Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

I was accused of spreading false narratives regarding her performance on this forum from Dunky fans. So then do I own all these media outlets too smiley37

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

How come these nepo kids don't know acting after studying acting. How much lazy they r.

Suhana was a total misfit in veronica's character but may be she too wanted to become another "Poo" so princess ki demand ho n daddy Puri na kre ..not possible 

Edited by naaznin - 4 months ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She acted well. She has the potential. She did what she was told to do by the director. It's only she looks girlie....This role in Achie fits her well considering her girlie look.

All the characters acted well in the movie.Everyone worked hard in the  movie. They all danced well. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I would not personally go this far. Ananya is no better. They are all on the same level.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ananyas dad was never even in Karan’s show smiley36 Suhanas dad help birth that show 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

LOL the criticism drafts were ready even before release. She was good in the movie. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: elim

LOL the criticism drafts were ready even before release. She was good in the movie. 

Exactly.....as if she would have been spared even if her performance was Oscar worthy.....who are we trying to fool here??smiley2