas his mind, his dimag has a memory imprinted. chap gaya hai dimaag par... mit nahin sakta.

it is not erasable.

his eyes lose focus, when they come back to her face, the anger is back, the music, the mayhem... just for a few short seconds the temptation to believe... to feel with his heart not think with his head...

soft husky voice, "tumhe kya laga..." what did you think, if you had told me that night i'd have believed you with my eyes closed?

she knows, it's over.

i have never seen anyone clap with one hand, i believe what i have seen and heard, i have heard you say this and i have seen you... tum dono ko ek saath... agony enters his voice... ek doosre ki baahon mein... "baahon" seemed to fall away...a cliche' from the 60's hindi cinema, "ek doosre ki baahon mein", it has an inherent morality ringing thru, an image unwholesome in it's very description -----but "baahon" falling away here gives it just the right amount of expression, and makes it leap far ahead of the cliche', makes it fresh. It's a remarkable little touch of performance...not by way of direction i feel, it's probably one of many fine little touches from the actor...

sanaya did most of her close ups with a double, i have a feeling had he been there, we would have seen a more arresting performance.

as he felt his life almost ebb away at the thought of the two in each others arms, he came back with renewed ire and a pretty darn good question: yeah, if you are so sachi and shyam so bura, why have you not tried even once to tell me the truth... why did you let my di worship that man like god...

got to love this mind. valid, pertinent question.

"chilla chillakar kyun shyam ki asliyat sabko nahin bata hai..."why didn't you scream out to all who this man really is?

he asks this because he would. but she didn't. different personalities, different compulsions.

"mujhe kuch batane ki koshish kyun nahin ki?" why didn't you try to tell me? again and again he says how much it matters to him to matter to her.

she is in a qaundary. why didn't you tell me, khushi... khushi, i am talking to you... answer me, dammit, main kuch poochh raha hoon.

he can't stay away and disconnected any more... he so damn well wants to believe... struggling with his dimag, wanting to give dil a chance... astonishing progress in asr... would he have wasted so much time if it were anyone else? but here, he hopes somewhere, in some corner of his mind that what he saw was not true. maybe he even suspected it, but prisoner as he is to that past of his, the belief that women are dangerous, pretty girls from not so wealthy backgrounds trap men and ruin lives... life's little irony again, that is exactly the profile of the girl that he adores.

he lunges forward and holds her face in his hands, his body arched toward her and almost begs her to make this truth go away. in almost tender tones, anger coated he says, why, khushi, why... you who always speak so much, why are you silent?

lovely words: kyun, khushi kyun... tum jo hamesha itni baate karti ho woh aaj itni chup kaise rah sakti ho.

good catch, writer...

"tum jiske paas har sawal ka jawab hota hai woh kuch bol kyun nahin rahi hai?" you who has the answer to every question why are you not saying anything?

a very vulnerable man on a hot and bothered and killing bridge. holding his wife's face, looking into her eyes.

the first time i saw, i thought this is where the famous mu would end.

she started talking, she said nothing because even one word from her would have wrecked his di's life. the one he loves so much...

it did sound like a lame excuse... and after what he'd said, she didn't bother to understand or apologise for not trusting, instead a self righteous tone of voice.

he does not believe... no more stories, he retorted blocking her out.

"chap gaya mere dimaag mein woh pal... jab maine tumhe aur..."

he can't say it another time.

"ab nahin mit sakta."

it is over.

you saw what you wanted to see... she starts again.

he reels away from her in anger, in fury... enough! bakwas band karo.

aggression wildly rising he threatens her and then, hurting madly within, reaches out to draw blood.

"main achhi tarah samajh sakta hoon ki mrs arnav sing raizada banke jo paisa, aaram aur shaan milta hai usse jaane dena..."

ohhho ho.. he is hurting, he is nastier and nastier...

low and husky and insulting, "koi pagal hi hoga jo isse chhor dega..."

rabba ve... beautiful beautiful beautiful

this is love, in its most red form.

redder than even desire.

a full crane or trolley or whatever shot, two contenders two lovers two gladiators on a bridge. who will slay whom.

and he walks away. a tear falls. again she starts when she hears the door.  she wipes her tear and goes home with him.

everything is horribly tense naturally now. khushi is fretting. asr is cut off from everything, imploding.

a beautiful scene as khushi stands in her room, holding the dress that she had been wearing as the truth came out. an avalanche of thoughts, and a realisation...

"unhen hum par vishwas karna hi hoga... hum aise nahin jee sakte...  yeh jaankar ke... unke soch humare baare mein itni..." he must believe her... she can't live like this... knowing... this is what he thinks of her.

what he had asked her in many ways... don't i matter to you, she answered that really here... you matter to me too too much, i can't live if this is what you think of me.

there was really no need to name this love. 

now the suv is gone, soon barun will go away too, and everyone is getting ready for that. 
I know it's hard but let's try and look at the bright side : her hair clips on either side will go too. Very soon. 

adele singing skyfall, a misunderstanding soars and sings its own mad song. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HKoqNJtMTQ[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader

The edits are just GORGEOUS...can't pick one, love 'em all.

And the take is crisp as ever πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘... The lines turned red...oh yes, yes, yes!!! 

Khushi has been quiet for so long, i mean in the way of hiding her truth about Shyam, that it'ss almost as if she's befuddled, boondoggled beyond belief here. One would think she'd have all the answers... and she does get a head-start with the "sach... jisse aap melon door hain"...but when she does address all her "sach" it doesn't quite come across like it should've...and her "Humen nahin pata aapney kya dekha" is vague, almost indifferent... foxed me the most...(but you were killing yourself for him an episode and two-three ago?!! Give this a better shot, dammit! is what i was thinking)... Opportunity lost, wasted, truly phenk diya right there.
He, on the other hand, is talking...Arnav Singh Raizada is letting go of self-control and reticence. And he is vulnerable... asking, imploring, beseeching, desperate to know the whys and what the-s... What a seismic shift in interplay between these two characters!! Riveting to watch... and i thought too, on first viewing, that the  "EMM YOU" would now be over. But nahiin hua...and when do things ever go as expected...even in zindagi?

Enjoyed reading very much. Was quite an episode and despite the fact that the size and font of your take is missing here (part of the reason i got kaunfused ki hum kahaan hain??!!!) i found some really meaty writing up there... Bahut hi mazaa, ladki... Made it come alive furiously, fabulously! Shurukiya!

Edited by IssK. - 10 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

Khushi's telling of the sach seemed too casual, incoherent in a way. Should have started at the very beginning, the when and how of meeting snakewa! Would've made our R man stew a bit more, in  way he brought shyam into her life!

In a sense I get why she couldn't tell them about shyam. Difficult position to be in. Would he have believed her? They could've tried Aakash? These maybe's give us much fodder for thought, especially at work!!!!πŸ˜‰

Indi Di's takes are always a pleasure to read. Have been going through some of the episode takes (124-150) and watching the episodes. That sort of softening after the fury in 129.
Edited by kizh72 - 10 years ago

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
In di 247

I guess the usual reaction after reading something as profound as your 247, In di is to talk about it but lately I find myself clamped up. I don't know why. I ponder, I brood. I am swamped by an inexplicable emotion that finds no expression in words. Its more this than the lack of time.
And I have thought again and again of the gussa of 247, ripping, tearing, shattering and a mind set that the girl one married is the worst kind, the kind that breaks homes, the kind that deserves no respect, love or understanding, eave alone trust. How could she stoop so low in spite of her good upbringing? Chalo, he realized at least after his stay in GH that she came from a good family, with principles and values, not at all different from his family. Yet he will not accept what she has to say in her defense!  Yes, there was anger and friction from their first meeting and he was responsible for that. He assumed that she had been sent by rivals to goof up his fashion show. He had just acquired Sheeshmahal after waiting so long for the kill and this victory was so important to him that he was guarding it with everything that had made him ASR! DM dropped her in his arms, asking him to move on, but that is something he never could. All his pent up anger at the world at large, the society, the broken marriage of his sister, the betrayl by his father, his death, the suicide of his mother, the end of 'sukoon' for once and all in a heart ripping moment I feel was there with him on the bridge. No he could not believe that a better world existed in which he could be happy with a loving and devoted wife.
Thanks for the wonderful analysis In di. You delved into various bottomless holes, I just made an effort to get into one and express it in my way. Phew! Much relieved! IPK does this to you!
IssK. thumbnail
A poem...it's been long since i wrote one so be kind!!! And i tried hard to find another GUSSA image i adore as much...but have not yet...so here is a fresh edit of one of my own edits earlier this thread...

I dunk myself in Anger
as sourly as could be
Deliverance is all i crave
so i rave
as loudly as could be
Rip me open, Rip me apart
Tear me, slash me, skin me
Do whatever it takes
to win me
Feel as you are, be as you feel 
Dump the mask, Ditch the cage
Let's court each other now in rage
I could caress you till you burn
Graze your insides till you churn
This dullness is too morbid
Let's be free and fall to pieces
so we could upend again, and gain
in moments 
All that we have lost
in life apart
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Do whatever it takes
to win me

Issk this is intense."Deliverance is all i crave" "court each other now in rage".."caress you till you burn".. All of it actually. beautiful understanding of the way Arnav loves at this moment. His anger is all about that love. The desperation to reach out to Khushi. Hurt her. Hurt himself. Connect in any which way possible. Get her to say something that might erase what he thinks is the truth. πŸ‘πŸ‘
How beautiful is this love story! How true is this man in love! Even in his blind rage you can feel him delivering all of himself to his girl. Your poem takes me to a different place. It is not gentle, soft but this is love in it truest form. Straight from his heart.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

A poem...it's been long since i wrote one so be kind!!! And i tried hard to find another GUSSA image i adore as much...but have not yet...so here is a fresh edit of one of my own edits earlier this thread...

I dunk myself in Anger
as sourly as could be
Deliverance is all i crave
so i rave
as loudly as could be
Do whatever it takes
to win me
Feel as you are, be as you feel 
Dump the mask, Ditch the cage
Let's court each other now in rage
I could caress you till you burn
Graze your insides till you churn
This dullness is too morbid
Let's be free and fall to pieces
so we could upend again, and gain
in moments 
All that we have lost
in life apart

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-247

"I married you, because I know you are having an affair with Shyam."

Arnav's disdainful words petrified khushi completely. All of the wounds are raw and still bleed and his heart finally opens the flood gates to let all the bottle up anger flow. He married her to protect his di's marriage from breaking. His hold on her arms gets harder in contempt. Khushi became completely decadent, what she should say against such strong and baseless allegation. Arnav was in quandary for so long, how she could do such things. With the crescendo of the intense music in the BG, the tension between them also ascends.

"Didn't you ever think of trapping that married guy who is son in law of Raizada family, the family who did so much for you."

Arnav's poignant words are piercing Khushi's heart like million needles.

"how dare you played with my sister's life? How could you?"  He again grabs hold of her upper arms vehemently. Khushi's eyes get redden with tears, she becomes languid with abysmal pain. Arnav can see the innocence in her eyes. But he is in denial, her tears what always make his heart spasm with pain, is not affecting him any more. He continues his volley of afflictive words with voice laden with contempt,

"I know the innocence in your face is just a show off. How much innocent you look from outside, that much."

He doesn't complete but blasphemes her even more,,

"If di wasn't pregnant I would tell her everything on that night. Main nahi chahta tha ki di ke anewale nanhe khushi iss khushi ki  Bajase barbad ho. I can do anything for my di, can marry a girl like you, what I did. I was just waiting when this six months time period will finish and my di's pregnancy gets secured. So that I can throw you out from my life for good. Because I hate you khushi. and now you know the reason of this hate, that you don't have a character."

With her heart pounding painfully, she stares at him, a maelstrom of chaotic thought running berserk in her head. The sheer intensity of his rancor left her momentarily disoriented. Rage pain, misery and betrayal shred him to gruesome merciless pieces After trampling her with the fusillade of despicable words, he throws away her stars in the ground and strides away gracefully giving her a loathsome glare. 

"kiyu khwabon pe tere sahe hai,

Dil kyu hai tanha mera

Kyu khamosh hai zuban meri

Ashqo pe kehe paoo na

Kiyu dard hai itna

Tere ishq mein

Rabba vey rabba vey

Rabba vey rabba vey

The air gets rife with melancholy with the new sad version of rabba vey. Never felt such scorching pain before to hear a sad song. It must be the affect of IPK.

My heart has riven asunder with his every contemptuous word. I'm not even in a state to write further. I wish if I could give her a tight hug. Khushi became completely mortified, she is so wretched that can say anything or defend her. She slides down to the terrace ground as the dam finally breaks and she succumbs in undecipherable grieves. Copious tears brim over and stream incessantly down her cheek his words are echoing through her ear drums reverberating through her whole being leaving her burnt and scorched. She reminisces her wedding night, his every words are annihilating her inwardly. A derelict Khushi crumples in the terrace ground with her heart and soul are stricken by a devastating pain that wracked her whole body. The air around her shuddered uncontrollably with intense, pure, unadulterated grief.

Shyam hides the will paper when he sees Anjali coming in the room. Though Anjali gets incredulous, but she is so gullible that Shyam easily averts her query. He wants to know when saale sahab and Khushi are coming. Anjali tells him that they are coming back in few hours. Shyam smile devilishly to hear that. he is planning to implement his next ploy!

The man is standing in the patio, enraged, despondent and wretched. He is fighting with his tumultuous thought. He recollects Khushi's convo with her friend about her wedding, her confession inebriated state on the day of holi. And the terrace scene where she was in Shyam's embrace, she was telling him to leave Anjali. What he will believe! A fierce conflict between his heart and his mind, ebbing and flowing in the murky depths of his eyes. He closes his eyes to conceal his turbulent, muddle thought frothing at the surface, battling hard to break free. He hadn't been able to completely thwart a feeling of self doubt that had been gnawing at his heart ever since he saw the terrace scene. When he was whirling in the vortex of his rational thought, khushi comes there. She veneers her pain, tries to act normal as if nothing happened. 

When the pain is too deep, a woman always tries to hide it. Or she is so scorched inwardly that doesn't even want to show her anger. She tells him why he is not getting ready yet; they suppose to go back to Shantivan by noon. She is picking her clothes from the clothesline, she is talking gibberish, will he buy all new clothes for her after going back? They will have more baggage now. Bua and amma must have already filled his car with some. They also got so many gifts form the moholla, after all she came home for the first time after her marriage. She tells him to check the pursey (parts) of his car. She doesn't want him blame her mohollawale if the car beaks down in the middle of the road. She goes inside to pack. Arnav is completely flummoxed to see her staccato behavior, her nonchalance, is she a stoic!

"kiss mitti se bani hai yeh!."

Bua and amma successfully cooked Italian pasta for their favorite babua. Ammay exults, "It exactly looks like the pic in the recipe book."

When Khsuhi tastes it, her face distorts with distaste.

"buaji yeh khilake aap humse jaldi shantivan vejne chahte hai kya?' she is asking  besan ka laddoo for her favorite Payalia and her favorite jijaji.

They made everything for everybody. Arnav is espying her every move, it's unfathomable to him how she is behaving so normal!. Seeing him coming from bathroom, khushi reminds him to take everything! She quips; he also should check beside the hand pump, whether he forgot anything there or not. Bua chides her for her banter. Amma suspects something is wrong. She asks her, is Arnav fine; did they have a fight. Khushi says he is sad as his bidai is going to happen. He gonna miss you more than me. amma pats her lightly, she is too naughty. Khushi asks Arnav,

"kiyu ji hum theek keherahi hai na. you will miss them right?"

Arnav's anger pulsates more to hear her banter.

While packing Arnav's eyes go to the stars laying on the bed. He holds it and thinks how Khushi is so insouciant!. After spurting out the truth he was expecting some kind of umbrage or explanation. Or was he expecting she would try to prove her innocence! He might want himself to be wrong for suspecting her alleged affair with Shyam. When he was still cogitating Khushi enters still trying to behave normal. Actually she was overacting to veneer the clamor of her heart.. Her voice is still broken. She again starts her incoherent talk with constrict voice, where she will put the extra container, bua gave besan ka laddoo for Payal, what she loves, but she loves all kind of sweets. She gives a flying kiss to Salman Khan.

" what are you trying to prove now? What ghatiya plan you are making? why you are behaving that nothing has happened?" he asks angrily, unable to control the rapidly mushrooming desperation in his voice. Khuahi still feigns ignorance. Arnav wants to say more, but can't speak as bua calls her from outside. She wants to give her more sweets. khushi says, "jitna mitha denge kaam parega."

Is it her indirect reply to Arnav, that he nurtured so much bitterness inside him, that her defense will not lessen it.

Finally it's time for bid adieu. Khushi is carrying a big portrait of Arnav and her in her hand. Why she is holding it so closely, is she trying to get the strength to face the upcoming storm?

Bua and amma beg their ardent apology to Arnav for all the discomfort he faced in their small house. Arnav refutes, the love and affection what he got in the house is more than everything, it doesn't matter the house is big or small. Bua kisses him on his forehead and amma cares his cheek lovingly. khushi feigns anger,

" arey sare ashirwad damadji ke denge, toh humare liye bachenge kiya?" 

amma can sense her daughter's disquietude, she is too garrulous today.

"humari ye adat to unhe itni ache lagte hai amma."

He bangs the dickey door of the car , tries to control his anger under rein. Khushi also agitates a bit in anticipation. She can anticipate what dread is waiting for her. She needs her beloved amma and bua's extra love and pray today. She hugs them before bidding the final adieu.

On the way to shantivan, Anjali calls Khushi. She again starts her gibberish talk, trying to hide her tension in the faade of zeal. "di is so happy." She is also happy to meet everybody after a long time. She tells everybody's name one after another.

"aur shyam." Arnav asks her with gritted teeth. Khushi tries to ignore his question and continues, who else she will meet. She shows him the pic of them, dancing together in Preeto's sangeet. She doesn't know when they took the pic and Nandini masi framed it for her. His eyes blaze as unsuppressed anger erupts him like lava.  He screeches the care to a halt. Khushi jerks in fear. Anticipation and apprehension make her tizzy. She yet didn't recover from a bout of his extreme rampage.

Arnav gets down from the car and drags her out vigorously. He hurls the portrait on the road, what she was carrying so lovingly. He is cantankerous in anger.

"That is enough...enough..." his holler echoes in the orchard around the bridge.

"don't you forget that I know the secret behind your drama. What do you think; I'll forget everything so easily! Don't try to act that you don't know what I'm talking about." He says angrily his voice pulsates menacingly.

Khushi is aghast, his every words are ravaging her soul. Arnav's tirade continues,

"Actually it doesn't make any difference to you. That's why you didn't think to explain it to me. or you might have nothing to say.'

He is inciting her to speak. The self flagellation continues unabated inside the calm surface of her mind, but she is still taciturn, staring at him with bewilderment.

His vexation continues,

" Or how would  you have, cause you know very well that you are wrong. And you are expert of hiding your faux passes. It's sad that you and my family love you so much. You don't deserve their love. It's good that your mom and dad are not alive to see these days.

Khushi who was listening and enduring his accusation silently, can't bear his insolence any more, it's felt like a sacrilege to her sanctuary. She retaliates him with gritted teeth,

"humari amma babuji ke bade mein ek shabd nahi."

Ok, now he is successful to make her speak. He wanted to instigate her more to know the truth,

"kiyu, what wrong I said. You always say that your parents have become stars. So how will you face them?"

Fulminating anger suffuses her face; she antagonizes him strongly by pointing her finger towards him,

"I told you not to say a word against my amma-babuji"

both become silent for a moment.

"Hume ghar jana chiye. Di is waiting." Khushi aberates the topic and turns towards the car. His anger goes to zenith now, he doesn't want to relinquish until he gets her explanation.

"no way you and me will not leave from here, until I get my answer." Arnav bangs the door shut and hauls her vigorously near the bridge again.

"we are not going until I get to know that after getting such good upbringing, how can you stoop so low! We will not go until I know how could you deceive me and my family. And today after coming out everything how can you behave so normal as if nothing happened."

He told her that not his family only but she cheated him as well. So he accepted that there is something between them. Khushi's eyes are redden with pain and rage, but still she is numb. Now Arnav relents her and asks her meekly,

"khushi mujhe explain karma zaroori nahi samjha?'

Khushi now recriminates,

. "so you want the explanation, why I am behaving like that as if nothing happened. How dare you asked such question? You want to know, why I'm quite, why I''m not  giving my explanation then listen, Agar aap humare bare mein itni ghatiya soch rakhte hai toh humein nahi lagta aap humare safayi ke layak hai".. If you can think so low of me then you don't deserve any explanation from me. if you think that I have an extra marital affair with Shyam, then you are most welcome with your morbid thought. Lekin humari taraf se apko serf khamoshi milegi. "

Arnav contemplates her for some moments. He is trying to read her mind. Khushi continues,

"Why didn't you ask me this before, why didn't you ask me on that night when you married me forcefully?"

Just let me die. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy5cExWxMhc[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Shy
plz ignore typos and mistakes, i don't have time to proof read.
gifs credit goes to tumblr
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Do whatever it takes
to win me

Issk this is intense."Deliverance is all i crave" "court each other now in rage".."caress you till you burn".. All of it actually. beautiful understanding of the way Arnav loves at this moment. His anger is all about that love. The desperation to reach out to Khushi. Hurt her. Hurt himself. Connect in any which way possible. Get her to say something that might erase what he thinks is the truth. πŸ‘πŸ‘
How beautiful is this love story! How true is this man in love! Even in his blind rage you can feel him delivering all of himself to his girl. Your poem takes me to a different place. It is not gentle, soft but this is love in it truest form. Straight from his heart.

Hello you - Thanks for liking! I am fascinated by emotions non soft, non gentle...

You're right, there is such desperation in him, visible in every word, palpable in every shot... Isn't it amazing what love can do? And once you know it's there, feel it with the intensity that is all over him-- inside out-- how do you keep it wrapped up and disguised forever? It's at moments like this one that it all comes surging out...no dams, no barricades, no think-before-speak. And the form it takes...is so very uff... raw, possessive, carnal gussa. Can't get better i say!!❀️ 

😊

IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

If this is what we get to read after a long time, then let it flow!
Isskootarji, BeautifulπŸ‘ β­οΈ

You have captured all his love, angst...
That magnificent gussa!

Thank you, Thank you... Happy you think it's capturing what is so integral to this man... "Flowing" is his gussa in all it's magnificence ji ... I'm only drowning in it πŸ˜†

And yes, it has been a while since i wrote what i'm daring to call a "poem"...threads ago, the last one...so hum nervousiya when i finally did last night.

😳

Laters Peoples.

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Issk yaar meri! πŸ€— Yeh kya kiya! Ek to unka gussa, upar se gusse par tumhari poem!πŸ‘ β­οΈ  Woh bhi itne dino baad! hayye! Main mar jawa! πŸ€’