Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

As I already wrote, I think, you all are right respective to Zoya's motivation(s). My comments weren't thought to excuse her in any way. I simply took her criticism as 'plug' for my own thoughts.

In India, the filmindustry (and everything related) has another position in people's day-to-day life than in many other filmindustries I know. So, yes, Indian media deals in another way with everything relative to movies.

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

If this forum is reflecting what goes on in social media about the movie, you would have a possible answer what worries her...

In that case then she’ll be learning soon that this gaslighting attempt was a failure.  

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Zoyas interviews sound so condescending and defensive. It feels like she thinks is better than everyone and keeps schooling them around and dosent let them talk

While she maybe logical most of the times, she does “zoya splain” a lot ….

Her brother farhan is equally logical, accomplished,  woke and everything in between….but not once does he talk down to anyone in his interviews ….and neither does he cut them off or grab attention for himself …

Edited by pathaka - 5 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Did she realizes that performance came out bad? Don't blame the media for your own negligence.

Originally posted by: Bekind

Did she realizes that performance came out bad? Don't blame the media for your own negligence.

lol right