Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

It looks like none of them are being nominated at award shows and so, my question is….. when they do an actual theatrical movie, does that mean that they’ll get nominated and possibly win? I mean… how would that work considering the world saw their atrocious debut in OTT?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

It looks like none of them are being nominated at award shows and so, my question is….. when they do an actual theatrical movie, does that mean that they’ll get nominated and possibly win? I mean… how would that work considering the world saw their atrocious debut in OTT?

Why would they be nominated? It was released late and flopped. No good reception. 

I don't see the problem with nominating them next year if they actually do good work. 

We've seen plenty of weird turns with newer actors - Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon from Hrithik to his amazing work in Lakshaya was just one year.
Tabu was horrific in her adult debut but in a few months she gave a national winning award performance. 

If you mean undeserved nominations it's fairly likely Agastya Nanda will campaign for several serious awards considering he is doing the biopic of a nationally recognized hero. If he wins over performances of the calibre of Vicky Kaushal in Sam Bahadur then I'll certainly be suspect. Especially since he is the first of the three to start and complete filming his next work right after Archies.