Arjun

Arjun FF : Blue Shadow. Ch 17 p.57 - Page 13

sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update 
both ACP's angry and disgusted along with kabir on what those goons did to ruhi πŸ˜‘ and on top of it they r threatening ETF girls 
sam knows everything bat sakshi's past may be arjun will also know it eventually 
missed chikki tine din ho gaya kahan hain woh 
thanks for pm 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunchu thumbnail
its getting more and more exciting Atu
the plans are going well
Sam took the best way he could take
I am happy fro that
continue son
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What they did with Ruhi was really disgusting...
Hope that 'history' wont repeat here...

Nice update Atisha...

Cont. soon...
Thanks for the pm...

Thank you...
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
awesome update di
loved it
dono ACPs ke garam sar ka accha istemaal ho sakta he..good ideaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
omg..😑 that envelope n its contents
those people πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬
ETF ko dhamki πŸ˜‘😑
all worried about girl's safety😊
kabir is right about the girls πŸ˜†
n by the way kabir..u don't know how smart is sameer..aise hi thodi ETF chief bana heπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
rathod ne sabko sakshi ke ghar rehne ko kaha😲
sakshi n rathod - something smells fishy..how does rathod know everything about Sakshi?πŸ˜•
kuch to chut raha heπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
rathod ko kya pata he? hume bhi jaldi batao na di πŸ˜Š
thankx for pm
continu soon
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 4:
They were searching for something at celina's place. May be some file or chip???

Varun was a real jerk but must agree he was smart too.πŸ˜†
Arrest hone se pehle hi bail leli🀒

Sakshi's family history made me Proud not sad. Her brother & father didn't die they were martyredπŸ‘

Chapter 5:

itna saaf-sutra kyun lag rahi ho sab? Kisine dhoya kya?🀣🀣
Loved Kabir.πŸ˜†

The Video. It was so Cruel. Please don't let the culprit die so easily, give him the most cruelest death possible. That guy deserves it😑

Kabir earned my respect. He didn't let his Emotions come in a way of his duty. I am Proud of him.

Sameer finally made the stubborn girls live at Sakshi's place.

What is Sakshi hiding???

Is it safe now? This raised so many question in my mind. But I know you won't answer them yet. & before you say it,  I love you too😈
Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 6

Shree was working on Varun and other suspects' life history. While Aisha and Liza arrived there with a winner's smile.

Shree : Kya hua? Aab kya  mujhe marwake chorogi!!

Liza : Nahi...we came here to give you a good news..

Shree : Mujhe kuch nahi sunna...go from her guys..nahi toh Rathod sir...

Aisha : Kuch nahi karnge...he's sending us to stay with Saakshi...at her place...

That was no less than a bomb.

Shree : Kya?? He's sending you? where?(he checked his ear)

Liza : Haan..and asked us to stay away from Saakshi...

Aisha : Just think... Yeh toh wahi baat hui na "Appointing ants to protect the sugar"...(smiled cheekily)hala ki unhone mana kia...but agar kuch saamne aajaye...hum ETF wale andhe toh nahi hain na??

Liza : Upar se office ke baad Saakshi ke saath full on masti...Yaad hain na Aisha last time uski flat main kitna maza aaya tha...

Shree : What!! Mujhe chorke tumlog party ki?? Not fare!!

Chotu came this time.

Chotu : Oh ladies..chalo...we're getting late.

Girls left with Chotu...leaving a highly disappointed Shree behind. But within 5 minute his disappointment vanished when other three came to set up their security plan with Shree.

Rathod  extended a hard drive to Shree.

Rathod : Shree, coordinate with this security system. I need a 24*7 monitoring with it. Plus, secure our system also...hamari database se kuch bahar nahi jaana chahiye...kuch nahi matlab kuch nahi...

Shree : Sir, headquarters' ke saath ek secure link hain...

Rathod : usko aur secure karo. Humari jaankari ke bina headquarters kuch nahi pounchna chahiye...

Arjun : Anandlok ki security...

Rathod : andar se Aisha handle kargi...aur bahar se Main dekh lunga... Shree..(he gave him the flash drive) I want to know the source...& don't tell the girls about it.

Kabir : Girls toh secure ho gaye..aab kya?

Arjun : aab tum...Rathod ke ghar shift ho jao...shree, call chotu to stay with you...we sholdn't left any loose end.

Kabir : And you?

Arjun didn't answer and left.

Saakshi was sitting inside the conference hall. She is still in foul mood, when Arjun entered. She looked at Arjun and scowled.

Arjun ignored and moved to the counter, pouring his cup of tea.

Saakshi : Arjun, you studied Ruhi's case details?

Arjun : yup.

Saakshi : Did you saw that clip...or any report on that...

Arjun : Which clip?(sipping his tea)

Saakshi : That clip Kabir was talking about..that unofficial blackmail complain wala clip...

Arjun : (became conscious) Tum uska kya karogi?(took another sip)

Saakshi : mujhe na adult movies dekhn ka shukh hain...ghar le jaake enjoy karungi popcorn ke saath...

Arjun : ( spitted  the tea and started coughing)...What?

Saakshi : Why are you asking this absurd question? That is a piece of evidence...Ruhi's report is incomplete...Kabir has no brief idea what she had...so we should start it from the beginning...we follow her trail...we'll get the missing part of the report...simple!

Arjun : but she didn't left any trail behind, besides those people know about Kabir now...may some other undercover officers also... now we can't inoculate some new ones too...

Rathod, Shree and Kabir entered this time.

Rathod : Rawte's right, Saakshi. Have to think twice before we take a step.

Arjun : Kabir, do you know someone who can tell anything about Ruhi...or anything popped in to your mind?

Kabir : Ruhi was Celina there, so she had to give up her original lifestyle...she couldn't contact her home too...

Shree : How did  she use to send hr reports to headquarters?

Kabir : She mailed.

Shree : then give me some minute...let me check if she has any files saved in her mail account.

Arjun : And also try to find any other accounts she used to contact her family or friends...maybe we get something .

Shree : Right sir.

Rathod : According to Shetty, Celina had Monday & Tuesday off. We should find out what she did in these two days.

Kabir : I'll do it.

Saakshi saw the printout's Shree brought .

Saakshi : shree, yeh kya hain?

Shree : Some details about Varun. I was checking his daily activities. So that I can find something irregular in his last 2-3 days.

Arjun : Found anything?

Shree : His whole life is a mess...I couldn't find something regular in it.

Saakshi : So this guy is regularly irregular!! Interesting!!

She started checking the papers.

Shree : Sir, Ruhi's account's are clan. But she sent some mails to her father, which smees weird.

Arjun : What weird?

Shree : She said dad don't perform the "Avishek" of the lord I gave you..I wanna do it myself.

Rathod : Isme unusual kya hain?

Shree : Baaki mails and conversations se toh laagta hain...

Kabir : She doesn't believe in god...she was a strict non believer. This mail is really weird.

Shree nodded.

Arjun : Yeh Ruhi ka ghar kahan hain?

Ruhi's  home.

Arjun and Kabir was sitting in the living room, in front of Ruhi's parents. They don't know how to start a conversation with this mourning family.

Arjun : Mr. Batra...we are sorry for your..

Batra : Don't! She is my pride, ACP. I'm proud of her. We are just sad that she will not be with us anymore.

Kabir : Sir..not only you,  all are proud of her.

Mrs. Batra was sitting still, her eyes were teary.

Kabir : Sir, did she came to meet you recently?

Batra : Haan...two weeks before, she came for her mom's birthday...but didn't stayed for long.

Arjun : Kya gift laaya tha?

Mrs. Batra got up and went inside. She came back with a 10inch Ganpati Idol.

Batra : Yeh deke gaye hain...aur baad main mail karke kahan avishek maat karna...main aake karungi.

Mrs. Batra : I was happy thinking  that finally she started believing...but...  (she broke into tears)

Mr. Batra got up to console her. Arjun took the idol from him.

It was a beautiful idol. The sculptor worked on every detailing of it. Eyes, trunk, ivories..one is broken, the crown, flappy ears, four hands, tummy, the jewelry and the Mushak sitting beside it.

Mushak! It doesn't match the idol!! It doesn't look like the regular one's too. It is more a rat than a Mushak. As if it's not a part of the idol. Arjun pulled it and it came out easily. He handled it to Kabir.

Kabir checked the rat and found it's base is covered with a hard paper. He tore it with his small knife and a small memory stick came out.

Mr. Batra as looking at their Antics, but he didn't react. Whn Kabir pulled out the chip, he smiled.

Batra : Yeh larki vi na! Vagwan ko bhi nahi chorti!!

Aisha, Liza and Chotu came back to the office and found Shree and Saakshi were working on the case. Rathod was checking the information Shree brought out.

Arjun and Kabir barged in. Arjun passed Shree the chip he found from Ruhi's place.

Arjun : Connect it to the projector Shree...

All  saw the evidences Ruhi collected against the suspects of  her case. It had many big names including Varun & Tiwari. Besides, some other criminal offences also revealed.

Aisha : God!! So they used to blackmail those clean businessmen and used them as carriers!

Kabir : Hmm..that's why it made us confused...why those people would involve in such matter's when they have a good reputated life. They throated...attacked and injured them, or their families...so that they agreed to work for them.

Aisha : But, still, Varun doesn't fit in...yeh sab main who kahan hain? Ruhi usko kaise connect kia?

Kabir shrugged.

Rathod was about to say something when he got a call from the commissioner. He picked it up, talked and then cut the call. Anger was evident on his face.

Kabir : Kya hua?

Rathod : We're off this case.

Arjun : no way, we can't let it go now.

Rathod : But we are officially off this case. Commissioner has already transferred it to another wing...we  can't work on it now, damm it!

Kabir : So now I've to work on it alone.(straightened up) thanks guys...for everything.

Arjun : Sit down Kabir. We'll work on it unofficially. If not, I'll work with you.

Rathod : Rawte's right, Kabir. ETF will unofficially work on it. I think other's have no problem to take this case on personal interest, do you?

he looked at others, all nodded in confirmation.

Saakshi : But work pressure will increase...

Chotu : doesn't matter...mil baat ke kar lenge.(Rathod smiled at that)

Liza : But I couldn't understand one thing...this chip had the original report and the report she modified to send  headquarters, but this report we have (she tapped the file) it's much shorter than that...

Aisha : that means this report was tempered in commissionr's office.

Chotu : and sir..baaki jo hard evidncs yahan nahi hain...aur  criminal records ke liye..we have to get commissioner sir's permission..toh unko bina inform kiye?

Shree : I'll hack the system.

Liza : Aur hard evidences? Uski liye chori karga kya?

Kabir : Idea bura nahi hain...burglary at police headquarters!!

Rathod : Enough! I'll talk to DIG Coehlo tonight. (kabir as about to say something) I'll talk to him personally...if he can get that case back to us...toh yeh sab karne ki zaroorat hi nahi hogi.

Kabir : But  can't...

Rathod : If you can trust us, then you must trust all of us, Kabir. He will keep it secret, don't worry.

Kabir nodded and expired from the conference room.

Aisha : (Got up) Sir, I think I should ...

Rathod : Yeah go after him.

Aisha knocked and entered Rathod's room.

Aisha : Sir, you've  called.

Rathod : Hmm...sit.

Aisha sat opposite to Rathod and waited patiently for him.

Rathod : Kabir?

Aisha : Talked to him...maan gaye. Usko koi problem nahi hain.

Rathod opened a planning of an area, it as a mansion complex.

Rathod : You've already seen this place, It's Anandlok, Saakshi's home. Apart from Mr. Jairaaz Anand...there are only two people in the house, Meera Desai, a relative and Aslam Ali, the caretaker. This house is secured by a team of 10 guards. Nadir Sheikh is the security in-charge...he'll receive you. And another important one is Gansh Thapa, you'll find him inside complex. These two will help you in every situation. I'm setting a new layer of securities...with extra 15 men...

Aisha : But sir, security is already strict, then why...

Rathod : Look Aisha, I don't have much time to explain, just stay alert for any kind of situation. Liza and Saaksi is your responsibility in that house...in any emergency, just call me. And another thing, don't go alone anywhere...

Aisha : Sir, if you don't tell me what kind of threat you are expecting, then how I...

Rathod : (irritated) Look Aisha, we are working on a sensitive case, that too unofficially, I don't want any kind of adverse situation  to arise. Specially after Ruhi, these people are perilous. Now go and wait at parking, I'll join you within a minute.

Let me know how it was.

laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres...

Appointing ants to protect the sugar🀣🀣

mujhe na adult movies dekhn ka shukh hain...ghar le jaake enjoy karungi popcorn ke saath...  The content in that video was disturbing how could Sakshi talk like that.

I want to give a big hug to Ruhi's parentsπŸ€—
They were satisfied that their daughter died for their country.πŸ˜ƒ

Arggg...
I hate traitors.😑
but I like the fact that now ETF will solve the case unofficially.

Sakshi k ghar itni security 
Ghar walon se zyada to security guards hainπŸ˜†
Edited by laila1994 - 10 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it dear Atisha beautiful 
So all are planning 
& case is going good dear πŸ‘
Details Are crisp & clear 
Loved the convo of team 
it looked so ute 
Loved arjun saakshi convo too 
Mujhe adult movies kashauk hai πŸ˜†
Loved it dear 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
misakiscarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
the case is going dangerous...
loved arakshi convo and the burglary part πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
so now they are going to solve it unofficially...
contd. soon
thnx for pm
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow
just superb
amazing update
hahahaha sakshi ki 2 kea baat hai, hehehe read both parts in 1 go.
Interesting story well written w8ng 4 next n thanx 4 pm